You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Uncle And His Cute Friends

Real Ghost Stories

My Uncle And His Cute Friends

 

Here's more of my uncle's stories.

Once when he was in my grandfather's farm, he was staying in the boys room -we call it boys room its where my uncles used to live, its a separate house from the main house- it was 2AM he was sitting in one of the rooms facing the door and was playing his guitar alone.

He saw a little boy just starring at him standing behind the door, he said he was all white with black hair and he couldn't see the face.

My uncle continued playing his guitar ignoring the little kid, he kept on playing song after song, until the kid disappeared by itself.

Then he ran away from the boys room as fast as he could, and until today he never played guitar again

-------------

This one isn't about my uncle but it happened in his house.

Once he was out of the city, his wife -he is now married if you read the other story that was long time ago- was vacuuming the living room she then when she reached to vacuum under the couch a very frightening loud female screaming came from under the couch at that time her brother was staying with her he rushed to her checking on his sister, even their neighbors heard it and started banging on there door thinking there's somthing wrong.

She told my uncle about it although nothing happened after it she couldn't live there and moved to another house.

-----------

He once was smoking outside in his car

Playing some music he saw a black cat's tail outside of the window as if there's a cat on top of the car he opened the door to chase it out, but nothing was there, he shrugged and went back inside.

Again the tail is back he knew its not normal so he went out of the car as quickly as he could into the house

----------

When he was driving late at night he was going to another city.

Suddenly a white camel appeared in front of him.

He drove right through it, stopped to look what he hit.

He found nothing. I don't think that was somthing maybe he was just sleepy, but he swore he wasn't so that's why I wrote it

----------

This is it

Well, I hope its understandable

There's also some stories happened in our house to the guests that stayed with us

There's also with us, but its nothing dangerous maybe whatever's in our house only likes pranks...?

Other hauntings by Hayat

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hayat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Hayat: As already mentioned your uncle can perceive these things so I have no doubt in my mind that this will be a continuing occurence to him, he is a beacon to these spirits.
I think that the little boy was curious about the music it was hearing from your uncles guitar playing and was probably enjoying it, it is a shame that your uncle gave it up after that.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Madyrina (68 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Definitely sounds like your Uncle has had some out of ordinary experiences and like Javelina said he probably is sensitive to spirits. The woman screaming is pretty scary though.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Hayat,
Well I guess that solves it for me. Your Uncle is obviously sensitive to spirits. After your last set of his experiences and now these, that's got to be the answer. As for his wife and the screaming while she was vacuuming? If it wasn't the vacuum cleaner making the noise I have no idea what else to say about it. It does sound frightening though.

Jav
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Wow! Your Uncle certainly has had some very unique and strange experiences Hayat! 😊

Has he ever visited a clairvoyant or anything of the like to try and further understand his experiences? I'm sure it would be an interesting result. I wonder what the white camel and the cat tail means too, as in is it some form of symbolism from another entity or something?

I really enjoy reading your stories 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: