You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Hello Mommy

Real Ghost Stories

Hello Mommy

 

My family lived in a old house for about 11 years and only for the past year have we heard the voices. The only people that live in the house are me my little brother and my older sister (and my mum my dad works all around the world so I don't see him much).

On May 5th the most scariest thing that I ever saw happened. I was sitting on my bed looking at the wall waiting for my sister to come and help me do my homework when suddenly I heard someone say "hello mommy."

I thought it was my little brother so I just went on waiting. About 30 seconds later, I heard it again but this time it sounded like a little girl. So I went to ask my family if they heard it too and it turns out my sister heard it and was hiding from the voice. She said it was coming my room, so I ran as fast as I could to my room when right in front of me was a little girl that looked like someone had left her to die. I screamed and my sister ran up to see what I was doing and she just stopped and stared.

Something else like that happened to my sister. She said that when she was looking around the dinning room she heard someone scream for her. So she ran to find out who it was and there right in her face was a lady that had cuts all around her neck.

This might be because close to where we lived people got hanged (mostly black people I don't know why) And there bodies got thrown right where live.

Me and my family have tried to talk to them and once they talked back but that's a different story, I hope they talk back again.

If anyone else has had this happen please comment telling me I really am scared I'll try to tell more stories soon.

Other hauntings by darkbunny209

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, darkbunny209, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
Bah I feel chilled! Can you explain the story a bit more? Chilled!
sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
How old is this cemetery? I'd go checking headstones, maybe put a name to this little girl. I would of course be respectful and I generally leave a flower for every child (depending of course on the size of the graveyard and number of flowers).
If there is genuinely a child; and you aren't as hardcoregeneral put it "posting rubbish", then be nice to the poor baby. She's lost, and wants her mommy.
Also, please be careful sweetheart. Not all spirits are what they appear to be. But I would treat this babychild with such love.
To have lived in a haunted place for ten years and only be experiencing things so recently; seems strange to me. Could the spirits be connected to some object you've brought into your home? Or do you have any idea as to why there would be this sudden flurishing of such dramatic activity?
hardcoregeneral (9 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-09-22)
dont believe ya. Get your homework done and stop posting rubbish. Silly little girl. 😜 😜 🤔
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
Lilady4... Well my sister can see ghosts and the rest of my family though my dad can't I think only my mums side can see ghosts I'll write more of my stories later on.
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
rabidren... No I'm not:) my dad was but he aint now and its ok I don't mind
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Sounds like the house is haunted to me. My Husband has similar experiences to you, where he sees dead people how they died. It seems as though the little girl may have attached herself to the property or you in general. I think that it's weird that the Spirits have so far allowed your family, and not just one singular person to see it.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Rabidren (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Well, This hasn't happened to me, But something close to it has.

Can I ask something- (People sometimes get offended, so I'm asking this off the bat) - Are you Christian?
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Justcurious... I think it was before because the family that lived there before had weird things happen to and I live near to a grave yard (forgot to say that in the story) and a place where they hanged people. (poor them) : (
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Swanvince... To tell you I moved a long time ago. It was may 5th because it was in 2009 I'll try and find out but I don't know where I lived I didn't really care about that type of stuff and if you think it's got ghosts the go and look at books and newspapers (sorry if it's spelled wrong I'm met to be doing the washing up) and you should believe it even if your mum says it's not real:)
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Could be either the people that were hanging in the near by area like you were saying, or it could be a violent crime that either happened to the family that lived in the house before your family, or lived on the property long before the house was built. If you want to find that out, chances are if you go to the local library (or similar building), and ask them, they may guide you to where you can find out the history of your house and land.

Peace
JustCurious
SwanVince (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
where in virgina. I live in va and wanted to know. This story is makes me jump. I believe my house is haunted too, but my mother disagress.
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
thanks it was in still scared to go in my room: (I have to sleep in my sisters room (she don't mind much)
WaitingForDaybreak (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Goodness, is this a creepy experience! Seeing images of these hurt people must have been terrifying! I'm sorry you had to go through something that frightening. Thank you for posting this story, it was interesting to read. ❤
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I mean comment geez I type to fast >:| and I've seen this girl many times just not wrote about them:D
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Sorry I didn't read the other story well I was just sitting on my own when I thought I heard a little girl so I asked who she was and she said... That she was the only one left. I still don't know what she ment (sorry if it's spelled wrong I'm in a rush)
darkbunny209 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Yeah I was I just didn't know how to say it 😊 and yeah it was really scary I might write more I still don't know.
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I was wondering the same thing as PaigesMomma, what made the little girl look as if she was left to die as opposed to dead? You said the people have talked back before? What have you asked and what did they respond with? Maybe that would be able to tell us more about this experience you had.
PaigesMomma (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Well, that is certainly a very scary story.

I was wondering what you meant by 'a little girl that looked like someone had left her to die'. Do you mean she had cuts or bruises, or maybe even looked like she was sick or had a disease?

I'm just curious 😊

-Maria ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: