You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: I Thought Evil Was Bad?

Real Ghost Stories

I Thought Evil Was Bad?

 

I am A 15 year old girl living in a VERY old house with my Mother and Father. My room is the smallest Bed room in the house and I occasionally sleep on the couch due to extreme anger that occurs when I sleep in my room. Well I was tired and it was around 13:00 -army Time- so I went to sleep thinking it's all in my head. Later that night I woke up around midnight to use the restroom. I went into my room to go back to sleep. I covered my head and closed my eyes and I heard what sounded like a whispered conversation of two men. One of them finished the conversation by a loud "Never!" It was the only word I could understand, but it still scared me. The next morning I asked my mom and dad if they had heard anything and they said 'no'. The next night I was curious about the voices so I slept in my room again.

This time I felt a small tap on my forehead where my blanket ended. I uncovered my head and looked around in panic. But nothing. I pulled the blanket up to my nose and closed my eyes. And I heard a man talking. No one answered him this time so I asked. "Who are you?" and I got no reply. I had a dry erase board in my room at the time. And I sat up thinking I was losing my mind and I walked over to the board and wrote. "Who are you?" and I walked back to my bed and went to sleep. In the morning I found written Japanese Symbols on the board. I searched the words and it said 'Kizuka renai' which means Unnoticed.

I figured someone was playing a joke on me until I realized that no one in the house knows Japanese. So below I wrote. "What do you want?" and I left the room. A few hours later I had walked back into the room and it was cold, and there was an unpleasant feeling. On the board it said "He's here" In Japanese. I decided to go Bigger and wrote bigger sentences. "Who's here, besides you? What are you? And what does 'He' want?" A few days went by and nothing was there and I finally got the courage to call my friend and tell her about the encounters. She agreed to come over and spend the night. Once we were prepared for bed she told me she felt strange and that she didn't to sleep alone so she asked me to get in the bed next to her (We are just friends).

So I did. We both woke with the feeling something was lying between us. We sat up and looked at each other and I told her turn the light on and I looked at the board. It had said "I am an Incubus, and He is another Incubus. He wants to keep you." and this time it was in English I was astounded by the fact it was an Incubus. I heard about them before but I never believed in ghosts and other supernatural things existed. My friend and I both went into a frequent state of panic as my glass statue of a Gargoyle -that was my Great Great great Grandpa's- fell and shattered on the ground. We ran out of the room and outside. I had called my Parents - who were on their Honey Moon- to come home as soon as they can. A month passed since that incident and I didn't go back into my room or even my house. I stayed with relatives. My mom called me home to see something.

When I showed up she sent me to my room, and sitting on my bed was the glass statue in one piece. I put it on the shelf and looked at the board. "I fixed it." it said and under it was claw marks. I asked out loud 'Who did this?" and it whispered from the hall way "he did" I opened the door and stepped out. There was nothing. "Why did he do it?" I said and I got no answer. I turned to walk into the bathroom and took a shower. The mirror was fogged up and it had "The one you know is Evil" it was in a handwriting that was hard to read. It wasn't like anything else and the same claw marks were on the side.

I wiped it off and paid no attention to it. I went into my room to get dressed and I felt a hand sliding up my thigh and playing with my hair. I couldn't move and the feeling was a kind of gentle touch. I wanted to panic, but again I couldn't even open my eyes. Then the feeling was gone. I fell back on the bed and nothing was there, again. I couldn't believe what had happened and I remember it telling me that it was an Incubus. I searched the web to see what an Incubus really was since I was doubting what I really knew.

Once I had found out I shouted. "A SEX DEMON!?" and my computer turned off. Then I felt a hand on the back of my neck, it felt comforting and calming. Almost telling me it was alright. But remembering the previous message "The one you know is evil" I asked "Are you the evil one?" and the feeling left and anger and hatred came. I couldn't stand or blink, it felt like something was holding me to the chair and pushing on my chest. A big bang on my bedroom door is what made the feeling lift up from me so I could stand.

It has been four days since then. It actually scares me to know that here are TWO Incubuses in my house. One saying it is good and the other Evil. But the way they treat each other are different. The one that has been 'comforting' me was supposedly 'evil', and keeping the 'good' one away. I just want to know more I can about Incubus, and how 'evil' and 'good' they really are. If anyone would like to tell me more, I would be thrilled and love to have a discussion about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LoversSeperated, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

crecentblue03 (151 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-08)
Hi read half the com ments and stop ped. Listen these beings are demons they are called jinn in my believe and they like man, have a will to be good or evil my best advise? Please do what Rookdajin says an do a house blessing and also burn Frankincence & myrr incence offten it has a good smell and they can't stand it they will leave and try not to talk about them much and that means in your home it gives them streanth because of the negativity. I hope I was of some help
teneki (10 stories) (140 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-10)
You have only the original entity's word that both are the same manner of creature unless there was something you haven't mentioned which confirms it. Evil creatures often lie about situations to turn them to their advantage. I'm not saying that's definitely what's going on, but it could possibly be so, if nothing else, something possibly to examine about the situation.
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
i have never meet a incubus...yet... Well if you want to get rid of them get a medium... If you want to keep them then keep them but it's dangerous... Good Luck! And do your best! ❤
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
DA,
I do apologize for not being able to respond to your posts in a timely manner... Weekends just don't work for me.
Although I do agree there are historians and scientists out there seeking the truth and trying to develop technology and medicines for the betterment of man... And then there are the other 90% of the people in those fields. Their motivation is greed. Case in point... I know I have got a decade or two on you, but when I was growing up, they never advertised medicine and pharmaceutical drugs on TV. You used to go to the doctor with your condition and they told you what was needed... Usually something you never heard of. Some would say they are educating the public, allowing them to be advocates for their own health care... When all they are really doing is trying to separate us from our money. Ever heard of a pro bono drug company?
As far as historians go, they are usually only judged by their peers, how incestuous is that? If Mahmoud Ahmadinejad can write a history book, apparently anyone can.
Our society is driven by greed. And whether it be for the sale of a book, the invention of the new electronic toy, or the cure for cancer, nobody is doing it for the right reason. You said yourself, people of faith are not above others because they share the same flaws of all men. Well the science and history fields are made up of the same scourge as the rest of society... Education does not change anything, they are still of this world.

Lou
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
We had a chat room? 😲 I wish I had joined YGS earlier! I think a forum would be nice. Just my opinion.

AF1 ❤
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
Sorry to go OT again. This will be my last OT post under this story.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
Martin and Granny - Thanks for the info and such. I hope that you do test a forum sometime. With regard to the Big Bang Theory, per Stephen Hawking and others, there is no center of the universe. No real point of origin. The details get complicated and are better discussed elsewhere. Suffice it to say, I've done a lot of research on the topic. Much more than the 2-3 months that I spent discussing it in a forum a while back.

Site suggestions - It'd be cool to have permalinks for our comments as wel as the stories. It would also be cool if we could see at a glance which of our own comments received Karma points (+/-). In other words, have something under our profile that shows that info.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
LoversSeperated,

I am so sorry and I hope your still around...

Ok folks way, way back on the 16th the O/P stated...

"Uhm...Thanks to those who actually wanted to help. But I would like to know why people are having a HUGE conversation about Beliefs and the bible. It all seems so Interesting, but I read some of the posts and Most of them have absolutely nothing to do with Paranormal or anything that would help. Sorry if I sound like a crazy b**ch that Lies on the internet, but I a serious and I WANT TO get rid of them for good."

I tried to draw of all of the 'off topic comments and somehow I even managed to came back and 'chip' in here. For that I offer the O/P my apologies.

Please try this, It may help...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Even if you do not reply I do hope you see this... We seem to have let ourselves go and managed to forget that our main goal on the site is advice and aid to those in need, and for that I am truly sorry.

Respectfully,

Rook
Martin (602 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
zzsgranny, we had a chat room, and it was a big source of pain because of abusers, so I ended up closing it down, but we never had a forum yet, which I often wondered if we should. I'm concerned it might detract from the original mission of this site, but it might be worth the test some day.

TruthInDarkness: The big bang theory comes from studying the movement of galaxies, they are all moving outward from a seemingly common origin, like if there was an original explosion. What it was before, we don't really know, but the visual evidence is there.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
TID: Thank you... YGS doesn't have a discussion forum... At one time there was, but from what I understand, it had apparently been abused, so it was removed...

And LOL I'm not concerned about the subject being off topic, it's a little too late for that 😆...My major concern is for the various posters because I don't want to see hard feelings forming...Yes, we're all adults and as such, shouldn't allow lively discussion to create animosity, but it happens, none-the-less...

Again, thanks for the attempt to take the topic back on track, or to another venue...However, I think unless you want to e-mail everybody 😆 there's no other choice than to end it... At least, in this particular venue... 😊
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
granny - I was thinking about taking the discussion to a forum. Lazria seemed to imploy that YGS has one, but I'm having difficulty finding it. I would love to have had this discussion outside of this person's story.

Yes, I went off track a bit with the Big Bang Theory, but I thought people might want to know why I disagree with it since I had brought it up in an earlier comment.

I can get things back on track if that is your concern. Or point us (those that are interested) to the appropriate venue and we can continue the discussion there.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
BW63: You have the choice to read this thread or not... There are a lot of other stories on this site, and this thread has not "taken over the comments section" like the last one you threw your two cents in on... I have yet to see a constructive or helpful comment from you, unlike the other posters who participated in this debate...
BW63 (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
I've been very puzzled as to how this story got so badly hijacked in the comments section, but then again, I am not a mod, so wth.

I will say that there has been some serous disregard for other people's feelings here.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
I've been following this thread quite closely since it's inception... And I really can't see where it's any closer to a solution now than it was at the begining... And I'm really confused how it went from good/bad demons to the Big Bang Theory?...

C'mon guys, this has all been very enlightening, entertaining and at times humorous... But now it's veered so far off course from the original discussion, that I'm going to ask for closing comments... Everyone who has been involved gets one more shot at summarizing your point... No more questions (other than rhetorical) directed at any other posters... State your point and move on to other stories that have been neglected by your insightfulness, and do what you're here to do and that is to give support and assistance where it's needed...

I have a lot of respect for all of the participants, and I have enjoyed this discussion... But I feel it needs to come to a close before the mutual respect you have for each other is tarnished and becomes irreparable...Thanks! ❤

This comment from Javelina is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
WReck72 - I certainly hope that you aren't accusing ME of trolling because that was neither my intent nor my telos.

Others - I'll reply later. It's going to take more than a sentense or 2.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
these comments make me sad everyone is so riled up they are not even behaving like themselves, and seem to have shut down their open mindedness and their typical understanding and acceptance of each other has all but vanished. This is the internet there are clearly people trolling and stirring up conflict for their own personal amusement however many of the perceived attacks haven't been attacks at all and were only meant to be open ended conversation I only hope a mod locks this thread and every one can get over themselves can carry on more constructively on other stories. As for all the people who are deliberately causing conflict for the sake of personal amusement or boosting your own ego it's disgusting stop it.

This comment from Javelina is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
TID,I understand what you are saying and putting out there, I too have considered some of your points and other points that the good folk here at YGS have put forward, How about this... Is the lucy ape the missing link to our race? They existed some 3 million years ago had wisdom teeth and walked upright, maybe the big bang theory is correct and what has transpired since then is just a part of evolution... And if that's the case could it be possible that the spiritual world has its own form of evolution? Linking back to the big bang theory... Maybe the animals that walked this planet millions of years ago are the spirits we have become today and maybe some of them have evolved into demons?... We humans do have big ego's don't we, do we really think that everything that happens in this universe evolves around us... We have been fighting and killing each other for centuries over some of these ideals and what have we learnt from that? What I see before us is what I hoped for when I came to YGS... Healthy intelligent debate, people putting forward thier beliefs and working together by listening... In hope that one day as the bridge from both worlds will meet with science and spiritual science, man will put away his sword and put their arm around each other... Keep it up Guys lol.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
NOTE: Though I am stating how I feel about the Big Bang Theory, other aspects of this comment are strictly in jest.

Darn! I can see that expression on your face! Yes, it's clear as day! You want to know WHY I disagree with the Big Bang Theory! Well, OK. I just hope that Martin and other mods don't get too upset. After all, this isn't an Astrophysics forum.

Let's forget about the "when" for the moment as that's really not relevant. Picture this... There is an infinitesimally small speck of matter. This speck of matter, likely many magnitudes smaller than an electron, has (nearly) infinite mass. OK. Perhaps that's not so difficult to swallow. Now let's add something else to the picture... There is NOTHING outside of this tiny little speck. No air. No space. Not even a sheet of paper with the speck lying on it so that the animator (translation: our creator) can draw a pretty little scene around. All of the sudden, this infinitely massive (yet infinitely tiny) object decides to expand exponentially as if there were springs inside just waiting to be given room to unload their potential energy. Hmmm... The question is where's the room? There's NOTHING outside of this tiny "spring loaded" object. In fact, how do we even know that there's an inside? It's not as if an observer could look at the object from outside. An observer certainly could not disect the object. So, where in nothingness was the object? Where did the "nothingness" come from? What is "nothingness"? Do you see how absurd it all sounds? Yet, scientists are still hard at work today doing everything in their power to prove this theory. For me, it is much easier to believe that the universe is, and always has been, infinite in both time and space. There was no beginning. There is no edge.

OK. I'm stepping down and neatly sweeping the soapbox under a hidden area of carpet. Thanks for reading. There will NOT be a pop quiz in the morning.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Okay, no problem. I do love humor! I just didn't know how severe you were feeling at the moment. Sometimes we can get so deep into these conversations that we lose sight of what's really going on. As I said, it's sometimes hard to interpret the emotions of a text based statement. But I'm glad we have come to an understanding.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Could it also help to state that a few of my remarks were meant to be humorous? Perhaps that was misinterpreted as me being defensive? I don't know. I can tell you that I didn't exactly feel as though I were attacked. I was merely making a counter-argument.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
It might help to say that I was responding to Lou as well. I guess I should have been more clear.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
I was not intentionally being condescending. I apologize if I came across that way.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
It was a small point, and you don't have to be condescending. I'm on your side. I think... Now I read your last comment a few times, just to make sure I wasn't over-reacting. And I don't think I am. Yes, of course scientists have been persecuted in the past for not conforming to the religious principals of that time. That really wasn't my point. I wasn't even talking about historians at all. I was solely talking about a select few scientists who bend the rules to fit their needs. D/A is absolutely correct in that these naughty little scientists always get found out. I'm just saying that no one is perfect. Everyone has their faults and opinions. You don't have to get defensive with me. And I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your intention, as it is very easy to do with a text based conversation. I don't want to be dragged down into this. I had one point, that scientists aren't perfect either, and I hope to leave it at that.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
bacchaegrl - ah yes, you do have a point. How could I have so easily forgotten my own distaste toward scientists who fear being prosecuted by religious leaders. Darn my human imperfections! Yes! I get so angry when I hear/read scientists still trying to prove that there was a "Big Bang"! The very notion is so absurd! I spent about 2-3 months discussing this in a forum a while back. I am still doing some research here and there. Gathering little pieces from various scientists who, thankfully, want to debunk the Big Bang theory like I do. That theory is as absurd as claiming that the Earth is flat or that everything revolves around it. More so, really! In short, as this topic isn't really appropriate for this venue, I believe that the universe is infinite in both time and space. I also believe that fractal geometry can be used as a stepping stone to help prove that. Fractal geometry exists almost everywhere in nature. There is software that can generate photorealistic landscapes using fractal geometry; including grass, trees, and all sorts of foliage. It's even used to generate very precise maps. Thus, I have no doubt that it can be used to model entire galaxies and beyond.

Back to your point... There are areas of science that are less (if at all) biased. Surely, some science is purely based on reasoning, conclusions found through experiments, and mathematics. Historians have to go by what they perceive and what they are told by others. Regarding perception, I've already mentioned rose colored glasses. That goes for the people that the historian interviews as well. Plus, who knows whether or not they are telling the WHOLE truth. No, I am definitely NOT the kind of person who will state that the holocaust never happened. There is all too much evidence to the contrary. However, I am stating that some of the details of historical events could have been lied about. No one person is going to know ALL of the details. So, finding others that can corroborate some of the finer details can prove difficult. The historian cannot, generally speaking, use math or science to prove such details. He/she only has the word of the interviewee. Ultimately, the historian can decide what to write and what not to write. And, as previously indicated, he/she can also put their own spin on things. I could be wrong, but I think that science has a little bit of an edge on history as far as facts are concerned. I think that was DA's main point. Mine too.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
JamesRobiscoe: magnificently stated. I need an applause emote just for you. 😉 Conundrums are fun... They are one of the many things that make life interesting.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Lou, you are putting words in my mouth. I did not say historians are never unbiased.

"Scientific or analytical research is generally conducted without a specific motivation other than to procure information and better understand the world."

The concept of science and research, plain ol' looking around and seeing the world for yourself, learning as much as you can, taking everything in and coming to your own conclusions--that is what I mean about science and research. Not the CNN news version of the world or the high school history text book version, which are most certainly biased. I am talking the bigger picture... The scientific community, our entire species' attempts at the collection of data and solution of problems.

If you want to get down to the nitty-gritty, then there is one slight bias in the heart of every scientist or researcher. That bias is in proving a theory. When a scientist forms a theory based on deductive reasoning, experience, etc they will strive to find irrefutable proof of their theory. That same scientist can sit there and MAKE the facts match his theory if he really wants to, that is to say, sabotage his own experiment for the purpose of proving it. But the beauty of it is that you have a whole scientific community that goes "hey, wait a minute... I tried that experiment or did my own research on that topic and the result was x, which is completely different from yours." Hence, disproving his theory.

Science is one great big evolving experiment. As we find out new things about our world, we re-try old experiments and maybe get new results. Then we learn something new, and accept that the old theory is outdated or incorrect. For the most part, researchers/scientists are not trying to prove that the world is round because God made it that way or because there was no God to make it that way. We are trying to understand as much as we can about our short little lives.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
For all the bickering and contention young "Lovers Seperated" (sic) started with her post, she sure abandoned it quickly. And yet, I think some very constructive definitions of terms have emerged in the dialogue, and it renders better understanding of who we are behind and within our comments. Thanks, Loose Lips, Devious Angel, Truth In Darkness, and all of you weaving the thread in and out.
I agree with many points and disagree with others, but it seems "What is the nature of knowledge?", commonly (or from antiquity until recently) known as Epistemology. "How do we know that we know?"
Philosophers and seekers of truth since the Greeks have been asking.
I always have appreciated this conundrum:
On a piece of paper write: "The statement on the other side of this paper is true."
On the other side write: "The statement on the other side of this paper is false."
Where are we?
I humbly submit "Just where we are on this thread."
Keep up the good thinking and probing.
~ James
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Seems to be the common theme here, TID. When you try to make a point to dispute my ideas the heavens tremble, but when I share an opinion based on something obviously flawed, I've completely misunderstood what was meant.

Have a good weekend, you are in my prayers.

Lou

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled