You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Hooded Figure, White Face, No Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Hooded Figure, White Face, No Eyes

 

The first time that I saw the hooded figure described in my title I was driving late at night near Annapolis, VA. The details of that encounter I placed in a comment on someone else's story. Sorry about that, I didn't really know my way around the site all that well. I concluded that story by telling you that I believed my encounter to be a halucination brought on by sleep deprivation and too much work. I was wrong.

For two years I saw nothing of the mysterious figure. The further that I got away from the incident the easier it was to believe that I had some how imagined the whole thing. The sightings began again as abruptly and without warning as before. The first time that I saw the figure again, I was at home in Baton Rouge, LA. It was about 12:15 AM and I was asleep. I woke up screaming. My wife was shaking me to wake me out of a nightmare. I still don't remember what I was dreaming about but my wife said that I had been screaming at the top of my lungs for a couple of minutes and she had been having a hard time waking me.

I turned on the lights, appologized to my wife got up and got a drink of water, turned off the lights and layed back in bed. My wife was already asleep again. I was trying to sleep I had my eyes closed when all of a sudden, I got the same feelings that I had experienced in Virginia. The hairs on my neck stood up straight. I was covered in goose bumps so fast that a shiver ran through me. I initially kept my eyes shut but the feelings didn't go away. I was afraid to open my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked up towards the ceiling. All was well. I then looked around the room and in the far corner of the room standing in the corner was the dark figure. It is slight in build and so I'm assuming the the figure is feminine. Its tall. It has what appears to be a porcelin mask for a face. Its face is white and shiney. There are either no eyes or the eyes are all black.

Initially I sat up and just stared at it. I kept thinking that I was imagining this or that perhaps I was dreaming. The goose bumps didn't go away. Suddenly I thought that my heart was going to explode when it moved toward me. It was walking and as it did it moved from the shadows to the moonlight from outside. I freeked out. I threw my pillow at it and started yelling, What the F*** is that!?! What the F*** is that!? I guess I was trying to wake up my wife to see if she would see it as well. She didn't wake up and so I snatched the pillow from under her head and threw it as well. She woke up screaming at me saying, "what the hell is wrong with you"? I pointed at it and she screamed, "What"? She turned and reached for her lamp and turned it on.

When the light came on the figure vanished. I jumped out of bed and looked around the room but found nothing. I ran to my son's room and brought him into bed with my wife and I. I checked all of the locks on the doors and windows. They were all locked. I grabbed my gun and searched every room in the house. We found nothing. My wife later said that she saw "something" but wasn't sure what it was. In time she began saying that she wasn't sure if she saw anything at all.

I know what I saw. It was a slender figure that I believe was a woman. It had what looked like a white porcelin mask for a face and there were no eyes just black holes. When it moved into the moonlight I saw that it had long straight black hair. It scared me pretty bad.

A few days later it appeared again but outside. My house was like a big square with a large square courtyard in the middle. Many of the rooms facing the courtyard are glass from floor to ceiling on the courtyard side. My bedroom was the same way. I was lying in bed and got those same feelings. I sat up and the figure was standing outside of my window looking in. I picked up a baseball bat, opened the courtyard door and ran out there but it was gone. I ran around the outside of the house and saw nothing. My wife was getting worried about me.

About a week later I woke up at some point in the night and saw the figure sitting in a chair in a corner of my room. It leaned forward in the chair and held one hand out towards me and I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. I couldn't do anything. It got up from the chair and walked towards me. It stood over me for a long time, maybe 5 minutes, and then slowly bent over as if to get a close look. I could see its eyes were all black. There were no whites to its eyes. It then stood upright quickly as if startled and looked towards my bathroom and walked that way quickly. As it walked away I was again able to move. I ran towards the bathroom screaming at it, "What do you want"? There was nothing in the bathroom and my wife started to look at me like I was somekind of a weirdo. She wanted me to see a psychiatrist. I didn't see one.

For about a month all was well. Then one night I awoke to see it standing at the door to my room. It walked away suddenly and I freaked out because I thought that it might hurt my son. I ran to his room and he was fine. I was too worried to leave him there so I grabbed him and went back to my room where my wife was awake and not happy with me. We talked for a couple of hours during which time I explained everything starting with my experience in Virginia. She looked worried but said that she understood why I was so freaked out. The whole thing was putting a big strain on our marriage. I have to be honest, I started to think that I was losing my mind.

Month's passed and nothing more happened. I started to think that it was over. That's when it got really bad. It got physical. One night while asleep I woke up but kept my eyes closed. The hairs standing up on my neck and the goose bumps racing across my skin is what woke me. I was really afraid to open my eyes. I knew that it was there. I could feel it. I was determined not to open my eyes. I started to pray but the feeling wouldn't go away. I started to back up towards my wife. I thought that if I could just touch her keep my eyes shut and continue to pray that this would somehow make me feel normal and maybe I could just go back to sleep. I backed up to her. We were back to back. I kept on praying and the bad feelings started to subside. The goose bumps went away. I started to relax. I eventually opened my eyes. When I did the figure was kneeling at the edge of my bed and it reached for me. I freaked out and started to frantically back away. It grabbed me by the forearms. I screamed and pushed away using my legs. I knocked my wife out of the other side of the bed. I was still screaming. I kept pulling away. It suddenly let go and I fell off of the bed next to my wife. My wife couldn't have been angrier. She was yelling at me and having a melt down over it all when we both noticed the scrathes on my arms. Both of my arms had scratch marks on them from it. She started crying. I started to get angry.

I went to my church and showed the marks to my priest but I don't think that he believed me. I got very little from the meeting but felt better about being in church. My wife and I began praying the rosary together daily and attending mass as often as was possible each week. Sometimes we went every single day of the week. We had the priest bless the house. Everything seemed to stop for a while. Then one night it began again. I couldn't sleep one night. I read for a while, I watched some TV and then turned off the lights. I was still awake at 1:20 AM. That's the last time that I saw the clock. Later I felt something on my leg that I thought was my wife's leg. Then on my back then on my feet then I realized that it wasn't my wife at all. I looked down and saw snakes everywhere. I jumped out of bed and started screaming, "There's snakes in the bed"! There's snakes in the bed"! My wife woke up and started screaming, "What, what, what"! She jumped out of bed, she was pretty startled.

I looked in the corner and the figure was standing there it extended one finger and pointed to the bed and then pointed to me. The snakes were still in the bed. The covers were moving and the odd snake would fall out and hit the floor. I looked at the figure. It was still pointing at me and I got angry. It started to wave its finger from side to side as if to say no no no. I charged it. I tried to tackle it but by the time my body hit the wall it was gone. I turned to my wife who had by now turned on her lamp and we both stood there and looked at the bed covers writhing around. She pulled them off of the bed and nothing was there. We searched the house and found no snakes.

I ended up with a badly sprained wrist from hitting the wall. A mild concussion from hitting my head against the wall. I also had a bite on my right ankle that apeared to be from a non venomous snake. The doctor suggested that we call an exterminator.

My wife did not see the figure but did see the moving bed. She felt the snakes. We moved out of the house and out of the state.

I have gone to see two well known Voodoo practitioners that were also very familiar with Hoodoo incantations. I explained what had happened. Each felt that they could help me and each charged me for their services. However upon begining their rituals each stopped abruptly and refunded my money. One told me that she could not help me and that I should leave and not return. The other told me that something very old and very dark was searching for me. She went on to say that it was very powerful and that I should avoid anything to do with contacting the other side. She went on to say that she could do no more for me and that I should leave.

I know that this whole thing reads like a bad science fiction story, but it happened and I don't know what to do about it. So we wait. We pray and try not to get to relaxed about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, haunted1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Icedcooly (1 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-04-10)
Please read this original poster. There are connections to your experience and mine that I cannot ignore. I am a college student that was told to read an article specifically about Hoodoo in Annapolis VA! Archeologist have found many remnant of Hoodoo there. I just read the article tonight and it made me think of my experience with that same figure, which lead to your post about Annapolis! It spoke to me telepathically. In 2013 I slept in the basement of my uncles house. I slept in a room in the back of the basement. I always left the door open into the rest of the basement. One night I was in bed and I suddenly woke up and there was that same figure in my doorway. The encounter was quick and I was not really scared. It said to me telepathically (no voice but I can directly quote)."I am Apollo. Leave this door closed at night." It then approached my bed and disappeared. I turned on the light and closed the door. I stayed up that whole night. I am shocked of the coincidence of you saying you saw it in Annapolis, and contacted a Hoodoo Dr and I just read this article in school about Hoodoo in Annapolis. I looked up the figure description because that article reminded me of my experience and found this site and the first thing I read is about Annapolis! Also this figure was was seen in a famous photo. Look up the specter at Newby Church. All of this makes me feel so alienated as no one believes me when I say these strange things happened to me and all too coincidental coincidences". Something real is going on.
DKSyn (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-27)
I think I seen this thing last night it was quite frightening and I couldn't sleep at all. It started a few months ago with just sounds like someone was walking around then I was in the bathroom and on the wall it was as if someone was knocking on the wall. A few weeks later it was calm then me and my mother was watching a movie at something like 11 pm and we heard stuff fall in the kitchen so I went to check it out with my pocket knife and when I turned the light on plates were broken silverware was all over the floor and in the window above the sink was a white face for just a second. A few more weeks passed and the walking continued but last night I got back from the hospital for my grandfather and was laying down and my sisters bedroom door started opening and closing and today she tells me she had a shoe in front of the door and nobody has seen the shoe but I watched the door open and close it started slowly and over time it sped up and it continued for about 15 minutes until it stopped and I laid there for a little while until I had to use the restroom and when I came back through I thought I seen a dark hooded but white faced figure in the corner of the room so I laid down and looked around and didn't see it like it vanished! About 5 minutes later in the same corner was the figure again! It was tall and it just stood there staring at me! The scariest part about it all was not only to see something staring at you but it was located in the corner with the adjacent wall containing my sisters bedroom door! So if the door was closed like it was supposed to be the figure would not be able to be seen! 😭
IndoorPetrichor (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-20)
This figure is is something that visited me in my sleep around 5:30 am in 2013. I slept in a room in the back of my uncles basement at the time as I was staying there for college. I grew accustomed to the dark so I slept in darkness with the my door wide open to the rest of the basement.
It stood in my doorway about 9ft tall like the picture with a white face, black sunken eye hooded in a misty black hood. The only difference is it slightly floated off the ground.
It spoke telepathically to me, no voice but I remember it’s words. It simply said,
“My name is Apollo. Leave this door shut at night.”
After that it slowly moved towards my bed and I woke up in the same position I was in the dream; slightly sat up in my bed. I turned on my light and shut the door and remained awake the rest of the day.
A year later I came across this photo that a priest took in Newby Church. It is said to be authentic. This is the same exact being that visited me. I was only slightly frightened during the dream. Would an evil spirit roam a church!?
razielthescribe (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-07)
what you faced is a hyperdimensional. They visit us from time to time to convey a deep truth and to cause subtle rifts in time and space to their true masters's goal. They project fear cause even though they may seem hostile they never truly harm you not so much as you harm yourself. The true fear is from the unknown that incircles them. Their very existence is a paradox and paradox's to them is every day life whereas mere humans can go insane just thinking about them. Like many other "visitors" from other realms they are weakened by iron and salt. But don't try to attack them or agitate them. They mean no true harm try to listen. Often its a very important message they don't appear to just anyone you were chosen for a reason. Example: I was chosen to convey aspects of forgotten truths and to tell a very old story to prevent past mistakes from being revisited. Thus they made me the scribe not the only one but a very important one. I can tell you more about them they favor asia because of their passion for paranormal lore but WILL appear in many places. There is more than one. But mot are servants for the three. Three sisters (if they even have genders they just look female) each higher ranked one has a unique face or "mask" though the mask is actually their face behind it a void of nothing or swirling purply blackness like living ink or smoke. They told me everything. Literally everything my mind couldn't take most of it but it's still there. I'm curious was it a pure white face or was there a mark? Or symbol? If not on the mask often it is on their "body" if they chose to have one I have seen them manifest as just floating masked faces. But seriously contact me here by email...veralynn777 [at] hotmail.com or on facebook I'm not joking I want to help.
BOB1 (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-28)
I think I may have a photograph of what you saw. Me and a friend were wandering around and old Mental Asylum shut down around 20 years ago and we took a few pictures. Flicking through the pictures later, we found one with a clear face at the end of a corridor and matches your description (black eyes, white face). I have done a bit of research and asked for advice from several people and have been told that it is a 'death reaper' and a 'wandering spirit'? Have no idea what these are but if anybody wishes to take a look and can give me any advice or guidance as to exactly what it is, my email: bryn.obrien1996 [at] hotmail.co.uk
forgetfulsusan (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
Know this, if it is from another realm and is there to induce fear in you, it cannot hurt you unless you are afraid of it. This then becomes a test of wills. Why would you go to voodoo specialist. Dark on darker magic normally doesn't do to well, the stronger dark magic just absorbs the smaller magic. The less dark will just get sucked in. What you need is a shaman. Someone that can travel the plains. But if that isn't possible, try testing your will. Think if it really could do more damage to you it would have already, it needs something in order to complete its mission. Realize this and use it to build strength. If you conquer it, it sounds like a rogue spirit that was partially summoned and the summoner could not control it. Cut a bit of your hair, put it in a bowl with a little bit of water, cover it with a smaller bowl leave it under your bed, do not disturb it again. Its a simple spell we use so that your spirit will know where home is if it gets lost. Try circle of salt around your bed, a handful of dirt between your mattress. Salt forms a spiritual barrier if you pour it with the intent of creating a barrier, dirt keeps your grounded and you can draw strength and protection from the earth easier. Good luck!
ErwinRommel (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-22)
Alright buddy, I've had a similar experience in an attempt to have a past life regression. If you can reply to me at my yahoo email Anubekr [at] sbcglobal.net. I would post the story in this reply but I would prefer it kept between us.
internal-external (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-20)
[at] Superkenny37

I have the same things as you. I only see it out of the corner of my eye, but only when no one else is up or home. I also have great difficulty going to sleep and am uneasy when I do eventually go to sleep, waking up within one hour. Additionally, most likely unrelated, but I wake up at only matching or sequential numbers, especially 4:44, 3:33, 2:34, and 3:21

The Appearance sounds like yours but its maybe 6' or 6'5" and slights hunched at the top but its robs disable you from seeing the bottom part of the body

I also see sometimes a pitch black man with arms and legs spread and no other features visible but an extremely large grin with an endless white where teeth should be.

Just want to let you know your not alone.

P.s. I think I'm going to go see a tarot card reader or someone who practices astrology
Superkenny37 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-02)
Your not alone. I have seen this figure as well but only in my dreams. Its been only once but ever sense then, I feel that its always been watching me. I see it in the corner of my eye and my mind. I thought if I wrote about it in my stories it would help me understand it... But its just made it more of an enigma for me. Curiosity got the better of me and I typed in "cloaked figures with white masks" into google and got these stories. My friend told me it might be a spirit or a "inner demon" taking form that is souly mine... But now hearing two stories that other people have seen this thing. It makes me think... Its some sort of spirit and its choosing people to visit. Please contact me at mccormackcollin [at] yahoo.com. I feel this thing isint going to leave people alone. Something else you said struck me as interesting. That it looked like a women. I was to fixated on is face to notice its body shape but the fact that were men and it might be a women might mean something. I also think it might be ((this is me being stupid you don't have to take this next wording as fact but its only a hypothesis)) That its Shikome. In Japanese Mythology the Shikome were sent by Izanami to hunt down Izanagi to drag him back down into the underworld when Izanagi entered hell to save her, but upon seeing her rotted face ran in fear. So Izanami sent the Shikome to hunt him down in her heartbroken despair. They are depicted as fierce and "hag" like women. The Shikome have even been mentioned in other cultures as well. They represent divine furry and and have little, if any, sexual and drunken revelry. Why I think this is in the video game "Persona" The Shikome is depicted close to that of the figure we have seen AND is a women. I don't know if this video game plays any role at all but it just got me thinking is all. The fact you think its a women also helps me think I might not be wrong.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-24)
A bad science fiction story? I think it was a pretty decent horror fiction story. Some tired elements, but well written.
haunted1 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-21)
My mom passed after a long bout with cancer. The morning that she died was horrible. We had been awake for days. We left and made the funeral arrangements and then after lunch we returned to the hospital to sign the approppriate papers so that the body could be picked up by the funeral home. There was some kind of delay in the processing of her paperwork. I told everyone else to go home and that I would wait and take care of everything when ever the papers were ready. It took hours. I fell asleep while sitting in a waiting room seat. I got up and looked for the lady in charge of discharging the body but she was not at her post. I was walking back to the waiting room when I saw what looked like my mom walking down the hall. I knew that this couldn't be happening. I figured that it was just some one who looked like her from behind. She was wearing a hospital gown and walking down the hall. I ran after her but she went into a stair way. I followed up a couple of floors and entered into a door that was still closing. I walked into a hall way that was well lit, filled with hospital staff moving around in all directions. I couldn't find her. I walked around for a while but saw nothing. I was heading back down stairs when I again saw her at the end of the hallway. I walked quickly that way. Suddenly those all to familiar chills ran up my spine. I knew that something was about to happen. I slowed my quick walk to a very slow walk. She was standing in front of the elevator. I wanted to call her but was keenly aware of the fact that it must just be someone who looks like her. I got maybe 20 feet away and everything went black. The chills came over me so hard that I almost pissed myself. I froze. I closed my eyes and just waited. The chills got worse. I began hearing the labored breathing like that of my mom just before she passed. I opened my eyes and I was alone in an empty hall way. This section of the building was under construction. Gone were all of the people that I saw earlier. As my eyes focused I realized that I was standing about 20 feet from an open elevator shaft. There was tape in front of the opening, but I had seen none of it earlier. I turned and looked around. It was dark and I was alone. I couldn't stop crying. I then saw the hooded figure with the white face at the far end of the hall way. It just stood there. It took a ton of will power but I began to slowly walk towards the figure. It stood there motionless. I started to think that I might be in a dream. The door from the stairs opened suddenly and I screamed. A hospital security guard jumped back as my scream startled him. He asked me why I was there and told me that that area was off limits. He held the door open and told me to head down stairs. I looked and the figure was gone. This incident left me wondering if the figure was trying to keep me from heading down the shaft or was it trying to get me into the shaft. Is it trying to help me or hurt me.
Other events more recently have me convinced that it is trying to kill me. I feel more clam about it than I would have ever believed possible. I'm not that afraid now as I talk about it but I am scared beyond scared everytime its near. It frustrates me how scared I get when it is around. I am taking Aussie's advice and seeing a medium.
haunted1 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-21)
Greetings freinds,
I really appreciate the advice and the kind thoughts. Moving away seemed to help for a while. But the visitations, as I now refer to them have once again continued. I have to tell you that the fear that I initially felt over this was the most intense that I have ever experienced. In time, however, I decided to use my intellect and not just react to the fear. This thing won't leave me alone and I have considered that there must be some message but I have been unable to figure it out. Aussie, good advice about not involving my wife and son. As time has passed I have said nothing about the incidents. As far as they are concerned all is well.
I've done a little research and discovered that in Japan there have been a great many sightings of this thing that I have seen. Many say that they have awoken and seen it, but I have read nothing about physical interaction.
I went to see voodoo/hoodoo practitioners because I was getting no help from the church and I definitely needed some help. You all know the outcome.

In thinking about this thing I have outlined the following facts:
1) It seems to be about me and not my family
2) It sends a wave of fear and chills over me before I actually see anything. I know its there because of the chills.
3) It has the ability to make physical contact, like the snakes and grabbing/scratching my forearms
4) It is unable to impose its will upon me. It grabbed me and was pulling but I was able to resist.
5) It seems to exist in multiple dimensions at the same time. The night that it was over me, it appeared to be surprised by something before it ran into the bathroom. I could see nothing but the thing.
6) As time has gone by it uses my life experiences to get to me. I have lost two friends and my mom to cancer with in the last year. With each person I had specific experiences about which no one would know. It uses some of these experiences in efforts to get to me. It leaves me wondering if it can somehow read my mind. Maybee the night it waved its finger as if to say no no no it knew that I was about to charge.
7) It seems to NEED to induce fear in me. I decided to face it camly and speak to it, which was not easy, and it only seems to want to comunicate on its own terms. But after I approached it camly the apparitions changed and became much more fear based.
8) Of late its getting angrier and lashing out in ways that are life threatening.

I am trying to remain calm and I am trying to use my intellect but I feel that This thing and I are on a collision course. I feel like this thing and I are tied to some kind of predetermined end like dogs tied to a moving wagon. I'm trying to trot along and understand so as to not be dragged along but something is comming and I don't seem to be able to stop it.

Any advise would be appreciated.
rabhekau (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-18)
I have had something similar to this. However I have never seen it myself. I have something following me around since as long as I can remember. It is almost like the movie paranormal activity. Except it has never interacted with me. I feel it's presence though. About 5 people have seen it, a tall very thin person shaped thing. Dressed in all black, but with white skin either wearing a hood or short black hair. Its face is all white. You can make out were features would be but it doesn't have any. No eye sockets. I think it is protecting me. Since I never get the creepy vibe from it. Both my boyfriend and a few of my friends have seen it. Does anyone know what it might be?!
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
A hooded figure wearing a white mask with black eyes? You mean like the murderer from the Scary Movie series? I'm surprised no one has made that connection or left it in a comment before. Come on now if you're going to make up a hit and run story at least make it creative. The author's silence just makes for further evidence that this story is contrived. I am really getting tired of these.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
The difference here being, whereas this guy hasn't come back, in the other story they wouldn't stay away! Man! Talk about somebody determined to make us listen!
That one would not shut it down!
Martin finally shut it down for further comments. What a disaster!
Told us the son was the inhabited by the brother of Jesus! And he was eating mangoes with the Arch Angels! 😆 😆 😆

Jav
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-03)
Ghostlygentlemen: Here's a link to the story:

Http://www,yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=10742

The comment section is a real treat; it's a couple of pages long, so you need to start on the last page first... Give yourself some time, and of course, understand that there were some comments that had been deleted... It is enjoyable! 😆 😆
Ghostlygentlemen23 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-03)
Concerned parent story? Which story is that one? I wonder...
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-03)
ah, the concernedparent story... I remember. One person posting on several diff accts, backing up the story itself. Love it when a person forgets which acct they are on and out themselves...
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Pjod - Yep. It happens a lot around here. They say they need help or that they'll participate in the discussion and there's no reply at all. Now that I say that, watch this be the one case where something bad (not necessarily paranormal in nature) has happened to the OP. If so, I apologize to the OP. Lack of response is, however, a frequent occurrence here at YGS.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
[at] Pjod,
What I noticed about this story and the author was that it seems to be contrived. The story the author had first commented on was one that no one at that time wanted anything to do with. Almost all the comments that were left there were by one time posters. And those that weren't, had no more than 8 or 9 comments to their profiles, also made the same day they posted on that one. Another curious fact is that all those profiles are still active, just not being used at the moment. I believe this was an attempt at sensationalism. Remember the "concernedparent" story last year? I think someone was trying to get us all caught up in another phony baloney piece of crap.

Jav
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
very disappointed at this fellow, not updating or answering any questions. Silence speaks alot.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
one thing on my mind... If it were me with this haunt, I would be on this board every day, looking/waiting for my story to be submitted so I can talk with folks offering some solutions. Maybe haunted is too busy to respond... But again, a dire situation like this? Should be a priority. When I take this gentleman's urgency, and compare it to his non responding... It just does not add up. My apologies should he suddenly pop on here with an explanation (internet service down) etc...
Me? If I had this witch haunting me in that fashion, I would find a way to get back on this site.
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
Wow! Just loving the discussion this topic has generated! 😁 I must say that all the points put forth from you guys are very interesting indeed! I'm leaning to the theory that this entity may be black magic related... Of course it would help if the author had his say...

But still no response from him? 😢

Anyway, keep it up... Lets get to the bottom of this mystery once and for all! 😁

MSL
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
This is a very intriguing and scary story, on the up side at least your wife now understands and believes everything you have been experiencing and is supporting you in your efforts to improve this situation.

All of the advice given to you so far I think will be able to help you a great deal and I hope you do take up this advice and will post again to tell us how well you and your family are going 😊
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
Haunted, Another couple of things I'd like you to consider, it might be worth going and visiting a very good medium, someone with a solid reputation, I just think a voodoo practitioner is going to interpret your experience with a little bias towards black magic and I gather you would have told them about your experiences before hand right? Perhaps they gave you your money back because they couldn't really pick up on anything?...any saying something like oh I can't help you is more of an omission of that, I also think its a little irresponsible to brush you away in such a fashion... Think about this... Lets say they were upfront and said something like, hey mate sorry I'm not picking up on anything... How do you think they'd stay in business If they told there clients that?...if you go see a reputable Medium don't tell them nothing prior let them read what's going on around you... You may be surprised what come's through, cause both scenarios are possible at the same time... Your experience's in its whole context may be a combination of sources that have you convinced that something is after you... Perhaps it did start with an hallucination in the beginning and somewhere along the line during this paranormal transitional state you find yourself in... Someone from the other side may have tried to come through... My question for you is... Has anyone in your family or circle of friends died recently?... Picking up on a spiritual visitor in your presence and I believe you did at one point for sure has now convinced you that it is the figure you saw some years ago back to haunt you... And now your sub conscious is cruelly playing it out in a way that is understandably frightening... I think you also have had a bout of sleep paralysis to throw in the mix... And just one more thing, try not to involve your family if you can help it,I'd noticed at the end of your story you said now we wait and pray... Mate the last thing you want is your wife and boy jumping at shadows and seeing what you see, Let me share this with you... Last year as I laid in bed, I closed my eyes and with in seconds a women with dark hair appeared on top of me and ran a knife straight through my chest... This women as I found out later had been murdered not far from where I live and was showing me how she was killed. Now let me say this... I felt the knife go through my chest and my muscles contracted not a pleasant experience at all... The next morning I told my family nothing and slept well the following night... It is very important for you to be strong for your family, protect them with positive energy and love... Good luck mate I wish you all the best.

Aussie.
bri_bewitched (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
i find it very odd that the voodoo practitioners said they couldn't do much to help you, and one gave a refund of your money. You should maybe try a cleansing and a shield and that might help. If I were in your situation I would be extremely spooked, scream and probably cry. Then I would try yelling and screaming at the thing, and like I suggested try a cleansing and a shield.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
Haunted1: A very intense story and frightning situation, mate you have been given some great advice here I hope you come back to make use of it.

Love your work Cosmo I had questions and theories in my head and read the comments from the start to see whether someone may have mentioned it before me, and there you are lol geez you have to be quick these days.
I was thinking Black/Dark Magic in this case, well done with your explanations guys, this has been a great discussion, all my words have been taken out of my mouth! 😲 Hope to hear from you soon Haunted1, there is a good chance you may get to the bottom of this and have your peace restored.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
IrishGuy (30 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
fascinating account! I'm just wondering why you decided to seek help from voodoo practitioners. Do you think the entity is of voodoo origin? I hope you participate soon to let us know what you think of the advice offered so far and also if you have more details to add. May the force be with you!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
haunted1 - when you described this being, you said you thought it to be feminine because it was slight in build. You also said, in your first comment on someone else's story, that it was cloaked. What kind of cloak was it wearing? Was it a cloak like monks wear? The more descriptions you give, the more someone might be able to help identify this being. Or maybe someone else might have had contact with something similar.

I have some questions though. I'm assuming you believe this to be the same being following you, correct? Could there be more than one? I'm only suggesting this because in your first comment you stated that one was hooded. This time, though, the figure you saw had long straight black hair.

I am also wondering if this might not be Asian "black magic"? Slight build, long straight black hair? Does this mean anything to you at all?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
Haunted1,
I went back to the story you had left your first (and only, so far) comment, which would be the beginning of your telling us about your experiences, I guess. And I read through the story that you had found there also. Then I read through the comments on that story, just to get a feel of the others who had commented about experiencing this same phenomenon.
I am now officially an observer and nothing more.
Thank you for sharing, and have a great day.

Jav 🤔

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: