You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Creepy House Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy House Experience

 

This was back to 2008 if I'm not mistaken. I had just moved into my new house, of course being 11 it was exciting finally having my own room. It was around 10pm, my dad and I were the only ones in the house, he was painting the living room and I was sweeping the hall.

After that I decided to help my dad, so I was walking into my brother's room which was next to my parents' room, I saw this tall shadow man standing in my parents' room, staring at me. He was like literally tall, his head reached the ceiling and he was wearing a suit and hat. I just froze there and threw the broom and ran to my dad. I told him everything, but of course, being just 11 he would say it's my imagination and also, my dad isn't a believer. All I wanted to do is just out of the house quickly, I begged my dad to go home and so we did. I didn't go back there at night ever since that incident until, well, we officially moved in. I never saw him/it ever again after we blessed the house.

Here's another story which my mom had experienced:

It was at night, 8 pm, my mom wanted to go down and feed my cat. My cat's cage is just next to the stairs. (I have a double story house, the bottom is outside already. We only use the top) Then she saw a man peeking into my cats cage! He was wearing a light blue hat and light blue suit with white stripes. My mom didn't see his face but she chased him, I guess he knew my mom was there. He ran off and vanished to no where.

Was that a human being or a ghost? If it was a human how did he vanish so fast without a trace? But if it was a ghost what was he doing?

Can somebody explain?

Other hauntings by unicorns_16

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, unicorns_16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

unicorns_16 (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
Champion,

He just took off when he knew my mom was coming. But the problem is, my house is new. Had just been built. 😕

Glad you enjoyed the story.
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
unicorns_16- I agree with everyone else that it just seems to be curious about who the new people are and the one in the blue suit might be a cat lover and just wanted to look at your cat. Did your mom scream at him or did he just turn and take off after she spotted him? I enjoyed your story, thanks

Champion
unicorns_16 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
Thanks so much for the answers. I don't see them anymore but there are more different experiences.

I'll post the stories soon! 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
The man your mother saw may have been the spirit of a previous owner who was curious about who was moving into 'his' home. The SHADOW person you saw may have even been the same spirit, but either did not have enough energy to appear the same way your mother saw him, or you saw him trying to 'vanish'. Either way he does not sound as if he means any harm to you or your Family... Merely curious as to who is moving in.

Thank you for Sharing this experience with us, please ask any other questions you may have...

Respectfully,

Rook
unicorns_16 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
What about the second story? Can any of you explain the man in the blue suit? 😕
BornSlippy (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
My little cousin who is 11 has been saying about the tall man in her room at night. She calls him the hat man.It's very scary. But I have no Information on what these spirits want. I will read Moongrim's link. Maybe you should to. Thanks for sharing.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
You have encountered an almost universal phenomena: Shadow People.

Http://www.shadowpeople.org/

IT's unknown what their motivations are.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: