You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl On The Hill

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl On The Hill

 

If you've read my previous stories then you'll know that I'm a psychic and I have the ability to sense when spirits are around. This particular experience really scared me and a few other people that I was with, so I'm going to share it with you guys and I would love some feedback.

One night my dad, his girlfriend and my friend decided to go walking through this old graveyard. We were all into the whole paranormal thing so this was normal. We were walking through the graveyard and I felt small disturbances but nothing that would actually cause any harm to us. When nothing 'exciting' was happening we decided to head up the road into the woods a little more.

We came to the top of a hill and everybody was walking around away from each other. My dad's girlfriend was taking pictures and would tell us when she saw something come up in the camera. So far nothing but a couple orbs had shown up so we were all kind of relaxed. I walked near a tree and then I suddenly felt a strong evil presence. The very second that I felt it my dad's girlfriend gasped, me and my friend ran over to her and we all looked closer at the camera. We all saw it at the same time, there was what looked like a figure of a girl standing next to a tree. We screamed and started running down the hill. The presence was so strong that I was hysterical crying by the time that we got back to the car. I had never been so scared in my life...

I had never felt something so evil in my life.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please Comment.

Other hauntings by vicuttie8

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vicuttie8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
and I never said it was an "incredible" picture but she was def There. But like I said I don't need anyones approval.

Tori ❤
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-22)
Thank you all for taking the time to read my story. As for the picture my dad dropped the camera with the memory card into our pool. You don't have to believe me because I know what I experienced. And your absolutley right the picture probably intensified the feeling that I had, or maybe it was just anxiety, I'm just telling you what happened to me. I know it was real so that's all that I need. I just thought I would share it with you. Thank you!

Tori ❤
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
I would've liked to see a picture too, and am disappointed that there wasn't more of a description of what you saw. It was like, 'hey, I felt really evil presence by the tree!', and 'Oh My Goodness, the camera has taken a picture of a girl by a tree!'. You didn't describe the girl's look or facial expression/features, or how she could've died (e.g. Hanging from the tree branch, etc). I'm just saying that I personally would've really appreaciated that.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
againsarahan (34 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
Hi, Vicuttie:
The girl was photographed next to a tree, and you felt the evil presence next to a tree, but were they two different trees, or the same one? My impression is that they were separate, and the image of the girl may have had nothing to do with whatever you were picking up on. Thanks for clarifying, if you read this!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
I have to agree with raggedwolf and Amibear... I understand that people do not always realize that they can attach pictures, but there are other ways to go about including them, like providing links to photobucket. It would also be a different story if this was the author's very first post and they were new, but this is her seventh story since 2009 and she had her own website (the link is now broken). I don't think it would be too hard for her to share a picture if there were one.
Amibear (3 stories) (62 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
im with ragged wolf^ The fact that you say there was a picture but yet didn't upload it along with the story is strange, but if I'm wrong then upload it and we'll see the evidence...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
raggedwolf,

Not everyone realizes that they can attach the pictures to their experiences and in some cases the pictures may not even be digital which makes it even harder for the O/P to 'attach' them to their experience. So discounting the experience just because 'pictures' are not attached is being... Well... Very dismissive don't you think?

Give the O/P (s) a chance most of them, when they realize they can, will attach the pictures or at least ask a Mod to help them with it.

Respectfully,

Rook
raggedwolf (1 stories) (20 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
I always find it strange when posters say they had an incredible pictures of a ghost, but never attach it to their topic.
I'm sure that I am not alone in thinking this.

- so, pics, or it didn't happen.
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Awesome and scary. I'm a psychic too, and I have seen a girl too, but she was not evil. Thanks for sharing.

AF1 ❤
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
can we see the picture? I would really like to see it. I wonder why you felt evil in the presence of a girl child. Of course that could have been a ploy. I've heard sometimes that evil beings can take the shape of kids so they are more appealing.
Amibear (3 stories) (62 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
You say your dads girlfriend took a picture of her, would it be possible to upload the picture so people could make their own minds up about it and give you their thoughts, it's just an idea and I know I would love to see the picture!:)
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Adding to the other questions: How did the rest of the group feel? Also, Did your dad see the girl?
Moonchild1234 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Great Story! Have you seen her since? Some ghosts (espiecaily children) tend to follow adult beings. 😐
PDJ9109 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
Did you feel the evil coming from the girl and did it intensify when you saw her? Did she have any physical characteristics to signify that she was in fact a ghost? Just things to think about. Thanks for sharing your story.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
hello vicuttie8, thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like I would run too but I agree with bacchaeglr on how did you know it was a ghost... Or evil spirit... I know you mention that you feel things but maybe there was an evil spirit and she was just a ghost... Just a thought...lol...

Thanks again for sharing.

Looney
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
What did the girl look like? Was there anything odd or creepy about her aside from the fact that she was alone in a graveyard at night? This is just a thought, but could your dad's girlfriend's reaction intensified the situation to make you feel more afraid? Maybe the evil presence that you felt was just heightened anxiety. Just a thought. I hope it was just a ghost girl. If a real little girl was out there, all alone, I'd be pretty upset that people screamed and ran away from me when they saw me.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: