You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Handsome Evil

Real Ghost Stories

The Handsome Evil

 

If you've read my other story, "My Brother's Demon" You'll remember Ray. But if you haven't I'll save you the issue of going to read it. Ray was an evil... Thing that resides in my home, mainly my littlest brothers room. Once we did a seance and summoned it. That was one of the worst things I have ever done. Now the thing doesn't seem to want to leave me alone. My brothers aren't here every day so I'm the only one faced with it constantly.

A lot of the time, I just feel watched. True there have been other things that watch me, but it's just me being paranoid. This is totally different, I get chills and I just don't feel like moving, and I get really sick to my stomach. And I'm generally an extremely talkative person, but when it's around I go silent, and snippy. I bite my brothers head off even if I assume he's insulting me, which is never.

Let me tell you the layout of the house real fast. You come in the front door and there is a step down, you can go left into my mom's mini living room, straight into the family room or right into the hallway.

The mini living room and the family room both go in like a circle into the dining room and the kitchen, it's all basically open, if you go to the hallway the first room you see is Darian's to the left, my parents and down further mine and Devon's right across from one another, his is a little further down, a few inches maybe. But at night when I go out to get water from the garage I'll come back and I'll always see Ray, standing at the end of the hallway.

He stands there just looking at me, I see him and I think "serial killer". He has cold dark eyes and slicked back longish hair, maybe like 6ft or so, he's always smirking like "I'm going to get you" look. He has broad shoulders and he has stubble along his jaw line. He looks so ice cold and untouchable. I don't look at him, I pass by him, inches from him and get that falling feeling in my stomach. The whole left side of my body goes numb and stings. And I finally close my door and lock it, because it just makes me feel safe.

I used to feel safe in my room, but lately I get the feeling of being watched in here too. But I'm not so much scared in here, it's like a feeling of being watched from a window. It really creeps me out.

And when I'm in my living room, I get the watched feeling, and when I'm in my mom's little area, and the kitchen, I think it maybe just the fact it's an open space, but there are cold spots in my house, one day me and my brother are going to take the digital camera and take pictures to see if there is anything there. But I'm sort of scared to see what there may be. But besides that, the area that you come into the house is really creepy for some reason and I always see something there.

The only place I really don't feel watched is in the garage. But that may just be because it's really warm and bright. And something that I found really strange is... A few weeks ago a big butterfly was dead in my garage, before the butterflies were really out. We picked it up and threw it away, the next day there was a huge moth in the same place. I don't know, I just thought it was weird.

I want to do something, but I'm afraid if it doesn't work, he'll do more than just watch me. I think if I tick him off too bad, he'll decide to actually do something. And I wouldn't be able to do anything really religious, because my parents are atheist, I'm wiccan myself. I don't have the ability to get anything like, sage for instance. I've lost the privilege of candles and incense due to the itty bitty problem that I'm a pyro... so my hands are sort of tied here.

What do I do? Just live with it, and hope it doesn't escalate?

Anything will be helpful at this point.

Thanks.

Other hauntings by BaD

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BaD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
As much as I'm sure the sentiment is appreciated, using someone's fear to try and convert their beliefs to a different religious system is both cliched and dispicable.

Honestly BaD, I believe you're just fine with being a Wiccan/Pagan and you'll be okay as long as you focus on your inner strength and reinforce it, my dear. I have been a part of all manners of different religions and not one has ever had more impact than the other upon spirits, so I don't think that there are religious-coded spirits you have to do only certain rituals with to get rid of. Do not let anyone tell you that you must believe in God, Allah, etc. To get rid of something like that. Your pagan beliefs are yours to keep and evicting a spirit has nothing to do with reciting the word of Allah. Obviously you've already tried the religious approach by having your house blessed and that didn't work.

I would say try following the other suggestions here, such as the use of sage and jasmine essential oils in your bath water or as a bedroom spray so that the scent is always in your room. Also having a bit of dried flowers or a cotton ball placed in a container with a few sprinkles of sage or jasmine essential oil will keep the scent in your room like potpourri, plus it smells great!

Best of luck to you hon'.:)
Nightgoddess (14 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-16)
BaD,
You definitly don't want to make him mad. Believe me I know. Learn from peoples mastakes. Try asking some time when you come back from the grage what he wants. If he doesn't say anything just keep walking. If he comes towards you step back. If he reaches for you I guess... Run and scream like hell. Hope all goes well. Be safe
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
Abby,

The board is long since gone from our house...don't ask me what happened to it, my brother got rid of it. I'm not sure how.
But I have been asking it to leave, and it DID stop clawing on my door, and I no longer see it in the hall.
But the moving this is out of the question, we bought this house and have lived in it no longer than a year. So you know how that goes. Plus we all love this house, with or without or ghosties, without preferably.
well I think I'll take your advice and get some sleep.

<3 BaD
-Baylie-
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
Dear BaD,

Well, my dear I don't know what else to suggest, but you definitely must have some ghosts living in your house who need to be asked to leave or you may try to strongly suggest to your parents you would like to find a new place of residence in which to live, of course minus the uninvited guests. Keep trying all the things suggested on this site and do your own research too. Trial and error until you find what works for you. By all means, do avoid any use of the Ouija board, and do remove that from your home. Perhaps, a good soak in a warm tub of water with sea salt may help you. You can also get essential oils of sage, lavender, rose and so forth to mix with the sea salt.

Hope you are ready for sleep dear one, as it is quite late.

Blessings and Sleep Well, Abby
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
Abby and Hada,

Thanks both for giving me all the suggestions. Oh by the way, my brother always says he hears things at night, like people talking and other weird noises.
But for some reason I never belived him, maybe because I just didn't wanna get scared again.
But anyways I was sitting in Darians room watching Devon play a video game and dare was on the computer, and we heard this crying sound, like, half baby half cat, and both my cats were in the room with us, and Mystique went NUTTS... And then there was this sound that sounded like birds and cats, just really eerie sounds... So I'm not sure what's going on there... But it's just adding to the... Pardon what am about to say... The fear factor, shh I know it sounds stupid but no other word worked well. But anyways, anything to say about the sounds?

<3 BaD
-Baylie-
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Dear BaD, Baylie,

May this find you well. I do hope you will find your own personal center and a belief system that works well for you, be it Wiccan as you say or any other belief of your choosing. Whatever, you choose, know that it will be your foundation and it will empower and protect you, because "you" truly believe in it for yourself.

The way one gets rid of a dark side entity is by empowering oneself and learning to face one's own personal fears and reasons for one's anger. The more a human being loves themselves unconditionally, the more dark side entities have less energy and power over the human being or individual such as yourself. The key lies within yourself, and the answer is to love yourself warts and all. Nobody can expose you and your fears, if you have already looked at yourself and your fears, as well as confronted them. It deflates the other dark side entities power over you. You give it power by creating the chaos upon which it feeds. Find your own peace, center and find your love for yourself.

Love thy self with no other love, but unconditional, --Abby
Hada (36 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Hello BaD,

As Quartermaine said you have to have a strong belief, basically faith in God and have no fear when you recite the words. These words are not mine by the way, these are found in the Quran and according to the story, Satan himself informed a storehouse watchkeeper whom he had been stealing from to recite this verse to gain protection from Satan and his gang. I'll forward the story:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5115.html

You say you haven't seen him. If you have audio, play these in your home, they're in Arabic, again everywhere and it will stop.
However, if in your home there is discordance, anger, upset and the such, these entities will thus return.

Ayatul-Kursi
http://www.quran-online.de/audio/ayatal-kursi02.mp3

Suratul-Hashr (last 3 verses! )
http://www.quran-online.de/audio/al-hasr.mp3

Here is Surah al-Fatiha by Mehmed Emin Ay:
http://www.quran-online.de/audio/fatiha-baqarah01.mp3

Finally, short surat recited by Mehmed Emin Ay:
http://www.quran-online.de/audio/kurze-suren.mp3

I'll not be able to write for a while so good luck. Let me know
Regards,
Hada
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
Heh,

well, I don't know, I know it's still there, so your words arn't as alarming as they should be. But I believe in somthing, somtimes it's just hard to say what exactly.
Thank you for helping me. I'm not really sure what to do besides what you all tell me. I'll try anything within my power.
which isn't much at this point in time.
But thanks much, like I said, he hasn't been here, well showing himself to ME latley. He left after I got really annoyed with him, so I think he just got tired of picking on me. But I still havn't the slightest idea of what he is, how to get rid of him, er, it.
So tell me anything and everything you think would help.

<3 BaD
-Baylie-
Quatermaine (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
Hi BaD,

I hope for your sake it's not a Jinn (Djinn, jini, jinni, genie) whatever you'd prefer to call it.

Just take care! These things don't just go over time the more you forget about them I'm sorry to say. They are conniving, cunning and clever. Apologies if this is making you feel uneasy but if that is indeed what you have welcomed in, then don't let your guard down is all I'm saying.

I believe it'll take a lot more than merely reciting those words, it'll take a powerfull belief aswell, maybe even a combined belief of others. I hope that the "quick fix" can help you for now.

Assuming this is indeed a Djinn you may want to read up on it and know what your up against, afterall... Knowledge is Power.

Good luck to you
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
Hada,

Thanks, I'll try it, and Shane and Abby, I convinced my mom into atleast letting me burn incents, so I went to the mall last weekend and picked some up, I haven't seen it latly, or felt it at all. So who knows.
Maybe he just gave up, I pretty much try to ignore it and just start talking to myself. I DO try to talk to my parents, My brother too, and now even my little brother Devon belives us because one of his dragons flew off his computer desk and had a clean break of the head. So we've all been talking to our parents, so I'm woundering if their startin to believe us, or think I'm sharing my non-existant druggs with my brothers.
So I think it's still here but I think it's keeping itself underwrapps.
Because I've actualy been hanging out with Devon in his room while Darian sleeps, Summer break and all ya'know. And nothing has happened, I have gotten headaches but that's it! So who knows...
But, I'll keep you all updated...

<3 BaD
-Baylie-
Hada (36 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
Hello BaD,

You have a jinn residing in your home, a common occurrance. There was a recent occurrance in another region wherein fires started randomly in a house while firefighters put out one after another:

http://www.7days.ae/showstory.php?id=50734

Seems the one you summoned is particularly malicious. I don't recommend using doo-das to get rid of this "Ray". I give you a sincere way to end all this. If you have a face to face or out of the corner of the eye encounter, and need a "quick fix" I recommend you SHOUT the word "Allah" which means God in Arabic. This " Ray " will scamper away like a mouse. A further way to exorcise him from your home is first close all bathroom doors then begin anywhere in your home walk along the inside perimeter of your house from corner to corner of each and EVERY room. You must recite this everywhere, basement, garage, attic except the bathroom and read the following verses again and again as you walk.
Begin by saying: " In the name of Allah, the Beneficient and Merciful"
“ My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from suggestions of the evil ones. And I seek refuge in Thee, my Lord, lest they be present with me.”

Recite (the verse): “Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.” (Al-Baqarah: 255) The last verse is the " amulet" particularly used and especially powerful against such " creatures". Do this and let me know. He may not be particularly happy and may even throw a tantrum as the jinn in the article did, no worries, as long as you mention the name of God in your house, nothing evil dares step foot into it.
Regards,
Hada
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
Dear BaD,

It is difficult to understand if you are in so much fear and pain that your own parents would allow these things to happen to you, especially after you have told them. I am amazed that you cannot speak to your parents about this, but choose to share them with the many of us who are actually strangers here and on the world wide web to boot. A child should be able to tell parents their fears no matter what those fears are or what their beliefs are (child or parent's beliefs).

I agree with Shane about hands being tied. Your hands are tied by you and your parents, as well as their rules of choice. I believe if you wish help the help will come if you truly believe you want it. Until then, nobody can help you until you truly want it from the center of your soul.

What brother would leave a sister to be harassed by the mess or Ray he created?

Attention to one's fears may bring resolve, but sometimes the only resolve needed is to be paid attention to. Blessings, -Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-19)
Wow, you have pretty much tied my hands. I don't know what else you can do. I take it you don't have a B.O.S. Yet, or a coven to practise with. You could always try and keep fresh cut liliac, roses, or jasmine in your room, but I guess that would only work as long as they are in season. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: