You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Female Figure On The Wall

Real Ghost Stories

The Female Figure On The Wall

 

My story takes place at the age of 13 years old. On a really cold night, I lay in bed asleep, all snug and warm in my heated room. As I start to drift of to sleep, I begin to hear a soft voice say..."watch me dance". I was totally freaked out by this, so I flicked on the lights as soon as possible, but saw nothing. To tired to call for my mum and dad, I turned the lights off. Again I heard the voice. I listened for a moment, nothing happened. All of a sudden a little female figure appeared on the wall, and began to dance, ballet to be specific. I watched in astonishment, flabbergasted! Although at the same time I felt relaxed and sleepy once more. As began to fall asleep, I heard a soft whispear fill the room..."Shhhhhhh" "Shhhhhh" Shhhhh".

Again I woke. And again she comforted me. She began to stroke my forehead very soflty. As I slowly closed my eyes, I could have sworn I saw a large mans figure at the end of my bed. My eyes shot open and I flicked on the lights. He vanished as I did so. The figure told me never to look at him or even talk. Scared, I crept into my parents room and slept with them for the night, but I occasionally awakened and saw her dancing on our walls, so peacfully and calmly, like the world was a wonderful place.

2 WEEKS LATER...

My baby cousin was over for the weekend while her parents were away on a buisness trip in Austria. I was left in the house alone with her while my parents were grocery shopping. At around 5:00pm I began to play peek-a-boo with her. She was laughing away, until all of a sudden she began to cry, very loundly. At first I thought she hurt hersef, but there was nothing within meters that could have possibly hurt her. As I began I tried my best to calm her down. I hugged her I changed her nappy, I tried to feed her and give her her bottle, but nothing would work. I finally gave up on her, I left her to cry. While I was making myself a cup of tea, I heard a soft voice say..."I'll do it, I'll calm her down" Frustrated I shouted back "I tried, I already did, she would fliping stop!" No reply came. I said to myself, let her do it, she'll do it herself.

Within 2 minutes Maria had stopped crying and fallen asleep. I crept into the sitting room and saw Maria was on the couch, with a blanket over her. "See... I told you I'd do it" That was the last I heard of the girl, but Maria's mum says sometimes when she is about to comfort Maria, the figure says softly in her ear, "I'll do it, I'll calm her down" Just like she did to me. Thanks for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yoshigirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-16)
well I suppose its handy to have that extra help around... Children can be so demanding
KyraV (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-17)
Wow! I Like your story... It's like the Girl wants to make you happy. But, I didn't understand the Man on the end of the bed thingy... Nice story, though...:)
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
I would have to say to try and research the history of your home and land to see if there is possibly a death that was there that could lead to the spirits in the house.

Peace
JustCurious
clark200666 (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
It's quite strange, mate. As far as I know there are only few people that can communicate with spirits. Anyhow lad, I didn't understand much about the standing man.

But, nice story I'd have to say.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
How do you hear these people? Is it like they are speaking to you? Or is it like they are speaking to you inside your head. Have you ever tried recording these voices? Was it the male figure at the end of your bed that told you not to look at it? Why would it tell you that if it disappeared? Is the dancing spirit the one that you think comforts you and the baby? Why do you think she dances ballet? Do you know the history of your house?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: