You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My House Or Me?

Real Ghost Stories

My House Or Me?

 

This is my second post on here hopefully it will get posted. Ok where to start? Basically I'm no stranger to paranormal experiences. And I love reading the stories on this site. I found it through the internet.

Any way I will start with my experiences since January. I woke up getting ready for work, family had already left the house before me and nobody but me was home. So I was in the living room getting on my coat I hear a female voice say to me, "are you leaving now?". Freaked out I left the house and put it to my imagination.

That night I came home. I was on my computer in my room. I don't know what made me but I said, "are you there?". Nothing happened until I was in bed. We had a phone call my sister wasn't coming home until the next day. Anyway, I was lying in bed just on my phone texting. I heard a female voice again saying "yes". At which point I grabbed my blankets and went under. I must have fallen asleep I don't know. Anyway the next morning I got up my parents asked me what time did your sister come home? I told them she didn't and they knew that. Which then they told me that in the middle of the night they could hear me talking to somebody for quite sometime, but they couldn't understand what was being said.

This is my latest one. It happened a few days ago. I was laying on my bed, light's where off. I thought I saw a white thing by my bed. As soon as it had come it disappeared. I decided to go to sleep pulled the covers over myself but I couldn't sleep. It must have been around midnight, I felt something pull on my blanket. I pulled it back and laid very still. Then the poking started as if somebody was poking the outside of my blanket directly above me. Then what I thought I heard was a child's voice saying, "come on let's go now". Five minutes after hearing that I looked up and around using the light of my phone nothing was there anymore.

I will put my other experiences up later too.

Other hauntings by Sk99

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sk99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
Sure, a digital voice recorder is a good idea. Maybe a video camera too. It doesn't seem to want to hurt you. So, talk to it and see what it wants and why it is there. I'm honestly not sure which method of communication (from the spirit's POV) uses less energy; talking or knocking. However, you might want to ask it to knock and ask "yes or no" questions. See if you can help the spirit and capture sound and/or video at the same time.
missdanielababy (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
It's probably your house. If no one died in your family then maybe it was someone that died in the house. Maybe it wanted to play, wanted someone to talk to or maybe a lost soul. But as long as it doesn't do any harm to you, you should be fine. You should put a recorder out at night and see what you get. I'm hoping to hear more from your experiences. 😁
❤ Daniela
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
Yeah I agree with Madyrina about leaving a recorder out and recording to see what is picked up. One thing I would offer as a possibility to is to leave a camera running and see if you capture any sort of visual comfirmation that a spirit is there.

Right now it doesn't seem to be a violent spirit that is wanting to harm you in anyway but that's not to say that it is. I have heard of spirits being friendly in order to make you feel more comfortable around them and then they start acting out on their true intentions.

I have had experience with a spirit acting out in a way that made me feel comfortable around it and then it started to act out on its true intentions, and if you can figure out its true intentions early on and if they are bad then I would recommend you get it out of there sooner than later depending on your religious beliefs.

Hope some of this has helped.

Peace
JustCurious
Sk99 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
Thank you for the advice Madyrina I will try that and see what happens. 😁
Madyrina (68 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
I've heard of people having conversations with ghosts/spirits while they are sleeping. I think it's kind of creepy but maybe our senses are more open while we sleep? I don't know? But there are a lot of more knowledgeable people on this site that can answer that question. Anyway, I think I would leave a recorder on while I sleep, to see what the conversations are about, that way you can find out if it's benevolent or not and then go from there. Hope that helps.
masterlock08 (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
maybe it's your house. Because nothing else died in your family so no one can follow you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: