You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl: Jane

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl: Jane

 

Let me start by giving you some basic info. I moved to my current house seven years ago. I have the ability to see spirits, as most of my dad's side of the family does. But I am the only one of my siblings that can. I don't remember if I could as a young child but my first encounter at my current location was about 2 years ago.

I was asleep and all of a sudden there was this slight pressure on my lower legs, towards my feet. Oh! I also have a small dog, Barbie that sleeps next to me every night. Normally during these encounters she either leaves the room or barks uncontrollably. At this point in time, she got up and walked over to my feet, lied back down and just sat there, awake. After she settled into her spot, I noticed the pressure again.

I looked at my feet and there was this little girl sitting there with long brown hair. I thought it was my 5yr old sister, Barbara. She sat there staring out the window above my bed. I sat up and said, "Barbara, are you ok?" At this point, the little girl looked at me. She had bright goldish-brown eyes. She didn't have a mouth and only a partial nose. She just stared at me like a deer in headlights.

I was stuck... I couldn't move or think. But for some reason the word "Suffocation" circled in my head. I think her name is Jane. I don't know why but she is so sad. She came every night and she'd just watch me sleep or she'd wake me and just sit in my lap and cry. But I don't know who she is or why she needs me.

My dad has seen her walk around, too. I've asked her questions and it seems like she tried to respond but she would get frustrated and leave. She stopped coming for a month then she appeared again, frantic and scared and she crawled into bed with me and held my hand. I just let her and I sleep. She has never tried to harm me. She comes back every couple of weeks or so.

I wanted to share this story to those with similar stories. If you have questions, I welcome them:)

Love, Sami <3

Other hauntings by Sami2x4

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sami2x4, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
So the ghost girl sat on your lap and cried? She crawled under the covers and held your hand, and you just slept? Pardon me for being so blunt, but that ain't normal! It might be normal for you, but not to many of us. Can you do something to try and capture evidence of her existence? I am very intrigued by your story, and I strongly want to believe you, but there just seem some things that are too far fetched for my mind to grasp. I'm sure it is because I am not as highly in tuned as you are, but try for a picture or something! And by the way, I do feel sorry for a child spirit, especially a sad one! Try to help her move into the light for goodness sake!
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-09)
hm. Since she seems to be communicating threw the computer maybe you can write it down on the screen and then have her write something...
If that doesn't work it's probably because she never learned to read and write. Poor thing.
I'm guessing why she doesn't want to head towards the light; Maybe her family memeber killed her and so she doesn't want to follow? 😨

Qt
Sami2x4 (2 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
When I ask her questions, she seems reluctant to answer. I think It may be because the first time she tried I passed out. I think she may have been using energy from me to try and communicate. But I'll tell you one thing, as I write these comments, her name keeps typing itself out. I have to keep taking it off so I can finish typing. She's always here but only shows herself at night. I've tried telling her to find her family in the light but she shakes her head. She doesn't seem to want her family... I have no idea why. She doesn't like the topic at all.

❤ Samantha H.
ILee (1 stories) (91 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
If you try to communicate with her and she is unable to do so, ask her close ended questions where she can indicate yes or no by making a sound or tuning the lights on.

Example: Did you die from suffocation. Knock once for yes or twice for no.

Please give an update if you have any 😁
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Just a quick question, pardon me if it has already been asked, as I am very impatient at times. But when you felt the word suffocation, and received the name Jane, do you think she was telling you how she died? Was it a threat of some kind?
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
I think that you have a very great gift and I feel that you need to start using it. This little girl may find comfort with you but she doesn't belong here. You should ask her questions that are either yes or no. Tell he to nod or shake her head. Show her what you mean when you explain it to her. I think that you need to send her into the light and I feel that you capable of doing this. It will probably drain your energy immediatly after so don't try to do it before you have to go somewhere. I think you should read up on it first then try. I don't know the technique in doing this because I have never attempted it nor do I possess the "qualifications" without a lot of practice and I don't have time to practice that. I think you are a natrual. I think that she wants your help. She is sad because she is alone. I think you should try and help her.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
From what a friend has told me, speaking can take a lot of energy. Being that she's a little girl, she probably doesn't understand how to acquire the energy. Or, perhaps, she just doesn't want to use energy from you to do it. I think, in addition to energy, that writing takes a lot of coordination. I think it would take a long time for a spirit to master this sort of thing. However, I do think that asking her to knock in order to answer "yes or no" questions is a good idea.
Rozalin (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
Hi, thank you for sharing this story.

I also agree that this spirit needs help moving on. Infact, in almost all cases similar to this, spirits come to you for help to do just that, move on.

You can help her simply by not ignoring her. Ignoring a spirit that needs assistance is never a good thing anyway.
Just be kind, accepting, try talking to her too. And don't be too surprised if her being fills you with empathy either, it's natural.

Take care!

Lea.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
Hi sami2x4, I totally agree with the other posters on the fact that she needs help crossing over. This is such a beautiful but very sad story. She seems lost and scared. She attached herself to you now because you give her comfort and you can see her. I'm sure of it if you pray for her and tell her that it's the best thing to move to the light where her love ones is waiting for her that she will go. You can help her. She needs your assistance. Thanks for sharing. Take care. Trix. ❤
Kamala (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
Not sure why, I get this feeling that you should talk to the child in spanish. She would be able to communicate with you better.
xxVamp (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
i agree with AnimalAngels. You should try asking her to write down the answers. Also I think you are very nice letting her hold your hand.
AnimalAngels (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
I feel so bad for her. I think she likes you because your a girl to. I think one night see if she can write what happened to her on paper. If she can't then ask her if she wants to move on. If she can't talk to you ask her if she can make a noise like a nock. One nock means yes and two nocks means no. Good luck to you an the girl!

❤,
AA
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
Sami2x4,
I have to agree with the previous posters, and I honestly believe this child needs help crossing into the light.

Jav
lynrinth (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
Like all the other commentors said, have you tried speaking with her? It sounds like she's not a danger or anything, one of my biggest concerns. You never know when dealing with the paranormal. Just telling her to move on, go to the white light, and someone she cared about will meet her there? Or, maybe prayer. Since you've been able to see spirist, you would probably know what's best. Trust your gut. It will let you know. Good luck. And... Take nothing for granted.
StrawtotheBerry (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
The ghosts I deal with know about my ability to communicate with them, so I think Jane sees potential in you. She probably relies on you, so I think you should try to help her move on. Poor girl.

~Carmichah
Gizzy (3 stories) (71 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
It sounds like you have a strong gift. Have you tried to help her move on?
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
Thats really sad to hear, I have a feeling that when you said the word suffocation came to mind, that that may have something to do with how she died. I would have to agree with Fuchsia that she is probably confused and that maybe you should try and help her move to the light and cross over when you see her next so she can find her family.

Peace
JustCurious
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
Poor child...she's probably lost and doesn't know how to move on... Have you tried telling her to look for the light? She probably misses her family... Wish you all the best! Keep us posted ok? ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: