You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Alien Creatures?

Real Ghost Stories

Alien Creatures?

 

When I was 17 I worked at a summer camp, there were a sister and a brother who attended, Wyatt and Vivienne; they were adorable and extremely smart for being so young. I remember being kind of shocked at the intelligence/maturity level they had, which is why I never doubted what they told me.

They came to me separately and described the same...things... They had seen walking around in their house/hallway and in the yard. It was weird. I asked for a description from Vivienne, who told me about it first. Her brother Wyatt told me the same thing at a different time that day and in a calm, logical manner.

They saw them while playing marbles or some game like that.

The story didn't seem rehearsed, it just seemed as though it randomly came out in conversation with each of them, pretty casually. I asked all the right questions trying to help them dis-prove whatever it could have been but came up with nothing other than what they saw wasn't normal.

What they described, I can only picture looked like SOMETHING with a head resembling a bull terrier - that's what I pictured when they told me (long, pointed face, pointy ears) and I've been creeped out by those dogs ever since - and a body that's relatively human (skin tone, legs etc.). I want to say there was something else unique about them but I can't remember it all now, they walked on two legs and there was something yellow about them (maybe eyes?), the color just sticks out in my memory. There was a lot of detail they told me which is why I felt they were honest, and whatever they saw was most definitely NOT human.

I was so concerned after hearing about it that after I got off work I called my dad (who has dealt with the paranormal before) to see what he thought about it, and he didn't really give me much input, he thought it was their imagination's. It could be, but at the time I thought maybe they could be some kind of demon.

I researched on the descriptions they gave me but never came up with anything and it always confused me.

They didn't like whatever these things were, they scared them; I don't know if they ever came into contact with the things, not as far as I know, after that summer I obviously lost contact with the kids.

I'm sure I asked if they had told their mom and dad about it, I don't think they had... I probably told them to, but I never brought it up to the parents for some reason.

It's just one of those things I'll never have an answer for and it's frustrating! Sorry if there isn't a lot of description, but if you have experienced something like this, or have ANY idea what these things could have been (I've honestly thought "Alien" at times, but I'm not a big believer on that), I'd love to hear your intake. Maybe it was just a story, but I truly feel as though it were not, I believe whatever they saw was real.

Other hauntings by MandyyNicole

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MandyyNicole, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-16)
Mandy,
Thanks for the update. I always found your report interesting. It's obvious these kids made an impression on you.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-29)
Okay so after three years I have FINALLY remembered what their described image is most likened to. SPY vs. SPY! Plus pointed ears. Seriously, it's taken me this many years of frustrated, periodic googling to find the image of that cartoon, because I could not for the life me remember it.
I realize now that using a dog was not the best idea to describe what I envisioned them describing to me. It was rather misleading.

MaxSharpe: The kids were both from Washington state. The sightings happened at different times, daylight. (or at least light out) when it was in the yard, and for the other sighting- it's been so long now that o couldn't tell you. Different times and in different places though.

It still perplexes me to this very day.
Slenderman (33 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
Anubis "The Egyptian God" (Mind you who was not a god but a demon portraying itself as a god) fits the description, as other have said.

Like I said, IT was a demon, and thus could appear wherever it pleased. So logically they could very well have seen "Anubis" or one of its jackal-headed goons. Demons come in clusters with a lead/head demon and few to many followers.

Describe the "dog head" more to me, did they say a color?

Keep it real,

Slenderman.
Jaden (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
What came to mind when you described that creature is Anubis, the Jackal. It's not something that's new to the world, in fact some popular tv shows have portrayed the very same kinds of creatures. My guess is that the kids had seen one such show and had imagined the experiences some time before.
MaxSharpe (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-07)
MandyNicole- you posted on my story and mentioned the above account. Any details you could give me beyond what you described above would be much appreciated, like: where were the kids from, did these things appear during the same activities, same time of day- anything else. Thanks
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
I agree with otteer. It sounds like Anubis. He (or something similar) has been featured in many movies. Is it possible that their imagination just got the better of them? I suppose you'll never know.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
Interesting story here, MandyyNicole. I don't know what this creature could/could've be/been. I don't feel like it could've been an alien though. It would've been so cool if you had your own personal experience with this mystery creature.
Love & Light, Rachel
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-20)
discription sounds like the Egyptian God Anubis, the jackel god... That's the first thing I thought of when I read your discription... He is associated with the dead... For fun reading... Link...below

Http://bluelotusgrove.elementforge.com/blog/2009/08/12/the-egyptian-pantheon/

MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
Thanks for the feedback guys!
Brier, I don't think they were dog people LOL, but I'm going to look into the Wiconsin werewolves just for fun!

Redphx, I think you might be right, I never thought about an elf-like thing, it seems closer than anything I ever came up with! I like that idea:)

Moongrim, I hear ya, I appologised for the lack of detail, kinda, at the end there. But I DON'T know what they were talking about, it's just been so long since the actual conversation, I put down what I remembered them telling me and the image I connected it with (the dog).
The kids said they had long, pointy faces, pointy ears, walked on 2 legs, looked like a person for the most part- Based off my horrible description (we can all admit that), I was curious if anyone else had expirienced or knew about something similar:)
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
That was rather verbose, but I feel your story of their stories would've been a lot more intriguing if you'd actually stated what they were talking about. All I see here are your impressions of what they were talking about, and not much in the way of what they actually did say...
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
hmmm... I think that maybe they were some sort of elf and the kids weren't describing it the right way. What caught my attention was that they appeared human. Maybe their faces were just more pointed than a humans and the only words they could find matched that of a dog. I could be a possibility
Brier (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-19)
When I hear the term "dog people" it makes m think of the wisconsin "werewolves". I don't think they're really werewolves, but no one knows what they really are. Just a thought.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: