You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Black Figure In The Kitchen

Real Ghost Stories

Black Figure In The Kitchen

 

One night I was really, really thirsty, so I got up to get a drink.

I was parched by that time so I was walking quickly but then suddenly I skidded to a stop. There about 2 metres away from me, was a black figure. The only way I saw it was from the moonlight from the window.

It scared the bejeevies out of me. But I didn't run, I stayed there looking at it to see if it really was real. Let me describe it to you. It was black, very tall and didn't have any obvious features but its what should I call them, elbows were moving only slightly like it was cutting something. I backed off only to see that it turned around I freaked I like walked so fast my legs were going to burst beacause I didn't want to make it angry. When I was sure that it had stopped following me I walked at a normal pace then I felt something blowing on my neck. It was really, really cold and I just went back to bed.

When I was in bed I rolled over to see that it was 2am and then eventually went to sleep.

Apparently the next morning my mum said that I was screaming in my sleep. I didn't remember being in a nightimare or anything.

I told my mum 5 years later, what happened we were talking about the dead and stuff and then the lights started flickering. Then suddenly for a split second I saw the black figure again in the flickering lights after that the lights stopped and I said to my mum,

"I just saw a ghost". My mum was just staring forward and she looked at me and said "I saw it to" I was pretty freaked out by that time. And I also had troubles sleeping for a couple of weeks, after that most of my encounters stopped.

Other hauntings by penelapea

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, penelapea, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Ah alright penelapea, sorry it took me so long to get back. The one reason I asked that is cause I heard from a poster on this site a long time ago, like a few years ago, that a ghost/spirit/entitiy/etc. May give off the feeling of what they felt when they died. Like for example if a little boy felt scared when he died from being a attacked, then when his spirit is seen it'll give off that feeling of being scared to those that see it.

Make sense?

Peace
JustCurious
penelapea (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-15)
Dear just curious...

It does make me scared sometimes but that's just my natural instinct because I'm not into it all but I do believe in them. It doesn't give of much vibes either
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
This is a nice story. I will call it a story. I may be a little off in my feelings today because I am a little sick. But I don't think this is all the way true. Maybe some of it but this one just aint doin' it for me.

Lovely story though, thanks
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
I think maybe this was just a lonely spirit that wanted to be noticed. When you and your mother acknowledged it, it bowed out and went away.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
I'm not really sure what to make of this story... Does it give off any vibes?

Does it make you feel like its scared/angry/etc?

Hope to hear soon.

Peace
JustCurious

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: