You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Three Strange Stories

Real Ghost Stories

Three Strange Stories

 

The first strange thing happened at around 2 o clock, I got up cause I was really really thirsty and so I walked to the kitchen and just by the moonlight shining through the window I saw a figure.

It wasn't see through but dark like darker than anything else in the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw it. My kitchen is not very large but I was far enough away so that it couldn't touch me.

It had no face or clothes, or anything it was just a black figure, and I stayed there for about 1 minute and I could see that it was moving just a little bit like it was cutting something on the bench.

I slowly walked away and went back to bed, on my way back to bed I felt something breathing on my I turned but there was nothing there, I kept going along until I finally got to bed.

My second strange thing happened when I was in the pool. I held my self under the water by using the ledge. Then something appeared, it was a human torso wearing like a skivy.

I stayed there for thirty seconds, it was definitely a child like body and when I came back up as you can guess nothing was there.

The third thing was a dream. I was at my drive way and a sliver van was speeding past and my cat was on the road. It sped past hitting my cat I screamed out no! And I pinched my self I woke up and I heard a screeching noise like a car skidding. I woke my mum up and she said to go back to sleep. The next morning, the person who rented our flat called us up on his way to work and told us that we should go down to our drive and check something out. My mum went down and she came back up the drive crying. I knew what it meant and I cried to. We went down there and my cat was dead. Apparently it had been hit by a car...

Other hauntings by penelapea

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, penelapea, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

penelapea (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
dear VAMPlifier

My cat wasn't black but ginger so I don't think your predictions are right (no offence or anything)
But I do believe that my cats spirit did come back for me cause one night (well the next night) I saw a shadow of a cat rushing past and I didn't have any other cats at that time so I do believe animals have spirits for all those people that don't believe animals don't have spirits
penelapea (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
dear all the people that say I need to call my parents
It didn't have any real features it was just black it definitely wasn't an intruder cause I could see it by the moonlight and if it was and intruder I'm sure I would have heard breathing cause it was just dead silent
penelapea (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
Dear bacchaegrl
I was wearing goggles at the time so I saw it
...
VAmplifier (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Im truly sorry about your cat.But...how big is your cat? You might have had a future insight of your cat. You may have seen the cat's ghost that you thought was a torso in the pool... And is your cat
Black?Then the black figure of your first story may be...

😕
naeee (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
hey, sorry about your cat... The whole dream thing actually happening sounds creepy but maybe its more then just a dream, could of been an out of body experience or something like that considering it happened after you awoke! Once again sorry for your loss!

Good to see another aussie on YGS too!
scary (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
i am sorry for your cat.😢 it is really mysterious. 😨.if it was me in the first incident I would first go call my parents. 😕
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
I'm sorry about your cat I loves cat that why I rather have my cat stay indoor to be safe and you might have a Speical Gift to see what will happen to your cat just like my grandfather came into my dream then the next day he died like in my dream. Again Sorry about your cat.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
penelapea: I felt that some elements in your story were missing, making your stories harder to read. When you saw the black figure in the kitchen, did you think it was an intruder? I mean, if I was in the kitchen and I saw a full black figure in my kitchen (not being racist, just saying what you saw), I would probably alert my family members or get a weapon and turn on the lights. It just seems strange to me that you just walked away back to your room.
The cat story is really interesting though, that's why my little baby stays inside. I do want to offer my condolences on the loss of your cat, though.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
The second story is the one that sticks out to me. You are underwater and you see something weird above water? Couldn't that be like, anything? Doesn't the moving water above a person really distort their vision? I'm sorry about your cat, I really am, but that's not what I want to talk about. Have you ruled out all other possibilites regarding the pool incident? If I were you, I would deeply reflect on that moment to analyze what I really saw. The eyes are decieving, especially if they are underwater.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: