You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Am I Going To Die?

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Going To Die?

 

Hey there, My names Chloe. Me and my best friend Charlotte have always had an interest in the paranormal, especially me. My family has had a lot of experiences with my sister who used to be part of a paranormal investigation team.

Anyway, when I was 14 Charlotte and I decided to make a Ouija board out of paper and use a small glass as a planchette. We did it at charlottes house which was built over a grave yard and was next door to another graveyard. We used candles etc. We managed to contact someone called Ben, who claims to be 9 and to have died in 1896. He said he watches over Charlotte and that he likes her. He also said there was 7 spirits in the house at that present time, one being Fiona who was apparently in the bathroom. It was all very innocent until Ben said he didn't like me, but I didn't think anything of it and said goodbye.

We had done the Ouija board a few other times after that but nothing that amazing happened, until last night. We were bored. So Charlotte suggested we do the Ouija board again in her room. This time we were also with our friend, also called Chloe.

Anyway, we started off by asking if anyone was there, for the first few time it kept going straight to goodbye. Then I asked what its name was, it said Henry. A few questions later it kept on randomly spelling my last name and then 'Dead'.:S Which was freaky. Charlotte asked who it was nearest in the room, and it said me. Then we asked why it was spelling out my name, and it said 'tell her to die'. Charlotte asked why he would say that, and he said 'Ben told me to'.

Dunno if its anything to be worried about, like the whole death thing. Nothing has happened since last night, but I don't know. I'm going on Holiday to Greece with Charlotte in a couple of days so that should take my mind of it! What do you think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xxGhostGurlxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
Slenderman - it appears you are using your profile name as a joke. Unfortunately there are kids, and some adults with the mentality of children, on this site who believe the "slenderman" is real. I realize there is nothing you can do about what people believe and don't believe; however, this site does deal with real experiences and we try to keep the comments geared toward that. So, please refrain from joking about the slenderman.

In light of the recent tragedy involving "slenderman", I think your comment shows not only poor judgement, but definite immaturity. Any more comments like that will be deleted.
Slenderman (33 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-19)
I wouldn't be too worried, as long as you properly closed your sessions...

Keno, keep me out of this. LOL! I'm harmless

Keep it real,

Slenderman
keno11 (7 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
i'm a ghost exspert and I know for a fact that ghost can not hurt you slender can (sorry if it has nothing to do with the story but I had to) but ghost can't if they could I would be shocked but as far as I know they can NOT hurt you believe me 😉
JiaJia (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
where are you now? Did the spirit haunting you now?, are you perfectly fine now?
nyuboom (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-23)
There was also an incident where many ghosts were trying to contact me over the ouija board. It gets very confusing and sometimes the bad mixes with the good and its all very confusing. Some get stuck to the board and don't want to talk and just want to leave. I believe that playing tricks on you and scaring you might have been a tactic of just getting you to say goodbye.

This comment from hardcoregeneral is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

xxGhostGurlxx (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-11)
Thankyou for all your concern and advice, I agree with everyone! And yes, heathonacliff, that was me again! Xx I have just got back from Greece and had a lovely time:) ...apart from my camera getting stollen!: (
heathonacliff (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
Hey Chloe!

I have a bit of a question to you. Not so long ago I stumbled upon this story here - http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=6713

Are you this same Chloe who has a friend Charlotte whose house was built near a graveyard? It all sounds so familiar - your age, and living in the UK. Nothing serious, just curious.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
I can see where Champion is coming from, and where the other posters are coming from, in regards to the board linking death with your name. First off, like Champion said, it spelt out TELL you to die, not you ARE GOING to die. So therefore, it seems more of the spirit having a high distaste with you and wanting you dead, however it is unable to do this to you.

Second of all, take everything that the board says with a grain of salt. It is unlikely that any of it is true. They say that spirits will imitate those that your familiar with, etc. Trying to get you to communicate with them more when all their doing is tricking you to get closer to you.

I would advise, like the other posters, to not mess with a board again, unless your with someone that really knows what they are doing. If your unfamiliar with it, and the other people are unfamiliar with it, it is very unlikely that you will have a good experience with it.

However I did not come here to rant on about not using a board, so I'll stop while I am ahead. I hope you haven't used one since, and I would say to enjoy your trip and relax and forget about what the board has told you.

Peace
JustCurious
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
I have a very old friend from childhood that told the following story and is confirmed by two other people that was there one is Steve's sister. They were playing on a ouija and it told them that Steve would die the next day and they all got scared and quit playing and forgot to close the board. Steve died the next afternoon in a fatal car crash. It could have been coincidence or the spirit they were talking to may have known the future, nobody will ever know. But your case is different as it said to tell you to die not that you were going to die in a prophetic definition. I say go on your trip, have a good time and I wish I could visit Greece (I'm green with envy)

Champion
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
On the off chance that some 9 year old was communicating with you, think about the maturity level of most kids around that age. They get ticked off, and yell out "I hate you and hope you die!" I did it. My friends did it. My nephews did it. It's a tantrum, nothing more, and meaningless. If you were talking to a child through the board, I would just chalk that threat up to a childish tantrum and ignore it, same as you would a bratty cousin.
However, I agree with D/A and bacchae that it's more likely a mean prank played on you by your friends. In either scenario, I don't think you're in any danger. Enjoy your holiday and don't let this "threat" get you down.
TheMetalMaster126 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
enjoy your holiday and just forget it... I have experienced the same thing two years ago but I'm still alive... (hope you will like my country)
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Everyone dies.

Yes you will die. However, beyond that- I've no idea when. Many times 'predictions' have been made, that have proven to be totally off base. Remember the big hullabaloo concerning the "END OF THE WORLD" on May 21?
The predictor was just so sure of it...

Enjoy your vacation.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
I agree with you, D/A. I was thinking the exact same thing. There is no way you can be 100% sure that the living weren't involved in this somehow. I must admit that it is a very cruel joke, but it seems like one nonetheless. I don't think it's quite your time yet. Unless it's time to get better friends.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
Mm, are you certain that your friend was not doing this to scare you? Because that sounds like something someone would do if they really wanted you to believe that they have a spirit protecting them. Did it do it when just your hand was on the planchette? Or was it all of you? I do not think you have anything to worry about. I do not think the spirits that communicate with people through ouija boards can tell the future.
PaigeyCorie (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
I would say don't do the ouija board again at that house, its not something to fool around with just because of curiosity, better to be safe then sorry...
oceansea (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
GhostGurl,
Do not worry, you are not going to die at the moment... " Ben" is simply messing with you. I would suggest that you no longer play ouija in your friend's house if the spirit that seems to have at least one follower dislikes you.

If, for some reason, you do feel the need to play around with " Ben" and his friends I would suggest protecting yourself with a cross or an amthyst (Protection from physic attacks. If they can't get to your fear then they have nothing to feed on.) You may also try sitting in a ring of salt when you do this, or having salt water handy (Jesus, demons, pigs, saltwater) Try blessing the house if you really feel scared.Though, all in all, a spirit can not kill you, they can scare you and manipulate you but they cannot kill you! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: