You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: My Aunt's House In The UK

Real Ghost Stories

My Aunt's House In The UK

 

I have been living in my aunt house in the uk since June and I keep seeing things here.

Mostly black and white orbs really.

1: When I was hiding in my aunts room in the mirror on the wardrobe I saw a black orb going off to the left and in the mirror on top of the fire place in the living room I saw a white orb.

2: I was cleaning up my little brother's toy and in the corner of my eye I saw a black shadow moving around the toy and when I went to look the was no one there.

3: Now 2 weeks or so ago, an old friend of mine who I have not seen for 7 years or so, had unfortunately died in his sleep from natural causes. I have a habit of staying up very late so I was in the living room. I was on the camp bed when I suddenly felt uneasy so I opened my eyes and saw a boy around my age blond and wearing blue. Also my friend was blond, loved the color blue and also died in blue pjs. I closed my eyes and opened them again and he was still there. I just hid under my bed sheets hoped 'it' would go away. I was wide awake at the time, and this happened just last night.

4: One time I came down the stairs and my dog (who is a black, 6 year old worker cocker) was in the corner. I kept calling him for his lunch but he would not come out. He was looking at an old picture in my aunt's hallway of a brown hair girl with a belt with gun. I'm guessing she was a cowgirl or something. When I blocked off his view of it my dog got up and returned like nothing had happened.

I do not get what is going on but my aunt has had a few animals and 2 dogs have died and one of her hamsters has died.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, ghostgirl122, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: