You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Still Not Alone

Real Ghost Stories

Still Not Alone

 

This is a more recent story. This happened maybe a few weeks ago.

I was sitting in my living room watching t.v when suddenly I got the feeling of someone watching me from the kitchen. At the time I was completely alone and have been for about an hour. I check the kitchen and the rest of my house, I saw no one. I wanted to think it was my imagination but thanks to my last few experiences I couldn't. After a few more minutes of checking my house again I decided to go back to watching t.v because my parents wouldn't be home for another thirty minutes. After watching t.v for maybe 10 minutes the feeling became stronger, as if they were only a few feet away. I began to feel tired so I layed down on my couch for a nap. I began to doze off. It felt like only a few seconds later I heard what sounded like a child saying "wake up". Right away I opened my eyes I checked my phone and I was asleep for five minutes. I sat up and looked around. I thought it was my dream but then I heard "hey you". I jumped and looked at my hallway where I heard it from. Finally I heard the car door slam and my parents were home.

I couldn't explain what happened so I didn't tell my parents.

That night I questioned if I really heard a child. I decided it was just a dream so I went to bed. I fell asleep around 11. I woke up around 2, I didn't know why. I got out of bed and turned on my t.v. Twenty minutes or so past so by now I am wide awake. Then once again I hear "hey you". I didn't know what to do, I froze. I turned up the volume on my t.v and went back to bed.

This was the last time I have heard something talking directly to me.

Other hauntings by iyiyigirl96

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, iyiyigirl96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-21)
The child seems like she/he was just lonely and wanted to play. I have had stuff like this happen a ton of times. Hope you have found peace. ❤
iyiyigirl96 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
i recently been hearig voices again not just when I'm sleeping but during the day like when I'm getting dressed/doing my makeup. I'm not scared of what they have to say but what gets me is why are they talking to me?

And the demonic voice you heard, I couldn't really help with that, ghost/spirits I'm use to but demonic spirits are really new to me, I have never seen/heard one.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
I think it's happen to me before only when I wear hearing aids I hear some voice that I thought it was one of my parent's voice. I hope you find out who or what voice is.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
hi there iyiyigirl96 they could have stopped because you reacted the way you did.
If they know they have frightened you they will back off, if yoy want to contact them let them know they can talk to you if they would like to try again.

If not carry on the way you have been.

Carl
Smiling_Jack (2 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Something similar happened to me too, about half hour after we (me and my older brother) watched South park and we were in beds to sleep I heard some kind of demonic voice called my name I was scared to sith. Of course I didn't tell anyone nothing (excluding you all) it never happened again... Yet... I know it will... Someday
Nay-95 (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Strange, I wonder why they haven't tried to contact you again if they were eager enough to wake you? Strange but a nice story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: