You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Was This A Succubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Was This A Succubus?

 

At around September of 2010. I remember being asleep lying on my stomach. Somehow I could sense someone in my bedroom as if they were making their way through my room.

Then out of nowhere I felt the bed like sink in as if someone had sat on my bed. I instantly opened my eyes then all of a sudden I felt the most powerful warmth engulf my entire body as if someone was hugging me under the bed sheet. I was confused, so I tried moving but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't move an inch of my body it was very weird.

So as I'm trying to move, still while feeling this intense warmth smothering my body, I heard to my knowledge sounded like a Woman right up to my ear 'Mmmmmm!'. I was freaked out. Which made me instantly murmur my Girlfriend at the time's name out loud thinking if she had come round early or something?

The warmth and presence then disappeared and I could finally move again. I'm a very spiritual person and I've always believed in Spirits/Ghosts and whatnot's but this was my first time ever experience something 'paranormal'.

Now this may bit may be irrelevant but I had only just been interested in researching the Succubus because of a videogame I have recently completed called 'Catherine'. Anyways the word Succubus was mentioned in the game and the characters mentioned what it was. So I did some research on the net about what it was. Straight away I thought of this experience from last September so I thought I'd write here to find out if it was anything I should be curious about.

So was this really a Succubus? I would appreciate any help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Godtier, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Indigo (263 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
Grid; first, try ruling things out, like for instance a swollen prostate. Go get the anus checked out... If everything is fine, then GREAT! If I were you, I'd attempt to calm down, use a shielding technique, then call my personal physician. Come back and let us know if the exam was clear, with no problems, and we can start focusing on paranormal things.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
grid7105 try looking up protection spells online,
Try imagining your in a bubble of pure energy that nothing can enter with out your acceptance
And if it happens again tell it to leave you alone
grid7105 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
I am a 45 year old male and about 7 days ago I woke up in middle of night feeling that something was getting in bed with me then I felt somthing cold on my anus then a pressure I jumped up ofcourse but nothing was there. I fell asleep and woke up again with what felt like someone was having sex in my anus it freaked me out I JUMPED OUT of bed I look around nothing again. NOW I can't sit down anywhere with out it forcing itself on me. I SIT on couch and feel it moving under me then the pulsing starts I GET UP and stand then it starts again! I lay in bed and I fell somthing moving underneth me then something grabs me slightly then get stronger and the pulseing in my anus! I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT OR DAY! I NEED HELP! I feel like I'm going crazy! CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-12)
I'm curious to know if you were using a nicotine patch to stop smoking, or stop smoking medications prescribed or otherwise? These things have a tendency to make a person dream in such lucidity and vividness that it seems incredibly real. I've gone through this myself, and know of other folks having the same side effects. These are in no way, shape, nor form similar to an obe or visitation, they're more real than anything I could have imagined, and terrifying to say the least.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
Godtier wrote:
"so I thought I'd write here to find out if it was anything I should be curious about."

Whatever it was, the more curious you are about it, the more you allow your thoughts to dwell on it, the greater the chances are that it (or possibly something else like it) will come back.

I suggest you purge your thoughts of sex demons in general as well as quit thinking about whatever happened in your September 2010 encounter before you inadvertently open up a door leading to a place with hidden down sides that may not be easily closed.
johntravis28 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-10)
Agreed. Doesn't sound like a Succubus to me as there was no sexual encounter.

The human brain works funny sometimes. If it was indeed Sleep Paralysis then sometimes the brain concludes that you MUST be being held down by someone and gives you the necessary thoughts, feelings and sometimes images to support this
Hexotericka (6 stories) (45 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
After re-reading this and after I had some time to think it over, I have to agree that it might also be a case of hypnogogia paired with sleep paralysis. In a semi-wakeful state the mind can play some nasty tricks on a person.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
A one time occurrence? It could just as easily be hypnogogia.

Now if such keeps occurring, then it could be something approaching a succubi.
Hexotericka (6 stories) (45 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
Hi there, Godtier. Personally I don't think that this was a succubus, since the encounter seems to have been more affectionate than sexual in nature. Succubi feed of of sexual energy, and most people who have encountered them have felt a state of intense arousal during these encounters. Did you experience anything similar?

New comments for this story have been disabled