You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Lady In White

Real Ghost Stories

My Lady In White

 

I have experienced a lot of weird stuff in my life but this experience still confuses me. You see, about 5 months ago while I was still in school I saw something that left me feeling... Odd.

I was stuck in French class for my 3rd period class feeling bored as always, listening to my teacher Ms. Sholah explaining french pronouns when I started to fall asleep. Falling asleep in her class was a regular thing so I really didn't have anything to worry about except getting caught by the teacher. So after taking a short nap I tried waking up.

The key word tried. When I opened my eye's I realized that I was having trouble keeping them open and that I couldn't move my head off my desk. I felt completely numb all over my body, no matter how hard I tried to move I just couldn't move. I kept trying until finally I was able to move my head to the right. That's when I saw her.

I saw what looked like a lady with caramel hair dressed in a bright white blouse surrounded by a very bright white light. I couldn't really see her face but I think she was smiling at me but since the bright light surrounding her was too bright to get a good look at her I couldn't tell. She then started to say something to me but I couldn't hear her for some reason.

When she was done speaking she suddenly disappeared and I was able to finally able to move my body, gasping with a hand over my chest in shock. My friend David who noticed I was gasping deeply said, "Hey Edgar you alright?" looking back at him I said. "How long was I asleep?". I thought I was dreaming or something but my friend looked at me funny, " Asleep? Dude, you were staring off into the side of your desk for some reason. Then your nearly jumping out of the desk. Dame man, your lucky the teacher went out for second to check something out." he laughed.

I told him I saw some girl in white standing right next to my desk but he just laughed and said if I was high or something. After class I tried telling some of my other friends about what I saw but like my friend David they just laughed about the lady in white. Their have been other times since then that I have completely paralyzed like back then but the lady in white hasn't shown up since then. I'm still a little freaked out about being the only one to see her in my class that day and pretty sure now that I wasn't dreaming. Weirdly enough, I'm hoping to have another experience like that again so I can talk to the lady in white so she can answer my questions. Till then I'll be waiting for my Lady in White.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Delaware

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shadows-Mime, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shadows-Mime (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
You know, at first I thought it is was sleep paralysis but this sort of thing has happened before while I was still awake. Hell, the last time this happened to me I was outside playing soccer. As I was running towards the ball my body suddenly became heavy again before I completely froze up again. But... Unlike last time, I felt extremely light and warm. I felt a presence behind me as a hand touched my shoulder. I thought I was going to finally see her again except one my friends snapped me out of whatever was wrong with me. I was actually really mad at him that I punched his stomach, it didn't help that he smacked my head in order to snap me out of it. That was about 2 months ago, since then I haven't had any other episodes as I call them. But who knows, maybe I'm just seeing stuff.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
Very interesting story here, Shadows-Mime. I was actuslly thinking that this could've been an experience with an Angel or an Angelic Being. But, like Reaper89, I think that an Angelic encounter would not feel like that. Maybe the Lady-in-White was trying to give you a message. But, it is certainly quite possible that you experience/d a form of sleep paralysis.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
Shadowsmime...sleep paralysis...yup... Common with people who have sleep disturbances, since you fall asleep in class regularly, most likely you are affected. Maybe the lady was your subconscience telling trying to warn you to stop sleeping in class, try that in college and your out on your keester.

Thanks for sharing ❤
Reaper89 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
I have a very similar situation, except it is far more personal and long going. Also far more descriptive, but again I also have a lady in white, which I do call her by a name, I believe in my situation however she certainly is an angel. There are a lot of differences between your encounter and mine, for one I do not become paralyzed or confused between a dream and reality. So this could have been sleep paralysis, but if it was not, I would wait and see if she returns. This time try and see if you can get a response, but being in a classroom will certainly seem embarrassing lol
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
As DARKNESS has said it could be sleep paralysis but if it isn't and you got to see the lady in white again, what would you ask or say to her? 😊
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
Shadows-Mime: Mate this kind of sounds like sleep paralysis I will attach a link that describes it more in depth it will explain possibly why you seen this lady in white also.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Not all experiences like this are directly linked to sleep paralysis but majority are. Have a little looksie and tell me what you think mate.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Shadows-Mime (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
To Dani8: It's kind of hard to describe what I was feeling. When I tried moving my body I felt as if a weird presence was pushing me down like gravity leaving my body numb. I was also twitching a lot after what happened. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view I haven't seen her since, though their have been times when I've felt my body freeze up for no good reason. Almost as if someone was pulling me back. I don't think anyone else saw her though. It happened while I was still in class, surrounded by my classmates. Though if you now anything that would help with what happened to me then I'd be grateful for any kind of information.
Dani8 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Shadows-Mime I was wondering if you could tell me more about this experience? Have you seen her again, has anyone else seen her?
Thanks,
Dani.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: