You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 15 Years Anniversary

Real Ghost Stories

15 Years Anniversary

 

I need some help on this one. My uncle was tragically killed in a car accident when he was 29 years old. My brother and I had been staying with him and my aunt the night before and were still in their house when the police came to tell my aunt about the accident. I have been to mediums and he has come through, which my family find fascinating as, he has never come through for anyone else.

Last night I was lying in bed struggling to sleep when I got the strangest feeling, I felt like there was someone or something in the room with me. I tossed and turned but I knew I wasn't alone, then I felt something stroke my head, then the back of my neck and behind my ear. I was terrified, but I instantly knew who it was, although I have had other family members pass away I knew it was my uncle, I can't explain how I knew, I wish I could?! And then I thought, the anniversary of his death was around this time. I felt him touching my head and neck until I eventually managed to sleep.

I called my cousin as soon as I woke up and asked her when the anniversary of his death was and she replied 'Today, it's 15 years today.' - I froze, I couldn't believe it, I was in total and complete shock.

Was this the reason he came to see me as it was his 15 year anniversary? I have never ever had any sort of paranormal encounter like this before. I am not afraid, I just want to know he is alright, and if there is a reason he came to see me I'd like to know why? Was it because I was at his house when he died?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sienna1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-25)
And once again hardcoremoron is leaving his inflammatories. Oh well let's just ignore him. I don't know about everyone else, but I'd be coming back as a ghost on my birthdays, not the anniversary of my death. Just a weird fact from my family: my grandpa died on cinco de mayo. Which also happens to be his birthday. Heck of a coincidence huh?
sienna1 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
That's a nice way to look at it, as I said before I'm not afraid, just curious. Thank you 😁
johntravis28 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
He might have picked you then because maybe you are more sensitive to such things than your family and it required less energy to get in touch with you.

He might have picked the time he did because it was his anniversary so you were more likely to be thinking of him.

Either way, it is great that he did and it is good to have somebody watching over you. Maybe you should thank him. Visit his grave and talk to him. I enjoyed your story 😁
sienna1 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
I think maybe a comment has been deleted as I cannot see the comment you are referring to dezzie4eva, but thanks for defending me!

Johntravis28 - We used to go on holiday together as a family and we would stay over there alot, so I guess we were kind of close, but we are all very close my family.
johntravis28 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Hello and welcome to the site. It's a nice story you posted and sorry to hear about his passing.

Tell me, did you and him have a particularly close relationship? Like were you his favourite niece?
XOXOdezzie4evaXOXO (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
Dear seinna1,
I'm sorry for your loss. About a month ago I lost my cousin. I loved him a lot and it hurts to lose someone you love maybe your uncle visited you to tell you that he loves you and is watching over you.
XOXOdezzie4evaXOXO (1 stories) (4 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
first of all olivia1234 you are rude. Second of all you don't need to leave such comments, you have no idea who seanna1 is and you don't need to comment on her life. She comes to this website for help not so you can can call her family members names. Learn some manners!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: