You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Holiday Camp EVP Session

Real Ghost Stories

Holiday Camp EVP Session

 

We own a static caravan on the south coast. It is a holiday camp and holiday campers arrive regularly. For something to do there is a Country club house on sight that is supposedly haunted.

One day me and two other friends done a few EVP sessions. First off I was on my own and I started talking. I said the usual "hello is anyone there?" "knock on the table please." Upon inspection of the tapes I found a few knocks and tap's.

During our last EVP of that day we all said bye, and we asked for a bye from the spirit. On playback of the tape we found two very quiet "bye's" suggested to be said by a little girl.

Another time we were asking what your name was and what year you died in. We asked a few names. When it came to the "ghosts" nickname the door slammed straight away after no apparent draft.

The ghost stories circulating the holiday camp are exciting. The little girls voice came from a ghost called Emily who is seen regularly in Victorian clothing. That was the girls name that we asked.

There are stories of a bar man who was around in the 1930's-1940's who's pub was bombed during an air raid. The club house was rebuilt upon the old pub and the ghosts name is called Tweedy. Phenomena includes glasses shacking and exploding behind the bar, glasses are picked up and moved. Girls hair that are in pony tails are played with and messed up. Apparitions of him are seen wearing tweed sat in the corner. On the stage people could be dancing and could be tapped on the back or pushed.

Orbs are seen in nearly every picture.

A bloke in a top hat is seen sat in corner dressed up for an occasion. One time he was spotted and when the complex manager investigated there was a pile of sick on the floor. He was also "sensed" by a little girl who described him exactly but she had never known he existed. He is a new spirit.

I will have more stories up soon.

All of this phenomena is true and is by eyewitness accounts.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MagicCam, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MagicCam (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Am sorry I hought I sent you the email but sent it to the wrong person and I can't find your email! 😕 😕 😕
Honey_Bee221 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
If, you could provide proof through email that would be great! &i loved your story thx for sharing! (my email is on my page)
Vanessa27 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
EVP'S are the best ways to get answer's you could also ask for some more back ground history, I have my own evp but I don't have the actual recorder so I used my phone (: but thanks for sharing your story I enjoyed it! 😁
MagicCam (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Hello trix thank you for your coment! One of the best phenomena I have seen or heard was probably me being pushed on stage or seeing a spooky shadow staring at me through the window!
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Hi MagicCam, I liked your story thanks for sharing. I would love to camp at that camping site. Did you experience any haunting at your campsite also? I'm just curious. I don't really care about the knocks, what is interesting is the fact that you heard a little girl say 'bye' twice, and you think it's Emily. The door that slammed says it all. There is a very frustrated ghost hanging around and I think the theory is correct that it is Tweedy.
Maybe you can help him to cross over. He might be confused and still dwelling between two worlds. I can imagine how he must feel too. I mean he lost his bar and his life too. No living person sees him, and the worst is that they build the club house on top of where his bar was. I think this ghost seeks attention and gets frustrated because nobody helps him with his problem. I hope someone can help him because this is actually very sad. Take care. Trix.
MagicCam (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
I have used this recorder many times before and no other nocks have appeared! Only when I asked the question did the nocks appear! I am realy sure that the knocks weren't coming from anyone else as I was the only one in the pub at the time!
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Another point, if the EVP can pick up sounds like voices usually not heard from the ears of the investigators and we often see this happening... Why couldn't it pick up knocking sounds coming from the same place and spirits? I would suggest they were trying to knock and speak, but sometimes their energy doesn't have enough volume to be noticed with our ears... But obviously evp's are tuned into a different frequency.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Is it possible the knocks you heard on playback were coming from elsewhere rather than from the table?...that might explain why none were noticed during the point of asking... OR perhaps they were tapping on the recorder itself? It is a form of communication and speaking from experience it has happened to me too many times to be anything else but paranormal... Especially when your asking questions and receiving the knocking sounds in return.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
DA - I'm not sure. Aussiedaz might be the person to ask since he's heard lots of knocks (or bangs as he calls them).
MagicCam (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
the knocks weren't noticed and were only heard on play back! The recorder was on the table and the knocks must have been nearer the mic!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
TruthInDarkness: I'm not sure if it applies to this particular instance or not, but I actually read today that scientists have determined that the knocks, taps, and general sounds made by poltergeists are on a different frequency than those created by human or animal interaction with objects. Perhaps the audio recording altered that frequency so that they could hear it?
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Interesting story, but I'm having a tough time with one thing. The knocks and taps. Are you saying that you ONLY heard those AFTER listening to the tape? That seems unusual as most accounts I've read and heard about state that they heard knocks and/or taps as they happened. I'm not saying that I don't believe your story. I just found that on part a bit odd.
MagicCam (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
yes I can provide proof and can send you the tapes! No one actually knows why it is only girls with pony tails get their hair messed with. Although once straight in front of me the girl who sensed the spirits hair stood as if held up on end then dropped. When her hair was on end we were talking about a very good friend of us both who died two weeks before. We also know that it was during world war 2 as the English had hold of that stretch of land to stop the Germans invading. There is evidence of their bunkers all along that stretch of coast. Due to the erosion the larger bunkers have been destroyed but some gun tracks still remain! Hope I could help!
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Can you provide proof that you got things on tape? Why do girls with only ponytails get their hair messed with? How did you get the history of this place? There seem to be some gaps in this story, could you fill us in on some more details?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: