You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pure White Child

Real Ghost Stories

Pure White Child

 

This another experience from the same house I lived in from 2007-2008 when I was 13 turning 14 there. This was all after a horrid and strange nightmare I had. This is just a short experience but still creeped me out either way.

I was upstairs with my brothers hanging in my older brothers room playing video games and such when I said I'd be right back. I was going to get something to munch on so I walk down the stairs in his room that led to the mud room -the laundry room- and walked out to the kitchen. I turn the light on and go over to the pantry to get a snack. When I closed the door I saw a white light from the corner of my left eye and turn towards it and out in the dining room a few feet from the open door way that led into the kitchen was a young girl who was definitely younger than me she looked about 8 or 10?

She was completely white everything on her, her skin, her hair that was very short, it looked like it could only reach to maybe her chin, and what looked like a type of night gown. Her head was bowed the whole time so I couldn't see her face and she was glowing not to where she lit the room but her body and the edges of her did.

I stared at her for awhile. I wasn't scared or anything. If anything I was just shocked and a bit curious. Then she suddenly disappeared. I blinked a few times and felt spooked after that and ran up to my brother's room telling them what I saw. I'm not really sure they believed me but they were definitely shocked. I think she might have something to do with the choir of children I heard singing one night but I'm not sure. I'll post that story up soon.

Other hauntings by AngelSeeker

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AngelSeeker, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
well try and find the old owners name. Ghost come out and listin more if you know they're name... Sometimes 😉...maybe they well tell you why they are still here. Go ghost whisperer on it 😆
GIRLIE ❤
AngelSeeker (4 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Girlie: I'm not that great at spelling either honestly I'll start typing the word on google until it comes up haha. We only lived there for a about a year maybe a little less because of how bad living conditions were and all the problems it had. The owner died so now its been abandoned for about 3 years now.

JustCurious: Thank you:) I normally do that myself lol but I don't know why I didn't do it until she dissappeared it was strange.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
good story! Yeah def-fin-nut-ly (sorry I'm not good at spelling) don't be scared of it. It just sounds lost, find out more history of the land/area/and house. You may find out why they are still here and what you can do to help them pass over.

GIRLIE ❤ 😁
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
That was an interesting story for sure. I'd probably have not stayed that long. Probably just run up the stores and take off towards the room where everyone else was. I don't know why but if something happens that I don't expect, it can catch me off guard and freak me out for a second.

Peace
JustCurious

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: