You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Me At 2 Years Old And The Grave

Real Ghost Stories

Me At 2 Years Old And The Grave

 

Hey, this story happened when I was 2 years old. This story is true, and yet it might be funny so try to have laugh.

My mom told me my story of my first (I guess) counted paranormal encounter in Savannah, Georgia. My family went there to visit my Uncle Dave and now Crazy Aunt.

My mom loving paranormal things went a graveyard that was very old. Before they fixed the roads for cars drive on, the roads were narrow but then they fixed the roads to be wider and to be able for cars to be parked and driven through the grave yard. But here is the problem, they didn't move the bodies only the tombstones, I know such idiots.

My mom driving on the side of the roads saw an interesting brick or stone on the ground. Since it wasn't stuck in the ground she took it with her. Arriving home she put the stone or brick in the giant walk in closet my uncle had and everyone went to sleep.

The people in the room were my mom, my older cousin, my twin and me. It was 3:30 in the morning and my mom heard me mumbling and making baby noises to something inside of the closet. She said I paused for a moment and started to laugh.

"Ashi, who are you talking to?" she asked me. She said I laughed and said clearly when I didn't even know how to talk, "Steven." My cousin was with her when I said that. They closed the closet and grabbed me and my twin brother and stayed up all night.

Believe it or not I still have that brick and it's very odd and has strange feelings when I look at it. What a strange little girl I was. Hoped you laughed. I know I did.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nicko08, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Hey Taz,
Just think of it this way: you get to see life from another prospective... That might be good or bad depending on who your eyes goes to.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
good question geetha!
To be honest never thought about it, but I won't need em and if they are still in some kind of good shape then I can't see why not, except my eyes! Not having them. That makes me feel weird, but the rest sure go for it
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
yeah,
I have heard of the horror stories of the organ donation world. It does scare me but I guess I will have to come back and haunt those who mistreat my organs! πŸ˜†
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
geetha50, the only reason that being an organ donor scares me is hearing the stories about paramedics that purposely let people die because they know someone who needs organs and are sympathetic to those that do.

No, I do not think I will be carrying a donor sticker on my license... But I think instead I might write a will requesting my family to have my organs donated? πŸ˜‰
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
I am a huge advocate for organ donation. I just hope they're still up to par by the time I die.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
taz890,
About the beam/voice thing, twisted? I don't know about that, we are all twisted in a way but it would be crazy funny to see those people's faces! πŸ˜†

DeviousAngel / taz890 / bacchaegrl,
As per my culture, my body is definitely going to be cremated but have you guys thought about donating your organs before you die? It would be help a group of people live plus you could die know that you are going on living in somebody else?!?!?!

Champion,
OMG! You have offically join the loonies now! πŸ˜†
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
taz/champion: lol thank you guys both for the much-needed laugh... Now my co-workers thing I am a nut job... Oh wait, they already thought that πŸ˜‰
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Champion!
That's perfect! πŸ˜†
I hope you don't mind, but I am going to borrow that idea from you! I love it!

JAV πŸ˜† ❀
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
[at] champion that is an interesting idea!
Might have to get it put into both your wills to have it carried out though, can you imagin the look on peoples faces when they hear that read out πŸ˜†
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
my wife and I told our son we wanted to be cremated and when we have both died to put our ashes together in a can and shake us up everyday that way it will be like having sex! He said you two are nuts but if that's what you want. (Good Times)
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
personaly I want a huge urn, with a infer red light beam that will set the urn rocking and a recording of my voice whispering for help when people pass by!
Scare the hell out of them!
Yes I know I'm twisted but I will be dead so no come backs πŸ˜†
Carl
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
bacchaegirl: LOL yes! During a convention or large gathering would be best, I imagine. Even better if it's on a windy day. It would be my last huzzah... And a testament to my personality in life. πŸ˜‰

"Even in death, she still managed to make complete strangers uncomfortable. And irritated their sinuses."
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
I want to be cremated! And dumped on a large group of people. I want to make as many people uncomfortable as possible. It would be hilarious! πŸ˜‰
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
to be honest devious the local university was looking in to opening the grave site anyway, was a grave yard for the people that died of tb or smallpox.

I used to work on a multi story carpark and could see the lead coffins being brought out, and taken to the university.
Was told the coffins had to be lead as it was thought the illness could come through the ground if burried in just wooden coffins!

Im with you though no hole in the ground for me when I'm gone!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
I think it is really sad that companies, businesses and whatever else takes precidence over a graveyard where people's remains rest. I think maybe that is why I want to be cremated. Then there will be no dispute about where my bones go! And no one will park on top of them.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
ok, my bag!
Have to say that over here in the uk that would never happen. A shop near where I used to work had brough the building next to it and the waste ground behind it.
It was a know grave site from the victorian times that had to be excuvated, every bone removed cataloged and then re~buried.
Took weeks to complete at the companys expence but they wanted to expand there shop site...
Carl
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Taz, not to be contrary mate but you would be amazed at how often old graveyards get paved over and turned into real estate or parking lots. For example, my fiance's great-great-great-grandfather fought in the Civil War and was buried in Louisiana. Years later, the old graveyard was just treated as empty land. A school was built right on top of the remains of the people buried there. Because it was such a remote area, no one really said anything about it until some ancestry was done and a few of the descendants of those buried there discovered what had happened to the graveyard. The only thing the state did was erect a memorial on the school grounds for one of the people buried there.

I do not know if this story is true or not... I do not see any particular reason to disbelieve it, though I am curious as to why the author's mother would take a stone from a graveyard. That seems to be asking for trouble, IMO...
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
As I was reading this story, my doubts started growing as my questions starting growing also. Many of my questions are already asked like why would your mother take a brick, let a long anything, from a grave yard and many of the questions mentioned by the other posters. But like Taz mentioned, we won't know what is truth and what is fiction without Nicko08 answering the questions. I guess we have to wait and see! πŸ€”
NpN4poisoN (2 stories) (36 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
[at] taz890 - Some of it may sound unbelievable but so are many of the paranormal stories anyway. Lets not put salt on their wounds whether or not the wounds really exist. It was a good read anyway.

Cheers.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
hmmm ok question
Is it a brick or stone? You still have it so you should know the difference!
Do you realy thing saying it was 3.30 am will add a hint of truth to this "story" everyone seams to have someting happen around 3~3.30 am!
Emily rose has a lot to answer for!?!
Sorry I can't understand why you think people would think this crud was true!
They don't build roads over graves without removing the remains! That's the first ball drop that stands out second no one in there right mind would take anything, interesting or not from a graveyard.
ILee (1 stories) (91 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
I do find it odd how your mom would randomly pick up a brick and take it home to only leave it in the closet. Did you ask your mom why she did that?

And like everyone else has already said, it's most likely that a spirit is attached to it. If it's a marker from someone's grave site, I think it would be best if it you put it back. That would be the most respectful thing to do. It's never wise to take anything from a grave site. (Not saying that you're mom knowingly took it from someone) But just wanting to point out to everyone that that the living shouldn't disturb the dead in any way, shape or form.
NpN4poisoN (2 stories) (36 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
It isn't funny you saying the name. Whats funny is your mum getting a stone from a graveyard to your house and keeping it in your closet...! Why would she do that? However there are times when a spirit (Pure Energy) latches on to anything it can find. The chances of that being what it is can be high since it was picked up from a graveyard. However the energy does keep depleting over the years so don't worry about that happening again. Still a suggestion would be to throw it or take it to some graveyard and let it b there. 😊
Vincent (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
Because finding a brick is completely worth taking home and putting it into your closet. I mean, bricks are collectors items now, duhhh.
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
bricks are often used as the footmarker at grave sites. You have Stevens footmarker. Good story!
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
If the rock/brick still gives you strange feelings when you are in its presence, then I agree with that maybe it is time to let this item out of your possession 😊
GackHy_666 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-26)
is something happened again after that case? And why don't you get rid of that brick?

Sorry for my bad english,, 😁
TheTerminator4444 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
LOL baby noises to a guy named Steven! YOU GOT SOME GOOD NAME CALLING MY FRIEND! πŸ˜†
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
So is the brick a part of a tombstone? If it scared your mom so bad, did she think of getting rid of it? What made it so interesting, is there anything written on it?
amy185 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
WOW
Why did your mom put the brick in your room?
I think you should take it out.

πŸ˜•

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: