You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Unwelcome Roomate

Real Ghost Stories

Unwelcome Roomate

 

As I write this, I am using every ounce of willpower just too simply keep my mind on this. Writing it down is giving me comfort in comparison to the events going on around me and in my head -right now-. I am writing this only a few hours after a story I just submitted. I am awake in the living room at my dad's house, and he is asleep in his room.

It is 4 in the morning, and I can't' sleep because good ol' "Knayrzh" is at it again. In my mind and out loud I am hearing him halfway whispering something unintelligible and laughing quietly. I am seeing flitting figures out of the corners of my eyes, there is a breeze in the room with no place for it to come from, things in the kitchen are shaking, but I dare not leave my seat to investigate. And I am too afraid to walk through the dark hallway to wake my dad, and my voice just won't go any louder than a cracking whimper.

Just now, I felt a touch on my foot and a woman's laugh as well as everything else. Whatever is going on, I blame it on the Ouija board. Which by the way, we buried in the Tahuya forest years ago. I know better than to burn it, but the board still haunts me. I know that by the time this makes it onto the website, this will be long over, but logging this is keeping me from a complete mental breakdown right now. This is the most extreme and personal encounter I've ever had to myself.

Just now, I quickly ran to flip the light switch to turn on what lights I could, so it's bright in this room, but it's making little if any difference. The sound from the TV is no longer on, my TV does that from time to time anyways because it's old, but it definitely isn't helping the mood. Needless to say, no sleep for me tonight,

The more I listen to his jargon, the more I think I'm starting to understand it. It seems like he's not talking to me, but chanting something. Or maybe just talking to himself or someone else; I'm not sure. Tons of different scenarios are going through my head right now as to what he might be saying or doing. The 2 that I fear the most are possession or some other kind of manifestation. I can barely think straight, and I honestly fear for my health right now.

My phone is about to die, so I'm going to post this. If anything different happens, I'll post it later.

Other hauntings by ryanrobinson

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ryanrobinson, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ryanrobinson (3 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
Let me try to make a little more sense of this... I apologize for the misleading titles. The Haunting After Using A Ouija Board was my first post, quite a few years ago. It was an effort to find out ways to deal with the problems. As for Cuchulain, that wasn't the correct name. That was false research and ignorance on my part. Now, I can't find anything on the entity in question online, but the pronunciation of it's name would be something along the lines of "chacheeyan" vs. The Irish hero, pronounced "keklain." Acording to my father, "chacheeyan" is something of a family demon who follows us as a result of some darker things my father did in his "glory days." (I'll post more on that at a later time.)

As for the 2nd story, the "Prelude" was more of a recount of the happenings leading up to the first story. Knayrzh was something of a nuisance for a while and would show up from time to time, if that makes any sense. I'm not even sure if it was the cause of the happenings in the story posted above, but it certainly seems like a logical guess. Or it could have been the myriad plagues my father has around him. (Simply put, there's a reason my father is a diagnosed schizophrenic.)

Either way, I would like to thank Rook for the helpful post about the ritual, and I hope I've cleared any confusion.

Apologies for taking so long to respond to this, by the way.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Rook,
This is way we have experienced people like you on this site. I actually went back and reread the stories to make the connection. I agree with you; I could only pick out two ghosts. You have a good eye. I hope Ryan answers back. I'm interested now.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
ryanrobinson,

I've read both of your other stories and you mention the name of what you called a 'demon'... And gave the spelling as 'Chuchulain' but you stated you were not sure of that spelling...

How does Cuchulain 'look'? If that sounds (looks) right then it's not the name of a demon... It's the name of one of the greatest heroes of Irish mythology and legend. He was a warrior in the service of Conchobhar, king of Ulster. Best known for his single-handed defense of Ulster, Cuchulain is said to have lived in the first century B. C., and tales about him and other heroes began to be written down in the A. D. 700S. Cuchulain's adventures were recorded in a series of tales known as the Ulster Cycle.

Now I wonder about something... You posted your story titled 'Haunting After Using a Ouija Board' way, way back in 2007-04-04. The only thing it mentions is a 'demon' who's name you (I'll quote from that experience) "happen to be somewhat familiar with". The name you give is Chuchulain (see above). It mentions nothing of the Spirit that named itself when you were using the board (KNAYRZH, I believe you said it called itself) This was was mentioned in the recent experience you posted on 2011-07-25 (Prelude To Haunting After Using a Ouija Board).

Now you've given us the experience of yours that happened recently... Unwelcome Roomate (published 2011-07-25). Just how many 'entities' are in your home do you think... After reading all 3 stories I count 2... I'm a bit confused... Could you please explain the series of events and how they relate between all three of your experiences.

Things that make you go...Hummm...

Have you attempted the Shielding/Cleansing ritual I passed on? You may find great success when using it. Even if all it does is fill your home with Positive Energy and that may be all that is needed.

Respectfully,

Rook
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Ryan you have received some very helpull information here, I believe it would be in your best interest to firstly at least attempt the cleansing ritual for your home and yourself as Rook has demonstrated for you.

This entities energy source needs to be shut down for it to leave, that source I believe is your energy that you are projecting eg fear, confusion, stress etc this thing is thriving off it. If you can elimanate that and follow it up with the rituals I believe there is good looking future coming up for you. I wish you the best of luck! 😊

Dan
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Oh mylanta. I really don't know what more to tell you. Everyone has pretty much nailed this. But I can tell you this, the power of God is mightier than any power. People can disagree with me, I'm used to it. I have gone all over this world & experienced all diferent types of spiritual cleansings & what not. The only thing that has proven true time & time again for me is The power of the Holy Spirit & the blood of Christ. I will pray for you wicked hard. If you need anything at all feel free to talk to me. You cabt reach me via e-mail at
Lotustopnotch8 [at] gmail.com

I'm a good listener & have helped so many friends with issues like your own. Bless you & yours & try to keep positive, hunny. MCL.

~LSD~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Oh DUH! I didn't look at the bottom of the post like an idiot. LOL! I'm going to read them now. 😆

~LSD~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Wait. What is your other story so I can fully understand this thing? It pisses me off. I can't stand taunting spirits. Losers. I want to read your first story before I say anything though.

~LSD~
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Okay, here's some food for thought: If you take the remaining letters of the name: K, Z, and H, and match them to their corresponding numerical positions in the alphabet, those numbers are K=11, Z=26, H=8; add those numbers and it equals 18; 1+8=9; the ninth letter of the alphabet is I...But, I don't really know if a spirit or whatever would take the time to figure all that out beforehand 😆 😆...Sorry Ryan, I'm just trying to figure out what the heck his name means...

Ryan: I think your best bet would be to follow the advice Rook gave you on your first story...Also, please talk to your dad and ask him for help...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
And, as you can see, "genius" is not my middle name 😆 😆

(And I have to type more!)
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
MoonOverMyHammy: Wow, I've been looking at that name, spelling it backward, forward, upside down, and inside out; trying the following and previous letter in the alphabet, rearranging and excluding, all to no avail! 😆 😆...Can't see the forest for the trees! LOL...

You're a genious!
MoonsOverMyHammy (3 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Hey Ryan-as soon as I saw the name of this enitity, I thought it was an anagram. Do you not see your own name right in the middle of it's spelling? I'd say you are the direct power source to this thing. You are a strong person-stop feeding it energy
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
Ryan,
I'm not trying to be rude but I just expressing a feeling here. Just reading your account right now is making me depressed; I can only imagine what you are going though.

Right now what you have to do is to STOP IT. What I mean is this thing needs negative energy to grow strong and when it gets stronger, your fear will come though when it manifests itself. Don't give into that or else you are truly going to drive yourself crazy.

It's going to be hard but I want you to start mediating and imagine yourself surrounded by white light and push it to every corner in the house and do it every change you get and not just when you feel this thing. One of the posters here on this site is Rook. I have seen him post what to do in detail on two other stories and one of the stories is recent. I will get back to you on what story it is but if Rook answers you back, it would be better.

Some other stuff you can try is to be more social and also bright the area you are in by letting some light in like the sun and also cleaning the house. I know at times like this, it could be really depressing and you want to just crawl into a corner but that is exactly what this thing wants you to do. But just remember this thing is not going to stop without a fight so make sure you are mentally and physically strong. If you have to, go see a doctor to see if science can help you in anyway (doesn't mean that you are crazy but I always believed that science, religion, and the paranormal have a thing lining between them and that one or more could always help the other).

Best of luck to you and keep us posted! I will keep you in my prayers!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: