You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Fatherly Love

Real Ghost Stories

Fatherly Love

 

My boyfriend and I had just moved back home, to the town we grew up in. All of our friends had met this guy, Kyle, and had been hanging out at his house quite a bit. A lot of friends were at Kyle's house, and our friend Josh started having a vision. He was acting it out as though he was in the vision. He was acting out getting stabbed, he was on his hands and knees acting as though he was getting stabbed behind the couch where the X is on my floor plan. All of my friends were scared and freaking out. I heard about this after the fact, it happened before I got to meet this Kyle. After I started going to Kyle's house they told me about it, my boyfriend had been there when this happened also.

I decided to try to verify his story with a ouija session. The story is that a man killed his wife and two kids. I spoke to a little girl Elizabeth that helped to verify it. After a few sessions with her she told us she wasn't allowed to talk to us anymore because her mom didn't want her to.

Eventually, we decided to talk to the father even though he was a murderer and we would rather be in contact with the victims. I saw him clear as day one time. I had just pulled into the driveway with a friend with me in the car. I saw the apparition of the father on the inclosed porch through the window of the door. It was dark outside and I was scared but I didn't say anything to my friend. I sucked it up and we walked inside the house, his apparition had left by then. Later that night I was in one of the bedrooms with that friend playing ouija board, like always. And I told her that I saw him when we arrived that night and she told me she did too. She started describing what he looked like and it was the same as what I saw. This was comforting because it was conformation that I wasn't crazy.

Fatherly Love

One afternoon, all my friends were sleeping and I was on the couch painting my fingernails and toe nails just trying to waste time until everyone would wake up. I kept hearing the door slam. I would get up and run to the front door of the living room and look though the porch at the front door of the house. It would be shut but the chain lock would be swinging as though it had just slammed. While I was at that door I would hear the back door from the kitchen slam and I would run there to try and catch it in the action. This happened several times, running back and forth.

One night, I was sleeping on the couch at Kyle's house. I was trying to sleep on the couch. Kyle and my friend Leia were sleeping in his room. I heard footsteps that sounded as loud as if it were a person walking right next to me. It went from the kitchen to back behind the couch. I just lay there stiff. That is exactly where my friend Josh acted out getting stabbed. It makes sense that he would get the knife from the kitchen. It seemed to just repeat every ten minutes or so. I finally yelled for my friend leia and she turned the lamp on next to the couch and talked to me for a minute before going back to bed.

I believe this man really did kill his family and that he buried them under the house in the X spot.

Kyle always complained about dishes being thrown around. He would be in bed and would hear his dishes breaking. Things like that seemed to happen all the time at that house. He would yell at the spirits when things would happen. I think his lack of respect for them may have caused so many outbursts.

One afternoon I was playing Ouija in one of the bedrooms with a friend, and my boyfriend was in the living room playing video games. He didn't know what we were doing though it was pretty common that we were playing ouija. He came in the bedroom and yelled at us to stop. A wooden cross that was sitting right next to him on the carpet moved ninety degrees.

This is also the same house that the YOU ARE MINE story happened in if you read that post of mine.

Other hauntings by Juniper

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Juniper, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
It's normally down over the weekend. If you check back during the week you should have better lock. I'd say just wait until tomorrow, but if it's not up then I don't want to be a liar. 😆
It's just the busy season, that's all. Summertime, people out of school, etc.

Jav
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
You Are Mine

A few years ago, I was in the bedroom of this house with several friends. Two of which decided to try to sell their souls to the devil. I didn't agree with their doing so, but who am I to stop them? So I was merely an onlooker along with several other friends. We had my ouija board out during their so called ritual. The two friends were the only ones using it during this ouija session. We had candles and incense going and the boys cut their hands and offered their blood during the ritual. I won't go into detail of everything done and said during such ritual because I don't want anyone to read this and get any ideas.
After the ritual, the two friends asked for a sign that it was real and done.
My female friend, whom was in the room as an onlooker, had a tracfone. She kept it charged to use it as a clock, but she hadn't had minutes on it for a very long time. I would guess that she hadn't had minutes on this phone for a good six to nine months. Well, even if she were to buy minutes and try to add them, she would have to reactivate the phone. The tracfone was behind of of the dressers. Noone even knew it was in the room, but right after my two friends asked for a sign the tracfone went off.
We picked the phone up from behind the dresser and saw it had recieved a text message. YOU ARE MINE. Needless to say we all screamed and ran out of the room. After a moment, we calmed down a bit. I asked to see the phone, I checked the text message and saw there was no number from the sender.
So not only was there a text on a phone that in no way could recieve any text messages, even if minutes were to be added, there was no phone number from which the text had came from. And of course that there was a text message directly after being asked for a sign and that the text message said YOU ARE MINE is great evidence. I only wish I had a video camara for all the experiences I have had.
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
lol well thank you, I was seriously considering it! Finding a new site that is. I am upset my you are mine story never got added. And this site always seems to be down on the adding stories page. Should I just copy paste my story here? I think I might
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Juniper,
I'm just glad you didn't let it scare you away from the site. It can get a little overwhelming when it's a blanket attack, but just hang in there. I will be looking forward to any more stories you post. So you do have a fan! 😊

Jav
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Javelina

Thank you very much, it was quite unsettling to have such negative comments. I thought about having my profile say Iowa since that's where these all occured but since I am not in Iowa at the moment, I felt that would be lying. Even though all these strangers on the internet percieve me as a liar, I am not.

As for the ouija board, it seems everywhere is against it! I have been using it for a very very long time, before these stories, I know the dangers but I love to use them. I love to have seances. I am very much into these things, and I am not new to them.

I must say I am quite tired of the constant warnings away from them, or the people who claim its always demons pretending to the be that spirit. And being sensitive to spirits as I am, I can just tell most of the time.

I know my stories are true encounters, and if no one else believes me, that's fine. I didn't come here to try to prove anything, just to share.

Thank you again for your comments
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Juniper,
Welcome to Arizona! Just had to say that once. You will find that whenever there are stories that come up the site that show Arizona as their place of residence, redphnx and I will usually be commenting. Lol
Somehow I missed this one. Nevertheless, you will also find that if you mention using the Ouija Board you are definitely going to be given the "Don't mess with the Ouija" lecture. It's always a big red flag in these parts.
However, I enjoyed reading your story, myself. And in the interest of the ghost story genre, I feel it is a valid account of your experience.
Thank you for sharing your story here, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Jav
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
bacchaegrl

I see the diagram is up, I thought you were being sarcastic with that: Its really nice that you showed us a picture of the apartment that included the x.

Sorry
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Darkness

The dishes actually broke, as for how josh was acting it out, I am not sure exactly, I would say he was trancelike so almost like he was posessed except he wasn't trying to hurt anyone else in the room. Is there a residual possesion?
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
Dragonstorm

There was a lot of activity in the house already, which led to us bringing in the ouija board

I don't think of the ouija board as a game if that is what you are saying by putting play in quotes, I just don't know howelse you would say it. I was opperating the ouija board?
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
Miricles

I submitted You Are Mine, but they must not have accepted it?

Yes the name of the artical is sarcastic
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
redphx

Sorry, I am reading each comment and answering right now, I didn't see your retraction.

I experienced everything but the reinactment so no one was lying to me.

Like I said It was in fonda, iowa. This wasn't a current murder, I think it was more like a hundred years ago type thing.

How would I know what happened to the man, obviously he didn't bury himself.

The house was on a dead end on the edge of town, I want to say it was first st?
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
redphx

I am currently living in arizona but this was actually in a tiny town in Iowa. Fonda. You won't find anything. Also it was a house, not an apartment. It won't hurt my feelings if you don't believe my experience
Juniper (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
Bacchaegrl

Im sorry everyone, I tried to include the picture but couldn't get it up. This site wouldn't allow stories and I wrote it in word and made the diagram in paint.

Lol no I did not contact authorities about people being buried under the house, they would have though I was crazy, they wouldn't dig under a house because a girl tells them a ghost story.

As for historical evidence, that's a story for a different time, the town has some huge cover up I am quite sure, I looked up old newspapers on microphish and most everything is sharpied out.

I am not trying to make a case, I am just telling one of my experiences, if you guys don't want to believe it its fine with me.

I have seen spirits my whole life, more so when I was younger, but yes I do see them MORE when I do the ouija often. I would say I am sensitive to them, yes
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
I'm sorry but I'm having some trouble digesting this. I usually give the author the benefit of the doubt because we all experience unexceptionable things. But there to many questions. I won't repeat the questions because the posters have asked them already. But it would be nice if the author wrote back with some of the answers.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Good point by DragonStorm, the fact that you played with the Ouija in the first place you may have been deceived the whole time, you think you were talking to the spirits of the murder victims and the father but in actual fact you just invited in to the home something else all together. That is the thing with Ouija Boards you don't know who or what you are opening the door to. They are are a tool and if not used absolutely correctly accidents will and can happen.

Another thing I'm curious about is how did this Josh act out the murder was he apparently possesed by something or sensing the feeling of the negative energy that remains there? One last question did the dishes actually break or where these sounds mimiced?

Thanks for sharing, look forward to hearing from you.

Dan
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Juniper - I have another question. Why did you title this story "Fatherly Love"? Was the sarcasm implied or did I just miss the "fatherly love" part when the father murdered his two kids and buried them under the house?
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
One thing about this story really bothers me and it is this statement that comes up a few times in it and I quote "Later that night I was in one of the bedrooms with that friend playing ouija board, like always." you say you "play ouija" and this brings me to my question...

Did the activity increase as soon as you started these "play time sessions"? It may have nothing to do with the history of the property, it is quite possible the ouija board sessions caused things within the house (and maybe things that weren't there before) to become more active...

I have never believed that ouija boards should be ever be taken lightly let alone "be played" on. But this is just my opinion. 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Juniper - I'm confused by your last statement. Did you submit another story called "You Are Mine" and it just hasn't posted yet? I am known to be a Dumb Blonde, so I might just be missing something here.
jesuis88 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
I can easily believe that you believe there is something paranormal going on there. Whether I believe the story is something totally different.

With stories such as this one you need, and like everyone else has mentioned, solid proof. You will find that in the form of newspaper articles, court records and police files. This is a pretty big story for it not be featured in the local news (3 homicides, and I assume a suicide of the father?)

You should never take playing with a Ouija board lightly. But in this case, I think you or another friend were just telling yourselves what you wanted to hear, on purpose or subconsciously.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Um. Wait? I retract my last statement about the apartment. That was my bad.I've done that twice already today. Ok. Start over.

The house. Where is this house? How would you assume someone was buried under the house? Did you investigate? Call the cops to come bring in experts? I now need the cross streets of this house so I can look it up. We can't just assume some man stabbed his family and buried them under the house. SO then what happened to this man? The murderer. Surely he didn't bury himself under the house? Too many holes. Please give me the location of the property and I will look it up for validation. I think the story about a Josh was told to you to scare you. He may have a haunting but all the stuff about a murderer and a reinactement I don't think happened. You may be telling the truth but I think someone lied to you.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
tell me the location of this apartment so I can look it up and research the area to verify your story. I don't believe it otherwise. This seems very fabricated. It could just be the way you wrote it. So please tell me where this happened and I will look it up myself. Normally apartment complexes in AZ won't re-rent units that have had a murder in them. They normally turn those into the showcase room. So I need details please.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Who is Josh? It's really nice that you showed us a picture of the apartment and included that X. I still don't really get this story, maybe there is just too much going on for me to keep up with. Did you contact any authorities about people being buried under the house? Did you do any research to prove that these Ouija Board sessions had any validity to them? If you can't find any historical evidence to back anything up, you have a really weak case. I know you said you saw spirits and what not. Was it only while playing with the board? Do you see spirits often? Are you a sensitive of some kind?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: