You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Past Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Past Experiences

 

I want to share some of my stories of what I believe are encounters with spirits or demons.

This started a long time ago, but I can only remember some of these experiences, I remember when I was maybe only in 2nd or 3rd grade. Anyways I remember waking up one night kind of half asleep, I saw this extremely tall man walk through the doorway of my room and disappear into the wall followed by some average height people. Then this little girl peeked out the doorway and ran towards what seemed like her family. I ignored it, didn't think too much of it. My brother told me it was probably a dream.

Now this is the story that has always scared me when I think about it. It was just after a few months of moving to my current home I believe I was around 9 or 10, it was the middle of the night. I woke up dazed and then I noticed I had no pillow under my head, it was on the floor next to my bed. So I reached over and grabbed it when I looked up and on my computer chair was sitting a pitch black shadow with a huge grin and red eyes. Immediately I screamed and came in my mother. My mom told me it might have been my great-grandmother watching over me, but I've always believed it was too evil looking to be her.

After that incident I removed the computer chair and kept having nightmares. Every night I would wake up screaming, until my mom got worried and took me to her friend who was very religious. (I'm Muslim by the way,) she wrote on this paper some prayers and folded it into a tiny rectangle and sewed it into a pouch. She told me to put it under my pillow, and to keep a knife nearby to scare "them" away. Ever since then these things have stopped, but unfortunately I lost the pouch and my mom is no longer friends with the lady for her to make a new one for me. But a while back it sorta happened to me again, I was getting ready for school and in the corner of my mirror I saw this lady crouched down on my bed with a red blanket draped over her head. Then she was gone, it seems like it's always a woman.

But I also remember some kind of spirit lady telling my mom that the spirits of my family follow us around protecting us everywhere we go. I'm not too afraid of them, I just wanted to share these stories with you, but I do have a question; is it bad to talk about them? Like will they come back?

Please respond, and comment if you have tips and such. Thanks for reading, bye bye.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ParezK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ParezK (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
Thanks for all your comments, I do say small prayers every night before I go to bed kindly asking God to protect me while I sleep.
Once again thank you to all of you. ❤
Ramsha_Rockz (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
I am also a Muslim... These types of stuffs happened with me too like waking at night screaming and shouting when I was 2 3years old... I will prefer you to recite AYAT AL KURSI daily before sleeping and after waking up... It will help you alot... These types of paranomal things can sometimes be very dangerous... My father knows how to Jinats... He told me that they can sometimes be nice and sometimes evil... Thanks...
Kamala (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
I am a hindu and the description that you give is that of 1. Shaitan or kutti chathan as we call in south india, evil evoked through powerful black magic 2. The lady with the red blanket draped over her head seems to be a hindu goddess Kali also known as Ma Durga. May be your ancestors were hindus (I might be wrong and please forgive me if it is offensive to you) and pleased the family deity with poojas or prayers... Hence she still protects you and your family even though you're a muslim.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
I'd recommend that you get yourself a hunk of cold iron and keep it under your pillow:

Cold iron is a poetic and archaic term for iron, referring to the fact that it feels cold to the touch. In modern usage the term has been most associated with folkloric beliefs that iron could ward off ghosts, fairies, witches, and/or other malevolent supernatural creatures.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
I don't think talking about them will bring them back. It could though. I know that if you want them back sometimes they come. I don't think there is really a for sure answer to this because every ghost and every situation is different.

I really don't think that it was your grandmother either. It doesn't seem likely a family member would be sitting there scary looking like that.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: