You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: When I Was Young

Real Ghost Stories

When I Was Young

 

So like I said the last story I made was not my last and because of all the great things people said, I feel confident to tell you at least one more story!

When I was young I saw things lots of people didn't and I guess it started one day when I was at the mall. I was about 5 or 6 and I was getting out of my car. I looked in the car beside me only to see a female in he 20's staring at me. I knew she wasn't alive because I could see right through her. I wasn't scared just shocked. Then before I could say anything to my mom, the lady disappeared.

The next thing I remember was, I was in my computer room with my mom. She was looking at her e-mail and I was talking to her. She was looking at one on her e-mails and it was about orbs. I suddenly said "I see those all the time!" My mom went pale. "You can?" She asked getting paler. "I see some right now!" And I did see them. They were all in the hall way leading out to the front of the house. All I really remember is seeing a man with no facial features. I only remember seeing the man once after this incident.

The next time I saw that man was when my school was putting on a talent show. I wanted to dance to a song so I was on Itunes in my computer room. On the wall to the right there is pictures of people that we know that have past away. I looked up at the pictures and said "I'm doing this for you guys." I looked at the computer and continued to look for songs then the next thing I remembered is seeing that man and standing there as if to say "What about me?"

I'm never scared from this man and I was looking at some family pictures and I saw my Grandma's dead bother and I got really cold... And it was summer!

Do you think he's my guardian angel? Do guardian angels show themselves to you? Thanks and god bless!

Other hauntings by ghost28

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghost28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aurora123 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
stop being rude InvestigatorHAWK and it can be a guardian angel cause they can appear to you 😊
AnimalAngels (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
[at] InvestigatorHAWK

If your asking is I'm crazy then yes I am, but not in that way.

WORD OF WISDOM: If you have to say "Not to be rude" in a sentence... Don't say that sentence, Because I take that very offensively.
InvestigatorHAWK (9 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
I don't mean to be rude, but to cover all your bases, have you ever been tested for schizophrenia?
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
I think maybe he is just a family member that likes to watch over you, nothing to be afraid of, I think it's very sweet that he does so 😊
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
I don't think he is your guardian angel. I do think that you have an ultra special gift that even sensetive people like myself don't have. You can physically see these spirits without them having to create themselves into energy that most humans can see.
AnimalAngels (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
[at] Javelina

I am a sensitive. I have been scene my cat died in 2002. I keep seeing my dead cat and small orbs on the walls and floors wherever I walked. And also I'm not sure if he is a family member. I just got really cold when I saw my grandmas brother so I think its him.
amy111 (19 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
sometimes they show but not always because their guarding you peopel can't see them when their helpping you or protecting you.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
AnimalAngels,
First of all, it seems you may be sensitive to spirits, and because of that you are like beacon of light in the darkness to them.
Second, since he is a family member, he's just that. No reason to consider anything more than that, he just wanted not to be forgotten. As it was you had to ask who he was, so he just may want the attention.

Jav ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: