You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost At Our House

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost At Our House

 

We've been living in our house since when I was a baby and there are lot of ghost stories in our house. All of us have experiences unexplained in our house specially me.

Here's my story

I was playing outside when my mother called me to go home because she was going in the funeral to see her friend died in cancer, and then I decide to go home and then I go to the bathroom to wash my body and I brush my teeth. When I go to our room I see that my brother's are sleeping and I ignored them and then I open the TV to watch some movies before I go to sleep. It was midnight around 12:00am I feel like there's something watching me at the window but I ignored it and at around 12:05 am I see a girl in a window I can see her clearly because she was wearing white blouse but I can't see her face. I can't move and when the girl is gone I run as fast as I can to get out of that house but the door is lock and I can't open the door. And then I hear my aunt going down stair and ask me what's wrong and I say to her what I saw but she didn't believe me at all.

Here's my brother story

I was watching movies when I here my brother shouting downstairs and I go down to see what's happening and then he said he hear a man breathing in our bathroom. When I go to the bathroom I hear that to so we run outside to call my older brother to open the light because the light turns off and we didn't know what to do, and then I see my brother and call him and he go to the bathroom to open the light but nobody was there.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, netmaniac08, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-22)
Are you still living in that house? Did you do a research about its history?:)
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+11
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
amy185, how could you possibly do research? Just curious, since there's nothing in the story that let's the reader know where this all happened. And where would you get the notion that the girl died falling out of the window? I'm thinking you may want to think before you post things you're "sure" of. 😕

This comment from amy185 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: