You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Ugly Troll Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Ugly Troll Demon

 

On a bright summers day in July 2000 I finished work at a local bank in West London and proceeded home. Once home I gathered all my files from my car and went straight inside. My mother and father were sitting down watching television. I went straight upstairs to my little box room and changed into some jogging bottoms and a t-shirt and then went back downstairs to the bathroom and did ablution (ritual cleansing) before praying.

After completing my prayers I ate a little food and went upstairs for a nap the time was approximately 6.30pm. Whilst sleeping I had a very creepy and strange dream. The dream was basically a re-run of everything I had done in the last hour and a half ie. Leaving work and driving home, picking up my files, going into my house, changing, washing, praying, eating and then going up for a nap only difference being that when I opened my bedroom door I saw myself sleeping on my japanese style futon bed. I could see myself sleeping and then to my shock and horror there was an ugly and frightening troll like thing sitting at my feet.

This thing was squatting and had a dark brownish hairy body and very big claw like feet, big ears and big red bulging eyes the size of snooker balls and without pupils. Its arms were thin but muscular and it had very sharp and long nails, it was just looking straight on and didn't seem to notice me. It had freaked me so much that I lunged to attack this creature with a ceremonial sword that I used to have hung on my wall, shouting at it and before the sword touched it I suddenly awoke shouting and sweating heavily.

I remember thinking that whatever that thing was it was not good and it left me shook and frightened. That night I slept on the couch downstairs with the tv on. I couldn't believe how vivid and real this dream was. It was a carbon copy of everything that had happened from the time I left work up until the time I entered my room. A few days later I met the Imam of our local masjid and I told him about my dream. He told me that what I had seen was a demon because in Islam demons sit/stand at a persons feet. He told me that I should seek refuge in God and pay some alms to a poor family and ask them to pray for me.

I have done a few ouija board sessions in that particular room way back in the mid 1980's at the age of around 10 along with my older cousins and I believe that this demon may be a result of my stupidity in doing such things in my house, even though as a child I used to hear an echoed shouting in my ears and a noise that I can only describe as dishes being smashed. I also saw when a child, small men like gnomes walking along the window sill on the first floor of the rear bedroom.

In recent times (Summer 2009) I took a photograph of my daughter at my parents house and a thick wavy smoke like cloud was captured behind her. When I tried to access the photo on my phone it said "inaccessible" and there was a large red cross on that particular file. This had never happened with any other photo before or after I took this photo. In the very same room this cloud like mist appeared again on a photo that my younger sister took of my nephew and cousin.

Whatever this thing is it seems it appears more around small children which leads me to suspect that it could be the very same demon/demons that used to harrass me as a child but I'm not sure. If anybody has experienced such incidents or has any advice on these events then please feel free to post your comments/advice. May God Almighty bless you all and protect you and your family from harm and calamities. Peace

Other hauntings by Rustum

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rustum, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jane19870 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
my sister seen this demon with long arms. It was carring and dragging itself around with its arms... She said one morning we were up laying in the bed talking and suddently my head dropped and I rolled over to the other side of my bed closest to the wall. Then her bed raised up about 3 feet and it came out the demon, it grabbed at me, and it pulled my covers... Then it went to her and grawled at her and grabbed her armed really tight. She told me she first time she saw the demon, was the night of my baptism. While she layed in the bed, she heard a fast tip toe across the hall and into our room, and it grabbed my footboard of my bed and pulled itself up and sat there as if was waiting for me... She said it seemed as if it was after me... For the first time I actually saw it, I just saw its red deep pericing eyes in the dark with an evil presence. I felt like it just wanted to scare me and it was mad at me... I never had this type encounter before. Or unless I was around my sister. I have always experienced ghostly things and spirits nothing of the sort to a demon. I don't know if its just me or my sister is prone to evil things... I mean because she sees solid demon like figures, and I see ghost and spiritual things... I don't know what it means.
AshyVikernes (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
[at] zzsgranny

YES xD lol I'm joking of course. My grandmother is dead though.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Ashy: Yeah, I get the whole "gods of the underworld" thing...Ummm, do you call your GRANNY sir? 😆
AshyVikernes (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
[at] zzsgranny

Hm not really just I cannot stand ignorance if she were talking in all seriousness. IF. XD

But the gods in the underworld are not Satanic. They are Dark aligned. But just because they are Dark gods and goddesses does not mean they are "satanic" or "evil".

Have a nice day sir. 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Ashy: bacchae wasn't "bashing" anybody's god:

"Maybe if you look at old multi-deity religeons, the underworld gods could be considered Satanic in a way. There are quite a few Ancient Egyptian gods who possess Satanic powers... I guess..."

Please note these words and phrases: "maybe", "could be", "in a way", "I guess"...Seems to me she was just going through a thought process, and not inteding to make a statement of fact or belief.

I see the giant smiley guy in your comment, so I don't really know if you took offense to her comment, but I hope not 😊
AshyVikernes (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
[at] bacchaegrl

The Egyptians Gods are not 'satanic' do not bash my gods. Have an open mind and learn. =]

Thank you.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
[at] rook,
Thank you for posting these instructions. I think many of us (me most notably) appreciate the the refresher course. 😊

Javelina ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
Rustum,

Ah, now that you have provided more amplifying information I have a suggestion for you... Hang on this is kind of long but can be used as a 'stand alone' or you may insert prayers from the Religion of your choice when (if) you choose to do this in your home.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.)

You should notice a 'lighter' atmosphere in your home and people who live/visit should now find your home a very relaxing place to be. You may notice that some people have a difficult time finding your home, this is not because they mean anything negative to you, but because they may have 'negative energies/influences' in their life and your 'shield' is merely 'doing it's job'. These people will say things like...'It funny, I drove right by your home... Had to turn around, I don't know what I could have been thinking. They may even sit down and fall asleep, apologize after words and say something like, 'Sorry, don't know what came over me, it's just so relaxing here...' These are the 'signals' that this technique has worked.

Please, if you decide to use this, let us know how it works (or does not work) for you.

Respectfully,

Rook
Rustum (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
First of all thanks to everybody for reading, secondly it seems that the majority of comments have kind of steered onto another subject lol. Anyway, Rookdygin this thing frightened me for sure due to it's ugly appearance I suppose. As I stated it did not seem to notice me nor was it disturbed in anyway as I entered my room in the dream. It was very still and facing in one direction. As far as work was concerned there were no main problems there although things did get bad a year or so later. Another reason I feel that that troll was a demonic entity showing it's real form to me via the dream to frighten me and remind me of it's presence within my house and more so in my bedroom. You see I have had in the region of five ouija board sessions in my house. Two sessions in my living room and 3 in my bedroom. I truly believe that regardless of this troll thing that there are definetly some kind of molevolent djinn in my parents house and it has caused many ill feelings and family splits amongst one another. There is never any feeling of peace there, always arguments and rows etc. Whatever it is I would love to be able to destroy it for the damage it has done.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
Hey you two! Get a room! And by get a room, I mean, get a room where you can exchange compliments out of the view of the public. You're kicking up too much dirt with your shyness! 😜
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
Aw shucks, Lou. ~Batting my eyelashes and kicking the dirt~ Back at you, right back at you.

Jav
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
SW girls, are in the house.

Bacchaegrl...your rambling is as enjoyable as ever.

And Jav, well, what can I say that I haven't already...I'll refrain from complimenting you into a corner... The obligatory batting of the eyelashes, kicking the dirt, and "oh, shucks" will suffice...

Lou
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
[at] Lou,
I couldn't agree more. Once again, the words on the page scream louder than even MY voice can.

Jav
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
Lou! Thanks for reading my babbling train of thought. Not really sure what point I was trying to make. Just that I don't get Satanism, I guess. You know more about it, I suppose, wearing the black shirts and what not. Haha! I liked your comment a lot. Mine was just a mess of jumbled thoughts. But there was a reason for it in there somewhere. Look at me, I'm rambling again. I'll stop...now.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
bacchaegrl,
Satan is alive and well in the good ole USA and everywhere else in the world. God gave man free will, and people make choices that dispense Satan and they make choices that fan his flames of evil. Do I think Satan is responsible for all evil in the world, ultimately, yes. He does not guide our hands or move our feet, but he works daily to twist our hearts and convince us that God has betrayed us.
Accepting God and denouncing Satan are part of my daily existence... I accept that it is not a part of everyone's life... If God can allow us free will, who am I to deny it to anyone? But for those who choose his path...well, YGS and everything else we enjoy will live on forever.
Moneyfirst...yeah, I wore black t-shirts when I was a kid, too. Read a book, allow your skin to be subjected to sunlight, exercise some other part of your body other than your thumbs... Your dark, dangerous friends seem cool now, but twenty years from now they'll be serving your kids fries wearing long sleeves to cover their prison art... Severing these ties sooner than later is highly recommended.

Lou
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
Rustum,

Interesting experience. I know this effected you deeply, but there is a chance that this was just what you said, a dream? I'm not saying it was, but it is with-in the realm of possibility.

I'm intrigued by the fact that your experience was an 'exact repeat' of the end of your day, right up until you entered your bedroom and saw yourself sleeping... The creature you describe is interesting as well. As some posters have pointed out there is a chance this was a fae creature, not a demon. You say it scared you and you attacked... We often attack things we do not understand. You described your feeling like this...

"It had freaked me so much that I lunged to attack this creature with a ceremonial sword that I used to have hung on my wall, shouting at it and before the sword touched it I suddenly awoke shouting and sweating heavily.

I remember thinking that whatever that thing was it was not good and it left me shook and frightened."

Do you remember what made you think that? Was it a feeling from the 'creature' or did you 'feel' that it had 'hostile' intentions towards you?

This may have also be a 'dream' manifestation of your 'inner' troubles... Problems at work, with co-workers, bills... Just anything 'bad' going on in your life and in your dream you 'attacked' them. Our subconscious can and will cause us to have strange dreams as we work out 'stresses' in our everyday lives.

Now I must address something else...

Moneyfirst,

I find it interesting that a self proclaimed 'satanist' would say that "demons are gods" and I would like to ask you why this is your opinion. So first a definition is in order...

Demon: 1) a supposed ghost or spirit regarded as evil. 2) a fear or anxiety that torments somebody. 3) somebody who is very skilled at something.

Now organized Religions of course have their own definitions of what 'Demons' are... But I do not believe they are ever referred to as gods (with a big G or little g). Could you please explain where you 'learned' that 'demons are gods'? Thanks in advance.

I must say however your suggestion of prayer or whatever the O/P belief system teaches in order for protection/banishment is a valid one.

Respectfully,

Rook
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-01)
I find myself having to agree with redphx on this one. It seems as though you fought this "thing"/troll/Demon in the Astral realm.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
reneespring (148 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
[at] bacchaegrl...Hi. I believe in the Collective Unconscious that Jung spoke about. In that sea of the collective, all sorts of beings exist, of infinite kinds. These are called, "archetypes". Modern psychologists say these are all a part of the unconscious imaginations of humanity. But Jung taught that they are also parts of GOD, the One God, the Source of All Things and Beings. There are infinite expressions of God in this world, some good, some evil, some in between. Many archetypes are gods, but they are only a fraction of the One God. Thus is Satan. If you want to see what God is like, look at the world around you and look at your inner self... It is all both good and evil, and thus is God. Everything comes from God, including plagues and pestilences. Including cute babies, rainbows and love and beauty... God is all these things yet far Beyond all these things.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
Okay? What? Who said demons were gods? I guess some are worshipped like gods, but they really aren't gods are they? No! From what I know, they are minions of Satan. One would have to look at the history of Satan's influence on the world. You know, a long time ago his presence on the earth was known, and felt, people had the fear of satan in them. There were plagues and all kinds of other diseases afflicting people everywhere. Of course there was going to be a fear of Satan. Then the age of reason came around, people got more into science and logic, and satan tended to disappear for a while. But then bad things started happening again, world wars, all kinds of strife, it seems as though the devil had returned. Nowadays, it just seems like Satan just sends out his minions to bug and possess people. When you come to think of it, Satan doesn't seem to be doing much. Sure, there are horrible problems and issues all over the world, and you could say that that was the work of the devil. But here, in countries that aren't rife with war and disease, Satan doesn't seem to be doing much, does he? Sending a demon to one person, possessing another, making...erm...satanists. But Satan himself isn't a god, even if you are a satanist. In what world and what religeon is he a god? Maybe if you look at old multi-deity religeons, the underworld gods could be considered Satanic in a way. There are quite a few Ancient Egyptian gods who possess Satanic powers... I guess...Now, I'm not one to force my beliefs on anyone. I will accept all beliefs if there can be a justification behind it. But if Satan is not a god, but a being cast out of heaven, certainly demons are not gods. They may have powers that humans do not possess, they may be supernatural creatures, but they don't seem to be outright gods at all. Maybe if you think that a demon is a god, you aren't subscribing to the christian, or opposite, way of thinking. There are the djinn, which are god-like in some cultures, and many other creatures that could be considered demi-gods of some sort. But when people say they are satanists, I have to wonder, what do they truly believe? If they believe in Satan, that's great, so do Christians. Have you sold your soul to Satan? How are those earthly pleasures treating you. Isn't that what Satanism is, a right here, right now, seeking pleasure sort of attitude, that's great. Is that all you do? It just seems like a mixed up way of thinking, you know, worshipping someone who hates you. But the ancient Greeks did it, they believed their gods saw them as little peons not worth anything. But that's a mighty bold statement to fling around this site, you know, Satanism. You better be prepared to back that up. And maybe even be prepared to have a flow chart, or power point presentation.

This comment from moneyfirst is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

forestboy123 (5 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
I think you were targetted because the board that you played with is not just a board it is a opening to things (demons) that you want questions from so the demon must have found a lot of negative enegy in you for you to be its favorite to give you a premenition. Please contact me if you read this 😁
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
i don't think he was a demon. I think you got it right when you said troll. There is still a lot of fae in the UK not as much in the US so we don't get to be around them too often 😢

You had an OBE and you fought your intruder in the astral, I did the same thing to the imp that was in my house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: