You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Woken By Sex With A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Woken By Sex With A Ghost

 

I'm a widow and I live with my teenage daughter in a mobile home in a trailer park. My home is less than 20 years old but it is definitely haunted. We have two types of ghosts, one is human and the other is an animal. They seem to travel together, so when one isn't around neither is the other.

Over the last six years we've had several experiences with our ghosts, from soda cans flying across the room, fans being knocked off a television twice, hearing typing on keyboards but there's no one on them when I check, hearing a laugh track from old sitcoms from the 60s and the TV isn't on, thumping in the back room, things walking on the bed and resting at our feet, and so on. My daughter's friends had all heard/felt the ghost cat and a few experienced the human. We all accept that ghosts exist and welcome them. I have had ghostly encounters in nearly every home I've lived in so I think they realize we're "safe" and can be trusted.

We watched the show on Discovery (or a channel like it) about women who have had sexual encounters with ghosts. That night when I went to bed, I commented aloud that I wouldn't be opposed to having a ghostly visitor have sex with me. I masturbated and fell asleep, much like I did every night. Later that night I half woke up and discovered I was half laying on my stomach and my hips were moving as if I were having sex. I could feel a weight against me but I knew I was the only one in the room. I didn't recall having erotic dreams. I drifted back to sleep and that's all I remember.

The next night, it happens again. I didn't masturbate before sleep this time. I wake up in the same position, with the same movements of my hips with the weight on top of me. Again, there was no one else in the room and no erotic dreams. I drifted back to sleep and that was the end of it.

We had the usual ghostly interactions over the next few months but no more sexual activity. One day I realized we hadn't had any interactions for a few months. Then two weeks ago my daughter was woken by a man screaming in her room (just the two of us were here) then as I was getting dressed to go out to a party, I heard the door open and a male voice say, "I'm back." We weren't expecting company so I was half-naked in my bathroom with the door wide open. I heard the voice and slammed my bathroom door then asked who was there. My daughter, who was in the kitchen, said she hadn't heard anything.

After that, the ghost interactions started up again. They've been very active, especially the animal. I have felt it on my bed many nights and my daughter has had her own experiences. Last night the ghost animal was moving all over my bed. I knew it wasn't my cats as I could see or touch both of them. I drifted off to sleep after masturbating. I half woke up in the same position as the other two times. I could feel a weight against me and my hips were moving as if I were having sex. I drifted back to sleep and woke again with the same thing happening then finally fell asleep for the rest of the night.

I don't mind it and it isn't hurting me, so I don't really care if it continues. It is just a really weird feeling. It has been nice coming to the site and seeing others who have similar stories.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, craftyinnh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

AdriannaMarieCole (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
Wait so do you like having sex with the animal/ghost? Do you have any feeling at all after?
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
Hoochler - I respect your beliefs, but I do not share them. There are several people here who indicate that not all demons are bad. Logically, why would they be? Not all humans are bad. Assuming they exist, it's been said that not all angels (excluding "fallen" angels) are good.

After seeing several different documentaries on various stations such as PBS, Discovery, and History channels, I'm coming closer to believing that what many people call angels, demons, elementals, etc are of extraterrestrial origin and exist on different planes or dimensions. Much like many human spirits, they are capable of traveling between these planes or dimensions since they are mostly composed on energy. Furthermore, as previously indicated, I believe that any of these entities can be good or evil. The "light" might be the collective positive energy of all of these entities; including human spirits.

I plan to, at minimum, write some blog posts about this at some point. I might even write a series of essays.

Currently, I'd say that I'm a Spiritualist, but in a way that transcends the Spiritualism belief system.
incubuslover (9 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
Hey, I find what you doing is a good way to mourn. When you done mourning, you can do whatever you want. Just make sure the ghost doesn't hurt you. If so,

Who do you call, GHOSTBUSTERS 😆 😊 😉
madbrummy13 (1 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
dunno if I believe this or not to be honest iv never heard of anyone being banged by a ghost and finding it ok
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Hello craftyinnh,

Not all spirits are ghosts, just because you are experiencing things done by spirits, it is not necessarily because of the activities of a dead human's spirit (a ghost).

The events you describe (at least with the human spirit) fall within the vocabulary of action of a sex demon. The animal spirit sounds as if it could be a demonic helper of some kind for the man styled spirit if the two always are together.

I encourage you (and anyone else) to be careful what you wish for, it is my understanding that there are negative consequences for anyone who has a relationship of any kind with a demon and that these consequences are especially harsh for those who actively courted the demon (s).

Demons of all kinds exist, at worst to harm us, and at best to cast or keep us spiritually adrift, not to truly please or genuinely help us.

I encourage you to discourage this thing and to start taking steps to send it away forever.

If you want to read more, I encourage you to click on my profile name in this post and read my YGS bio where I talk at length on this subject.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Well sajow, at least she won't catch ghonosyphiherpelaids.
sajow (1 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
C'mon, you can't be so lonely as to let a frickin' GHOST hump you. I mean, really?
Yemeth (1 posts)
+11
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Hi there.

I don't know exactly what its like to go through what you've been through, nor do I want to discredit your experiences.

But from what I've read of your story, I would be more inclined to believe that what you are feeling and seeing is a manifestation from your sub-conscious. It seems to be linked with your masterbation habits/patterns very strongly, as well as your desire to experience some sort of sexual companion. In particular, your desires have been fed more by the documentary you watched too. Sleeping on your stomach may also trigger mid-sleep disturbances.

I think a good course of action would be to abstain from masterbation for a controlled extended period of time. See if anything in your experiences change as a result.

Sexuality and desire are very complex, and involve deep regions of our psyche as humans. I can't imagine what you may have gone through in life as a widow. Try and troubleshoot, see if anything works.

Best of luck.

New comments for this story have been disabled