You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Creepy Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Experience

 

As told in my previous story "Unforgetable Experience" I have come across some unusual situations in my life. It is often said that these type of experiences are faced by people who have a lighter Zodiac sign. But my Zodiac sign being a strong one, I still face these situations.

This happened to me almost an year back that is in 2010. I work in Pune, in a IT company. This company is based at a place called Viman nagar. The building is called giga space. I always heard about some paranormal situations faced by people in this building and often thought if they lied. But I personally went through a situation and agreed on the same.

It was a Friday night and I was about to go to a party with my friends after my office hours (Friday nights in Pune are always considered to be party nights as Saturday and Sunday are weekly offs). I was at the parking lot and was in a hurry to reach the party spot. In this building 'Giga space', the security guards do not allow you to exit from the same gate you had entered. Instead you have to take a full round of the building and then exit through a different gate. And I tell you the back side of the building is totally dark with no security guards at all. The tall trees surrounding the area make the scene extremely creepy at night.

I was on my bike and was heading towards the exit gate when I saw a headlight image in the rear view mirror of my bike. I thought that some four wheeler is coming from behind as I could clearly hear the voice of the engine as well. I was moving at a normal speed and could still see the headlights in the mirror when suddenly the vehicle from my back took speed and came very close to me. I was scared and thought that the vehicle would certainly hit me hard. So somehow I maintained my balance and stopped my bike on the left side. I turned around to see who was the driver and had a terrific shock as there was no vehicle at my back.'How could this be possible?' I said, as there were no turns in the entire passege so that the vehicle would have turned to the right or left side. Then where did the vehicle disappear? Was it my imagination or a paranormal encounter?

I still don't have a clue. Many employees in the same building also say that they have come across a lady image on the 4th floor of the building. Still a mystery...

Other hauntings by vishyundai

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vishyundai, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KaviB (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-25)
Are there "weak" and "strong" zodiac signs? Sorry to deviate from the topic but I want to know if you're referring to moon signs since in vedic astrology it is said that people with moon signs like Virgo and Libra are very much sensitive to psychic influences. And even though you might have a "strong" moon sign, there could be other factors in your birth chart which could make you "see, feel or hear" these things. Interesting story though. I would've totally passed out if I were you.
random (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-04)
Hi all
I am presently working in giga space and I have to admit that yes few of my office mates have experienced creepy things. This mysterious lady stories I have heard from other people too. One of my colleague whom I trust had few strange experienced too. I have heard people who have done OT on weekends alone on the floor have seen weired things as well.
vishyundai (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-11)
Hi sammathur4,

As far as I know there are many incidents which have happened in IT companies so far. The reasons can be many but some things might happen during the construction which have not been given so much importance at that very moment but the consequences can be seen later.
For example death of a worker at the site or so...
sammathur4 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-16)
i have read 20 articles
Mostly worked in IT coincedence why!
😕
vg (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
You are talking about 4th floor of which building in gigaspace? Please reply. I saw something in shape of bat today which was not bat as it was colorless and super quick. A bit of google says bat comes out at dark and signifies birth and rebirth. Does this illusionary bat has any relation to women?
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-21)
must have been a hallucination.
You must have been exhausted after the day's work, and perhaps at the party you were given drinks...

(No offence intended)
mystique20 (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
Hi!

I was just wondering what you meant by "strong" & "week" zodiac signs... And which category would "Taurus" fall under?

Take care
nel (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
To be frank it is hard to believe bro... Because if the place is haunted or if there is any paranormal activity going on... There is always an inner voice that stops us to move further... Since you say that your Zodiac sign is powerful than you should receive a sign before you even start your bike...

Only reason I am saying you is because... I SEE SPIRITS AND I CAN SENSE THEIR PRESENCE...
Lord JESUS WILL NEVER FORSAKE US. GOD BLESS YOU... ALL
naeee (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
hey Vishyundai, interesting story indeed, have you done any research on the history of the building site? Perhaps you might find something about a car accident or something more! 😉
vishyundai (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Hi DragonStorm80,
The fourth floor of the building has a IT floor. It is said that a lady image is often seen near the washroom. And then suddenly dissapears. This only happens in the evening when it gets dark.
I have never come across anything as such. And even people do not have any clue why it happens.

Thanks for your comments.:)
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
How odd to see the reflection and to turn around and see nothing was there!

BadJuuJuu I'm with you sometimes you think it could be residual but then you never do know because there are many cases of intelligent ghost cars, hmmm

Do you know anything more about the lady on the 4th floor vishyundai? 😊
Nuguda (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
You're experience carries the same type of illusion that occurs when you fall while you are sleeping. It's more a trick of your mind other than a normal ghost trick. In many cases, I've noticed that people have experienced slight chills or tingles in their body just before the illusion came into affect. It's most likely that nobody may ever see the car you saw because it was a direct approach to you and not the surrounding area unlike the sightings on the 4th floor that are tied to that particular area.
vishyundai (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
Hi BadJuuJuu,
After this incident I have not heard anyone experiencing the same. But as told in my story many people claim that they have seen a lady image on the 4th floor of the same building. You never know if these 2 things co relate.

Thanks for reading my experience.
It was good to hear from you all.
katemvirginia (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
That sounds so scary! I've heard of an old truck in NJ that scares people & tries to run them off rd? Maybe same thing & then it disappears? 😕
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
It could have been a residual image. I never know what to make of ghost cars. I used to think they were all residual, but have heard some ghost car accounts where the car seemed to be reacting intelligently. Has anyone else in your building seen the car?
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
I can see where robertar can be coming from cause there was a memory I have where I experienced the sound of someone crumbling paper (like if you printed the wrong thing from a website, and was crumbling it up to throw it away is what I can best relate it to) so I feel like the approach that robertar is coming from is very reasonable.

Peace
JustCurious
robertar (223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-04)
I've found many accounts where people claim to witness physical events that could not have been. Like breaking glass, but then finding glass intact. I suspect entities can create false memories or visions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: