You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Shadow Black Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Black Ghosts

 

The story starts back when I was 12. I'm 22 now and have never experienced anything like this since. Back when I was 12 me and my family lived with my nan and pop for a few months and me and my younger brother shared a room. I had no problems with the room apart from it was small... Until this night.

I remember not being able to fall asleep it must of been pretty late because it was very dark and my younger brother was fast asleep. From what I remember first I heard whispering coming from all over the room, I looked around but couldn't see anything, I put it off for just hearing things and closed my eyes to tried and go to sleep.

Then the whispering sounded like it was getting closer. I opened my eyes and saw black figures almost like shadows standing around my bed. I was in shock I think I didn't know what to do I tried to scream for my mum because she was in the next room but no sound came from my mouth. I closed my eyes and covered myself with the blankets to try and get it to go away but it didn't work, it was like I could sense them coming closer to me. I tried to scream again but nothing happened. For some reason I thought praying would help me. I wasn't sure why the thought came into my head but I prayed, I prayed for someone to get them away from me because it was like I could sense they weren't good, they wanted to harm me.

When I prayed I was still under my blankets too scared to look what was going on, but I heard this really sweet voice telling me it was going to be ok and that they are gone now. I could feel this (whatever it was) sit next to me and she said she wouldn't let them hurt me. I was to scared to look, but for some reason I knew that she was right. Then strange enough I didn't feel scared anymore the black shadows were gone and so was the sweet voice. I finally could talk and I went straight into my mums room and stayed with her for the rest of the night.

If anyone could help me with what they think was going on that would be great. Thanks again for reading my experience, this is my first story and I'm only new to this site

Other hauntings by Crissangelfan22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Crissangelfan22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Christina_R (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-07)
Hey when I was at my school when I was thirteen/fourteen we used a Ouija Board and what happened was my friend Ashley and I were sleeping in a spare room so we didn't mess our room up, and I had the bed closest to the door. Then I was unable to sleep without a light of some sort so I set up my desk lamp and turned it towards me. I couldn't sleep from the heat so I laid down and faced the wall and traced my shadow. I remember slowly about to dose off when I woke to the room being completely dark and something breathing down my neck and I could feel its breath and saliva dripping on my neck and the bed moving beneath me as if they were sitting behind me. I was trying to force myself to turn around but I was stiff and couldn't move, and I couldn't open my eyes either. I just started praying in my head and suddenly I was able to move and I looked at my shadow and there was another one sitting near me and behind me and the light was dimmed. Then I heard my friend Georgi's voice or an angel of some sort telling me everything is all right and that I am okay and I fell asleep to her voice but jolted awake from her not speaking anymore. When I woke the lamp was back on and I remember waking Ashley up and asking if she was trying to scare me before and she was groggy as hell and so I just went to my bed. I don't remember how fast I fell asleep but it took a bit.
shootingstar (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-01)
i have experienced things like this too. I don't see things as often but I feel quite a lot. My mom has always seen ghosts and she told me from a very young age that if I was encountered with a ghost I didn't like then I could just just command them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ and they would have to go away one way or another because god will always protect you if you ask he will send angels to help you and to give you comfort just like your guardian angel.
DiegoGuzman (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
I think it was a guardian angle sent from God to protect you, it also could have been an unknown relative that has passed on and is watching over you and your family. There is a war on good and evil and there is Holy Warriors that protects all of us and our souls.
polterguy973 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-14)
what a great story, it reminds me of a dream I had when I was 15, I was in our kitchen late at night getting a drink when all of a sudden I cuold hear this gutteral sound like nothing on this earth could make, then these black figures began to rise up out of the floor all around me I was screaming no no please don't take me then this voice that did not sound human told me that I was being taken to hell I screamed jesus save me (I wasn't remotely religious) then all of a sudden I woke up as my mother came into my room, she said I had been yelling and screaming.

That scared the crap out of me and it was only a dream, so you have my sympathy, perhaps its a warning to always do the right thing,

Peace 😊
Moonchild1234 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Oh, well I guess that's good that nothing else has happened to you personally. 😊
Crissangelfan22 (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
hey...in reply to moonchild... There has been different things happening at my grandparents house none that I have experienced though, family members have experienced it and told me about it, I still only live about 5 minutes drive from my grandparents house and go there often, I personly haven't had any other experiences there
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
The change in temperature may be 'based' on what types of 'energy' a spirit or entity has to draw on. If there is enough electromagnetic energy around or if they are drawing energy from an individual they may not need to pull directly from the environment. It's a theory anyway. Though the more I watch ghost hunter shows the stronger it becomes... It seems if a location has little to no power to it the 'cold spots' are more likely to happen if 'contact' is made. Just a theory though.

Respectfully,

Rook
AshyVikernes (1 stories) (32 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
Crissangelfan22:

Hey there doesn't always have to be a temp change when you see an entity. I mean It really depends on what kind of it is. I see entities all the time but it doesn't change my temp. Only seldom does my temp change when in the precense of one. But I think it's all about if they're still connected to this plane of existence hence why they can move things and alter the temp. I'm just thinking out loud here. Just a theory of mine. Lol
Crissangelfan22 (6 stories) (21 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
hey thanks everyone for commenting... I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dream, I sort of remember thinking this voice sounds familiar to me... But couldn't quite recognize it... I didn't feel any temp changes it was the same temp all the time, I was auctully thinking it might of been an angel but that's just my thought... Thanx again everyone for commenting
arizona (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Years ago, I had something similar happen to me. I was unsure if I was dreaming or if it were real. I could also not make a sound or move. I also prayed to make it go away. At one point, I wondered if the figure I was seeing was my ex husband - maybe he broke in with an old key to terrorize me since he was abusive, I'd not put it past him to do that and since I worked a very physical job with long hours, maybe I was to exhausted to realize and it was real. IDK. I thought I was going crazy.
Over time, there were other incidents in that house. My son and daughter witnessed odd events to. I sincerely believe a man haunts that house I lived in.
I found praying was the only thing that made it go away. We have since moved.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Yeah, it could have been a one time battle of good and evil for your soul or something. How do you know this wasn't a dream? I'm just checking all possible routes. Did you have any other strange sensations or feel any temperature changes and what not? Even dreams can have nice conclusions like what you experienced. Since it happened only once, maybe it was just a freak bad spirit in your room and a good spirit intervened and helped you out. Or, it very well could have all been a dream.
Moonchild1234 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Whoa! Thats terrifing. I do agree with DeviousAngel.
Did anything else happen while your stay at your grandparents house? 😐
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Aw, it seems you were being protected by a guardian of sorts, be it an angel or even a past relative or friend. Did you recognize the voice at all? Thank you so much for the story. ❤
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
I think the voice you heard was your guardian spirit or a spirit guide. I was going to say Sleep Paralysis when I got through the first half of the story, but then you mentioned that you were able to pull the blankets over you so that tells me you could move. If you are absolutely certain that you were not dreaming this, then I think whatever it was is gone and your guardian chased it off.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: