You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Creeper Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Creeper Incubus

 

This is really hard to talk about because it scares me... A lot. It still happens. What disgusts me is that I like the experience.

Last summer, I went to Dublin, Ireland with a friend. We were staying at this cabin resort with separate rooms, built like houses. The area was on the outskirts of Dublin, and full of vegetation which kind of creeped me out because I felt as if something was watching me.

The first night, I was just flipping through channels, when I heard this smooth voice. It was calling my name, and it sounded so close. I freaked out and covered myself with the blankets.

The next few weeks, I felt this intense heat run through me whenever I heard the thing call my name. The cabin didn't have heating, and Dublin during the evening is freezing, so I knew there couldn't be a logical explanation.

One night, I had my IPod plugged into the stereo. The thing started calling my name, and I froze with fear when the scariest thing happened. The stereo started going all staticy and I could clearly hear "Piper" (my name) being said.

I tried going to sleep, but that only made things worse. The bed tilted downwards, like someone was sitting on the edge of it. I could barely breathe, and I screamed when I saw a misty figure there, staring at me. Light shone on its face, and he was beautiful, like prince charming or something.

I think I was seduced at that point, but I can't be sure because I was in a state of unconsciousness, I knew what was happening, but I wasn't all there.

What I later found out was an Incubus suddenly was besides me. I felt it stroking my hair, the side of my body, and cheek. The heat was ablaze, like I was on fire. I felt a tingling sensation go from my toes all the way to the tip of my head. My arms were pinned down, and then I felt something stroke my thighs, gently pulling them apart.

Ok, so to be honest, at this point I was scared crap-less, but I decided to go along with it.

I felt something large go into my... area. It went in and out, gently at first but incredibly rough at the end. I was in physical pain, but couldn't cry out because in a way, I was enjoying it. I think I fell asleep in arms, because my head wasn't touching the pillows.

The next day I was bleeding. My guess had been from the Incubus guy.

All two months this happened, and I never once mentioned it to my friend, Harley. When I came back to the states, the thing followed me. Last school year, when I was a junior, I felt this piercing pain in my stomach and chest when I spoke to any guy, including teachers. It's like this Incubus is jealous or something. I can barely speak to my Dad.

Sometimes, I see more of him - the spirit. It's like he's getting more... human? He's always doing things so that I'll go to bed faster. To be truthful... I'm afraid. I don't know what to do.

I think I'm going to talk to a priest or something. I'm Catholic, but haven't been to church in a while. I know now is the time to start going again.

If anyone out there was some helpful tips, please post them in the comments. Honestly, I feel so vulnerable... I need help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, magicbanana, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Sandeep44 (11 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
I think the incubus is more POSSESSIVE of you. Be careful get rid of it as soon as possible.
CosmicFlare (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-10-10)
You shouldn't have let prince charming pick your petals another thing this is outrageous...
Byakuran (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
I have helped one of my friend about this type of case, I now that I am just new to this site, if you want I can help you as well.
Kandie (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-12)
[at] adiday
Hey, my best friend is having the exact same experience you have had. I'm researching ways to help, I have found some really interesting ideas, and some may even work, but I was wondering, what did you do to make it stop?
adiday (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-21)
though that is scary! I also experienced it, but I do not see ghosts, sometimes that, I dreamed that someone raped me and I wake up my private area is hurting, as I really had sex with a real man 😢
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
I'm Catholic too. That's scary I guess, try sage or something, burn it through the house, they come in big bundles, not sure where though. All I can say I hope you find some and use it quick! Well they normally come in big bundles with rubber band or string tie around it. I got mine for a Medicine man. I am Comanche and Choctaw Indian, plus native Alaskan. So its not unusual for me to use stuff like that. Good luck! You can also get some jade and put it on every door and window. (Jade as in the rock, it keeps bad spirits and such like that out my dear!)
~MsEclipse2ooo~ 😁 ❤ ❤
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-19)
It sounds like an incubus, I have never had this experience... Yet atleast. But a priest can often not see ghosts/spirtis/demons and it can be hard for a priest and so on, it can happen that this thing is a demon or so or even a past life lover if he gets jealous... The BEST WAY to figure out who he is/what he is is to get a medium, you can ask for a medium that is a women if you have it hard to speak to a man if he (past life lover/demon/incubus) gets jealous. Ask the medium if she/he can get contact with whatever it is and ask the incubus/demon who he is, what he is and what he wants from you/why he is there... I hope I gave some good advice atleast:) Good Luck! ❤
skarjj1 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
it should leave after a few days if not get a priest,
That is all I can say
gannubhaibtech (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-30)
Don't be afraid, try to be strong and never give in. From now on never get intimidated, whatever the kind of entity and whether anything be material or immaterial, you can never be harassed if you are not intimidated. Get well soon.
Ibid (14 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Play the whole chapter in your home, go from room to room. It's lengthy. Every 3 days. Put it on low volume at night near you. This will never happen again.

Http://quranicaudio.com/sura/2
TerriLewis123 (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
This does sound like it could be an incubus. I don't know about talking to a priest; a lot of them don't believe that animals have spirits and that just doesn't seem right. But unfortunately I do not have any way of getting rid of your demon. Probably when you're ready, you'll stand up to it.
bigryan020192 (4 stories) (26 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
I agree with Moongrim.

By all means there is nothing stopping you from cleansing your home and self cleansing but, with the greatest of respect, if you miss a step or do it wrong you could adgitate and provoke this incubus and your experiances may become a lot worse, I reccomend going to see your preist and maybe ask him to cleanse you because by what youve said this incubus is spiritually attached to you so once the priest has done his cleansing you should be rid of it, if that fails then maybe you should ask the priest to come and do a blessing or you contact professional help and they can give your whole house a proper cleansing

Thanks for sharing.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
With all due respect to all of the other suggestors...

Go talk to your parish priest.
Angel421 (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Wow this has almost given me the courage to share my own experiences... Thank your for having the courage to share yours and I hope things get better for you soon:)
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Hello Piper,

Thank you for sharing your story, I am sorry this is happening to you.

You did a pretty good job of giving yourself good advice in your own post when you wrote "I think I'm going to talk to a priest or something. I'm Catholic"...

I have some thoughts and ideas about sex demons in my YGS profile if you want to read about that (click on my YGS name in this message header to read my YGS profile).

If you want it to stop getting stronger, quit cooperating with it. That means stop thinking about it and lay in positions it finds more difficult to interact with you. These steps will likely only interdict the demon's progress in growing its invitation in your life, however, not make the demon go away outright all by themselves.

The real fix is spiritual. I urge you to follow through on your own suggestion and seek God's help in this matter through the guidance of some of His clergy.

The longer you allow the relationship to go on, the harder it will be to eventually stop.

I will pray for you.

Hoochler
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
This story is totally creepy. Sorry that you are going through this but I do like your idea of contacting a priest. Doesn't matter if you've been to church in awhile or not. Many people have a lot of faith and never go to church. It seems to me that this situation calls for an intervention but a man/woman of the cloth. Good luck.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Thank you rook and as to your question the salt is a precautionary step incase the entity comes and goes however the sage would actauly weaken the entity the that is however an exelent question my previous results would suggest that these precautious would cast out the spirit or weaken it sufficently to be delt with I agree that the ritual cleansing would be a good first step followed by laying defences as it were its nice to see posters who can work together useauly our methods are most helpfull when combined its nice to colaberate with you again rook and I hope to be able to work with you again soon

Your freind
Coyote Thorn, The Puppeteer
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Puppeteer,

Welcome back... I was reading your response here and I had an odd thought... While I agree that your methods can keep negative energies / entities (spirits) out of a Home I have to ask this...

What happens if this negative 'energy / entity (spirit) is already in the home? Would the 'barriers' set up by the smudging and salting 'trap' this 'inside' the home?

Just an odd thought I had...

Perhaps a good Cleansing Ritual FOLLOWED by the Sage and Salt is what is called for in situations like this... After all the O/P was wondering if this 'entity' was 'attached' to them... Which would place it in the Home...

Respectfully,

Rook
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Greetings Piper I am the Coyote Thorn the Puppeteer and I am here to help you first let me start by saying that you should not be feeling shame or guilt over these incidents or enjoying them you have done nothing wrong, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, second I am about to sugest some things to keep your visitor from coming back one salt in lines across the doors and windows and around your bed. This will lay down a protective barrier, you might also try smudgeing the house and your self with sage to purify the energy around you. Next to give yourself a protective sheild from the entity prepare a bath mixed with wild rose petals holy water sage ash and lavander it should make you untouchable to the entity. Belive me when I say I know what your going through I have delt with hundreds of cases like this and you have nothing to be ashamed of and this is not the result of something you have done, please keep me informed and if you would perfer to consult me in private you may at the email on my profile again this is not your fault please keep me informed as to your results or if you have any questions

Your freind,
Coyote Thorn, The Puppeteer
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
magicbanana,

Here try this...It's a Ritual I use for my Home and Family.

Something bothers me however, and this is it...

I'm not sure how you allowed this to start... You stated "at this point I was scared crap-less, but I decided to go along with it." Fear is given to us so that we may 'escape danger' when it presents itself and it seems this 'entity' has been 'unfriendly and demanding' (something to fear) from the onset. I know you said 'it' looked like..."Light shone on its face, and he was beautiful, like prince charming or something." This does not mean 'it' was harmless...

Please use this Ritual, get rid of this 'thing'...and please keep us updated.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook

New comments for this story have been disabled