You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Things Appear When I Turn Around

Real Ghost Stories

Things Appear When I Turn Around

 

All through my life I have always seen things when I turn around. They were not normal, I never really mentioned anything to anyone about this. Just recently was the first time I had ever mentioned it. I was at my friend's house and we were playing a card game and I turned around to look at the t.v. And when I turned back around, I saw this black image like it was just a blur. I could tell it had a head but I could tell if it was touching the ground or not. This was just one of the many times this has happened.

I never typically get a good look of what this is. It freaks me out but it doesn't scare me, it's just weird. One of the best images I have gotten of what this was when I was outside shooting basketball and I turned around to look at my neighbors yard and I saw this image. I could tell it was a man and he was tall and had a white robe on and long brown hair. Now when I see these images, I don't know if I should be scared or if it really matters or not. When these images appear, they come at random. I will only see them in black or in white. They never come when it's loud or when I'm doing anything important.

I just really don't know what to think about it. I'm not sure if they are watching me and if they are how long they have been. One more thing, it just seems like when I'm going to bed, it feels like there is someone in there with me and I don't know if that would pertain to this also.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zach Sisco, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
Interesting, it seems your spirit vision works when you turn around... I'd like to speak to you more about this if you could just email me.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
Wow, very strange, and I see things all the time behind me. It is really quite freaky!

Princess123 x ❤
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-19)
HEy shane sorry to take up someones comment arear but we ned help conscerning my old house... Need help asap!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-18)
Doesn't sound like you have much to worry about. They don't appear to be attacking you or causing you to lose sleep. More than likely its a relative or friend who has passed on and is keeping an eye on you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: