You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Prelude To Haunting After Using A Ouija Board

Real Ghost Stories

Prelude To Haunting After Using A Ouija Board

 

This is the story of my younger teenage years. So full of wonder, thinking you are invincible... You think no matter what kind of trouble you get into, someone else can fix it for you; I was no exception. (If anything, I thought I was safer than others because my father is a witch with a fair amount of knowledge and energies. Little did I know... But I'll save my father for another story to come.)

Like all kids who think they know everything and want to do something simply because they are told it's taboo, I dabbled in things. (Magic, paranormal, "the arcane", whatever you choose to call it.) Of course, I started out small. (Reading, studying, tarot cards, or the occasional prayer or meditation. You know, fairly simple things.) And I like to think I had a knack for it. Plus, my father would teach things. Bits and pieces to tide me over until I got older.

Naturally, I got hungry for more. I started delving deeper, finding others that shared my thirst for knowledge. Eventually, a good friend of mine's sister got a Ouija board. I had heard of Ouija before, but my father forbid me to ever touch one until he felt confident enough that I would actually know what I was getting in to. Of course I HAD to see this! I thought my dad was hiding some "super cool secret" from me and he just didn't want to tell me.

So I went to my friend's house and we went into his sister's room. (His sister, I might add, was also of similar spiritual following; she had a bit of knowledge herself.) We turned off all the lights and lit some candles, so it would seem more eery... We started out easy, talking to spirits and nothing too noteworthy happened. So we would meet up like this every weekend for a month or so after this. After that point is when it started getting weird. At first the entities would just make strange requests: asking us to repeat things it would spell out, we knew enough not to do that) asking us personal questions, but asking us to move the board to my house being the strangest. Being the clueless kids we were, we oblidged.

There was always this one entity who called himself "KNAYRZH" who would frequent the board most. He was the one who asked us to bring the board to my house, and would refuse to talk to us until we did. So when we brought the board to my house, absolutely nothing happened. Nothing would answer when we would call to the board. We would try again throughout that day to contact "Knayrzh", but it wasn't until later that night that we had any luck. We asked if it was him, and the oracle quickly moved to "yes." And then he asked us to say something that he spelled out. To this day, none of us know why, but we all said aloud the words he told us. It was almost like we weren't saying saying them, but were. Afterwards, the whole feel of the garage felt off, so we told him goodbye and wiped the board.

We put the board away and never used it again. Days later, things in the house started going awry. (This is where my first story comes into play. Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=604) I called my friend, asking if anything similar happened, he said no and thought that I was making it up. It seemed that I was the only one who was noticing these things until my dad came over to spend a few days. And even he would refuse to enter the garage. Eventually, he pulled me aside asked for the story. I told him, and he dealt with it... To an extent... He managed to keep this spirit/demon/whatever in the garage, and not pestering me so much.

But ever since we moved from that house, this spook has become increasingly hostile. He never makes physical contact with me, but he may have something to do with my insomnia diagnosis. Things like gruesome gory nightmares and threats in my sleep, wispering less than savoury things to me when nobody is around, and screaming and making sounds from other rooms. Even when other people are around. Only occasionally will he reveal himself to others, but they see and hear the same things I do when it happens.

I already know that I done goofed, and I feel beyond help, because everything I've tried never works: blessings, prayers, rituals, pleas of help, even the priestess of the local cult refuses to so much as talk to me, let alone bless the house.

This is my story. I apologize for the length, but now you all know the story. I'm asking for help, although I know many of you may not be equipped to do so. Words of comfort and scolding are welcome as well.

Thank you for hearing out my story,

Other hauntings by ryanrobinson

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ryanrobinson, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-12)
Re: comments by Lazria and Jav about dad not getting involved.

I don't know. Tough love? "You brought it here. So, you make it leave"?

I'm not condoning the action (or inaction). Just making an observation.
Jleigh (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Sorry for leaving so many comments, but I forgot to answer your questions. The board was kept at my friends auntie's house, and I got my night lamp shortly after my expierences had already begun, I'm willing to share as much information as I possibly can so I can answer any further questions you have. Many thanks again Jleigh
Jleigh (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Rook I have just tried to write my story on here but it is saying this page is tempoary closed, please try again next monday? But I will keep trying.
Jleigh
Jleigh (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Thank you rook for replying, I will post my story of expierences on here so you can get a better understanding of my situation. Thanks for the the help! I will keep you updated when my story is on here many thanks Jleigh
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
ryanrobinson,
Have to agree with lazria on this. I find it very strange that your father would turn his back on you at a time when you need him most. I am also going to back up Rook on his helpful advice. His cleansing technique has been used by others on this site with great results. Don't waste your time talking so much. Get your butt to work setting things right.

Jav
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Jleigh,

See a previous comment I have made on this thread... It contains a Cleansing/Shielding technique that should help you (It's only a couple of posts back).

You stated that your problems began after the use of a Ouija Board... For which you got the opening and closing prayers from the internet... You also stated that you used them to open and close the session on the board... So I have a few questions for you...

Whose home is this board kept in?

Did you have this night lamp and use it before this feeling in your room began?

Could you please post your own experience here on site that provides all the details you are willing to share... The way you describe these 'experiences' it sounds as if they are a cross between Sleep Paralysis and Lucid Dreaming... I would need the information you could provide in your own experience to better advise you in this situation.

Respectfully,

Rook
Jleigh (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
ryanrobinson, I can relate to you a lot as I'm also confused and in need of help as this exact same thing has happened to me I'm 17 but almost 18, whilst I was in my last year of school which is over two years ago now; me and a few school friends decided to do a Ouija board. We were also told not touch the Ouija board but it made us more determined to do so. We got on opening and closing prayer of the internet and proceeded with the board at my friends auntie's house. Whilst we were doing the Ouija board what we then thought were family members coming threw to talk to us where taking in turns too to pass messages on, I was the last person on the board to receive a message and we then closed the board with the closing prayer. Sorry this is very long but please read on, very quickly after that night when I was going to my own home to bed I started picking up on very evil and angry presences, when I confronted my friends none of them had expierenced anything which did and still has left me puzzled to this day. It seemed like and it still does that my room is haunted by something very evil who wants to physically hurt me. However my story is a bit different from yours as you said it has never made physical contact where as my haunter has, when ever things have happened to me I have physically been asleep but my mind and brain is fully awake and I'm fully aware of what is going on and I can asure you I'm not dreaming. I have had many terrifying expierences but there are four that stand out to me and still freak me out to this day. It was same routine for me every single night I would go home go to bed and sleep with my night lamp on at first, then I started picking up on extremely evil vibes which made me anxious to sleep and it resulted in me trying to stay awake all night I began trying to sleep with my bedroom light on, my television on I tried telling it to go away and nothing has worked. Being in my bedroom I have had many expierences from being strangled,raped,hearing things, visually seeing things, but when this has happened I can see it happening but I'm physically asleep but as I have already stated I feel awake and I'm aware of everything that happens and I know for sure I'm not dreaming. None of my friends have expirenced anything still to this day, it has now got to the point where I no longer can stay in my bedroom. I have rosemary beads hung up on my bedroom wall (if your not sure what they are they are beaded knecklaces with Jesus Christ on) and the evil has seemed to settle down but I still cannot bring myself to sleep in my bedroom as I know something evil is still there. Can anyone help?
darkfantum (44 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
using oujiu boards is dangerous and you should have listened to your dad plus if it isent hurting you it is quite scary with nightmares and threats but you should be fine if anything gets worse you should get a preist to bless the house, I am not religeus myself but iv heard it works

Yours truly darkfantum
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
I do find it so strange that your father basically brushed it off as such, as he is a practioner and should know how minor things can escalate into big problems fast. Without 100% knowing what he or his "followers" did to attempt to bind it, I would suggest Rook's technique as soon as you feel comfortable.
Also... When you moved, did you take anything from the garage or anything anyone had on them with you when you moved? Even if your father's binding worked, it could have connected with something that it knew you would take when you left, effectively escaping the binding. Something strange is going on, what worries me if the response of others (your dad, the priest who refuses to bless the place) to what you may have summoned. I keep thinking why, why wouldn't they help someone, even if you were dabbling as a kid, why are they brushing it off? I'm sorry, this isn't a reflection on your tale, rather an observation on my behalf.
Please be careful and good luck.
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
Hi Ryan,
My gut instinct says to contact your dad if you don't live with him, tell him what's going on, and ask for his help.
You didn't write where in Washington you are, but you might try contacting A.G.H.O.S.T., (a ghost hunting group). They might have advice.

If you are in or near Seattle, there's an occult shop on Cap Hill that might even have suggestions for you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
ryanrobinson,

Thank you for your reply. As is so often in these 'cases' the words seem to just 'vanish' with no one having any idea what was just said, or even quite sure why they said them. I was hoping that maybe someone did as it would give a clue or two as to what 'came through' to you guys when you used the board. What ever it was/is seems to have influenced you, the last time you used the board, to grant it access to the physical realm with out the need of being summoned via the board, or any other method.

Having said that I was hoping that the name the 'Entity' gave itself (KNAYRZH or Knayrzh) would help in finding out just 'what' it is... Which would help in finding the right 'Banishment' for it. Alas I can not find anything with that name, nor can I 'unscramble' those letters to make a coherent name from them. I will keep trying however. Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
ryanrobinson (3 stories) (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
I wouldn't necessarily say my father "bound" it; more so some of his "followers" (this will be explained when I have the time to write the story.) played a bigger role than he. The only thing he had time or resources to do properly was go in the garage & say "whatever entity is in here, leave my son alone in the name of the Goddess Mother Earth." My father said it was my haunt and my problem. He also said it was nothing serious, and he knew I could handle it. But

But no, none of us have any memory of what the words were. Even right after the fact of.

Thank you for the ritual; I will try it next time the house is calm.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-27)
ryanrobinson,

Interesting experience. Do you happen to remember what words you 'repeated' out loud? If not all even a portion?

You said your Father is a practicing Witch and that he 'bound' this 'spirit' to the garage... Then you moved... And now it still 'pesters' you. I'm wondering how it followed you if it was 'bound' to the garage at your old home?

I'm going to re-post a shielding/cleansing ritual that I have suggested many times and there is even some positive feed back from those who have used this so here it goes...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Now this Ritual should not only provide a shield for your home but it should 'push' any negative energies/entities (spirits) out of your home.

If you try this please let us know if it works. Keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: