You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Ghost Is Still Here

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghost Is Still Here

 

I posted a story earlier about needing help with me ghost problem, well today it got a lot worse.

I go to summer school every morning; I ride my bike since I only live about a mile and a half away. My bike is brand new and I made sure everything works before I use a new bike. I had been riding it for days and the brakes were fine. But today on my way home I heard someone whisper my name in my ear. I looked around but I was the only pedestrian, so I ignored it and kept riding. I heard it again but louder. I was a little freaked out but kept going. As I began to cross the street I saw a black Sudan and it wasn't going to stop. I hit the handle brakes but they didn't work. Luckily the car slowed down so when it hit me I only got knocked off my bike. That's not even the weird part. After the driver made sure I was okay and apologized a million times I rode off on my bike. I tested the brakes and they were working just fine. When I got home I called my grandma and told her what had happened and she told me I just wasn't paying attention to the road. Later when I went out for a smoke I grabbed my hoodie which was sitting on the table but something pulled back on it and ripped it on the sleeve. I yanked it hard and ran outside.

Later when I was making ramen I smelled something really foul like burning plastic. The stove top and oven were completely off. Once I started eating I felt really sick and threw up. When I was in the bathroom I heard the screen door open and close so I called out to ask who was home. I got no answer. (I had been home alone all day.)

So now I have the door locked and I'm sitting alone in the basement on the computer. I feel like someone is standing right behind me pushing down on my shoulders. Its icy cold down here even though the AC is off and its 80 degrees outside. I need help getting rid of whatever has been following me its getting more and more aggressive.

Advice would really help me.

Other hauntings by Little_dandelion

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Little_dandelion, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bri_bewitched (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
look up energy vampires and how to get rid of them... You can try what it says to do and it may help. If its making you sick and cold all the time (does it make you depressed to?) it really does sound like one.
ladymoondust (2 stories) (41 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
i have posted this on your other storie too please this is my email charmainebrand [at] ymail.com I need to spaek to you in private... I hope I hear from you soon

I can't explain why I'm feeling like this but I tend to trust my gut and my gut is screaming agony right now... 😭
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
againsarahan - your concern for her accident is admirable. However, assuming she walked away without so much as a cut or a bruise, I think she's fine. I got in an accident riding a bike one time when I was about 12 (28 years ago). Basically, the front wheel of my 10-speed sideswiped a car that was going roughly perpendicular to me. In other words, I was trying to cross the road that the driver was riding down. The front wheel went out of alignment, but I was completely unscathed. The idiot never got out of the car. I just walked my bike across the street, fixed the wheel, and went on about my business.

The main thing is what others and I have previously said. Cody needs help! If you need to, call the police on him! If your father or other guardians won't take you seriously, I'd get child protective services involved. Call them! You don't need to be in the middle of all that! If you can't save anyone else, at least save yourself! Don't think or let anyone else tell you, "oh, it's going to be ok." Get the police and/or CPS involved and GET OUT!

Like I previously indicated, I think Cody is the one you need to worry about. Forget about ghost hunters! Just get yourself out of the situation! Don't wait for things to escalate!
againsarahan (34 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
Little Dandelion:
Scrolling through these comments quickly I see that there are some other serious issues going on that have been discussed on other postings, but I'd just like to ignore all that for the moment to tell you this: Any collision of a car with a bike rider is almost quaranteed to cause the rider harm, even if you don't notice it for years! You may have something knocked out of alignment, or a pinched nerve or who knows what that could cause nausea, strange smells, feelings of pressure, icy-cold sensations... My goodness, kiddo, please get some medical treatment! With that said I can now read the rest of your accounts. Be safe, in all ways possible!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
Little_Dandelion: In agreement with the other posts here, these events that are happening are all related to your brothers actions, please take what the others have posted seriously this is not a good situation.

I in all honesty believe that once that part has been dealt with, the cleansing and protection can begin, you can do this now also but that side is still behind your barrier, I think getting rid of the negativity first is a wise option. Keep us posted and the best of luck to you.

Dan
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
Little_dandelion,
Hello again kiddo. I just posted on your other story, hopefully I won't be as long winded this time around. 😜
You got some pretty good advice on your other story that should carry over just fine to this one.
Could the screen door have been one of the dogs going out maybe? Or perhaps your brother trying to slip away before anyone realized he'd been there at all? Just a thought.
Do me a favor though. My husband is a cyclist and it's amazing how rude people in cars can be. They'll clip you on purpose just for a laugh! So the thing you've got to do is ride your bike defensively, just like a car. All that means is to be alert, and always expect the other guy to screw up. Many times they really don't see you, so you have to make yourself visible. Even then you have to watch out. Like I said, expect the worst from people in cars, it may just save your life. Sorry, I hope that didn't sound like a lecture, I just get really pissed when I see drivers refuse to let a cyclist have any road.
Your nerves are on edge these days too, and rightly so. You need some breathing room kiddo. Is there a chance you can go stay with a friend for a night or two? Just to get your bearings and recharge a little bit? I highly recommend it if you can.
Keep us updated whenever possible and start checking into the paranormal groups in your area. Working towards solutions is much more positive than cowering in fear.
You can do this.

Javelina ❤
Sweet_Dreams (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Be careful and I wouldn't get too angry at it if I were you. Maybe pray or go to a Priest (From Church) for help. 😊
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Have you ever heard of "tough love"? It means love that is true but strips away the sentimental, coddling side of it in order to save a life (or two or three or more). Your brother Cody is in desperate need of rescue. And what about your other brother, his apparent accomplice?
If the satanistic obsession escalates, someone could end up dead, and then how would you feel about yourself for doing nothing when you still had time?
You don't use velvet gloves with this sick behavior; you turn it over to professionals who can go to the root of it and vanquish it.
I will say it's your youth and inexperience that make you go no further than to say you're an atheist.
The bottom line is that you must do something. Don't mess around thinking it will all go away.
Courage. ~ James
Little_dandelion (2 stories) (16 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
[Granny]
I think I accidentally responded on my other story,
Yes he is very sick he scares me but I love him very much. I'm going to try to talk to my dad wich should be easier since he inst working right now.
Thank you ❤
Shini (19 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Little_Dandelion- I second Granny's suggestion. If your brother is mutilating animals without any remorse, you need to talk to your parents RIGHT AWAY so they can handle the situation before he goes after someone's pet or potentially 'bigger' victims.

In the case of most convicted serial killers, it generally always starts with abusing animals, and when they think they have control over the helpless animals they hurt, they like to see how far they can "test the limit", so please tell your father before he abuses any more animals, or even worse, you or your family. 😐
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Little_dandelion: The mutilation of small animals is a huge concern of mine also...It's a charactaristic that appears in most of the childhood profiles of serial killers... Jeffery Dahmer is one that comes to mind... There are thousands more... Your brother needs help NOW... Do him a favor and get off the computer, tell your Dad, grandparents, or whoever you can get to listen... His actions will only progress to bigger targets, when the thrill of killing helpless animals just isn't giving him the rush he needs anymore...

Sorry to put it so bluntly, but your brother is a sick individual... He needs help ASAP... 😐
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Hello. I've been lurking here for a while, and your plight has forced me to get an account so I could respond.

Your location is stated as Washington. If you mean Washington state, there are several ghost hunting/paranormal groups here that may be able to help you - or at least offer you some suggestions and support.

There's a group called A.G.H.O.S.T (I'm not affiliated with them) who have a pretty good reputation. Contact them and tell them what you have said here.

Also, if you haven't told your father about what's going on, please do so. At the least, he should really know that Cody is killing and/or mutilating animals.
Good luck.

This comment from scribbl3r is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
This all happened today? Sounds like a really bad day. I don't know about the bike incident, I think that can be explained away. I'm glad, though, that you were not seriously injured from the accident. The hoodie may have just been caught on something. Ramen can be kind of gross, so that's may have what made you sick. You were probably already really stressed out from earlier incidents that it could aid in you feeling sick. As for the noises and the coldness, that is potentially paranormal. Have you tried talking to whatever you think is in the house? Maybe showing it a little attention with sate it. I hope things calm down for you. It must be pretty rough for everything to happen in one day.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: