You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Girl Who Cried I'm Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl Who Cried I'm Haunted

 

Hey everyone. My name is Valeria and I am 13 years old. I had to publish my experience right away because I had no one else I could tell. I just woke up crying and I immediately got onto my laptop and started writing.

All of this haunting stuff started about 2 years ago for me. I would always feel like I was being watched and that I wasn't alone. I would always hear jingle bells, and chairs moving, but when I would tell my family and friends, they wouldn't believe me, and thought I was crazy.

Then I really started to notice all of the weird stuff 3 weeks ago. The first week I couldn't sleep at all, I had the worst nightmares and I would wake up at the exact same time every night, terrified. I couldn't remember what they were but it made me so scared that I went in my parents' bed to fall asleep. I would always hear people talking when I was home alone and music playing so clear that I would check the iPod player right next to me to see if the radio was on. Of course it wasn't and it was unplugged out of the wall.

The Little Girl Who Cried I'm Haunted 1

The Little Girl Who Cried I'm Haunted 2

I woke up early on the following Sunday because my family and a few friends were going down the shore. As I was brushing my teeth I realized that I had weird tattoos on the palms of both hands. At first I thought it was a prank that my brothers did but they were in their rooms all night so I realized it couldn't be them. It was breathtaking and terrifying at the same time. I showed my best friend, trying to laugh it off and to pretend like it was no big deal, but on the inside I was shaking of terror. The tattoos were a blackish color and had the weirdest writing. It wasn't in any language I have heard of, and it had pictures of some creatures. I took pictures of these tattoos. After coming back from the beach they were still on, but disappeared the following morning.

For the past week I would still hear music and talking, but now my mattress would vibrate during the night. My mattress isn't meant to do that because I have one of those old ones, but without springs. Not only is mine vibrating but so is my younger brother's. These were his exact words last night "Val, my mattress and foot just vibrated and I heard a moo sound" I didn't comment but my mom just said "go to sleep honey". That brings us to the "mooing" I have been hearing a creepy mooing sound all the time now. I even caught it in a video of me and my friends dancing and goofing off. I just heard the second I woke up too. It isn't your typical cow moo, because there is a twist to it that I just cannot describe.

I always felt like my house was haunted. I am Catholic so when this kind of stuff happens to me literally just go in my bed if I am not already, crawl under my covers, and just pray until I fall asleep, because I am that scared. I haven't been acting myself lately and I am so confused. I am an eighth grade honors student right now so I have been trying to interpret a lot of things that happened to logical reasons that I learned in school, especially science class. I honestly don't know what to do at this point. Am I going crazy? I don't know, but I was hoping that if I posted my experience online someone would at least give me some advice. Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ox3vali3xo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-10)
Yes, the BS bell tolls for thee. Sorry, I'm not buying this at all. Especially since the OP hasn't replied at all --in 3 weeks!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-29)
Haha I missed this story I agree with you hippiechick! Those are the marks of the devil I would get an exorcism, then wrap yourself in a warm BS Blankie.
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-29)
Begging for the blankie. Alright ox3, you've had your fun. You cried haunted and fooled a few townspeople. But when a big bad ghost comes along and it is real, don't be surprised if you're not given the benefit of the doubt.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Silvermoon: πŸ˜† I thought the one on the left was an elbow too!...The color of the wrist blends in with the tile, at first glance...Well, even at first glare! πŸ˜†...I was thinking, "What the h**l is she talking about, on the palms of both 'hands'?"... ❀
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Silvermoon: Hahaha, I thought it was an elbow too until I read the story πŸ˜†
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Where is the O/P? 😒 I've been looking forward to hearing from you, Valeria. Especially if these are self inflicted, this worries me. πŸ˜•
AnimalAngels (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
I agree with MandyyNicole, You are so brave! And I know many people have said this but your not going crazy! This was a great place to come to for help!

Like must people, I'm wondering about the moo... Do you know if your house was ever a barn or a slater house? (Sorry but it would make sense!)

Good luck!

❀,

AA
Silvermoon (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
forget that didn't realise you could zoom in on them 😁 d'oh feel very foolish now
Silvermoon (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Had to just say, does anyone else think that the picture on the left is an elbow and the one on the right is an elbow or ankle? They certainly don't look like hands to me πŸ˜•
hippiechick83 (5 stories) (112 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
This is possibly the most intriguing blanky worthy story I have ever read. Very creative, pics included. Wow, *applauds* I have to give credit where credit is due. The little girl who cried "I'm haunted!" should really spend more time outside, playing and riding bikes. Summer is almost over...you're wasting your vacation kid. πŸ˜†
Waggon (2 stories) (3 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
This might sound a little strange, but do you have a frost free fridge? I have one of them and it moo's like a cow all the time. Freaked me out the first time I heard it too, but that coukd be a logical explanation for this one!

On to the tattoos, maybe they were just rub offs from some schoolwork you did that that day, as your hand went across the page?

Hope you find the answers you are looking for!
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
ok "the girl who cried I'm haunted" related to a famous boy with a wolf?
Pic 1 looks like a bruse!
Pic 2 a birthmark!
Blanky requred!
Carl
Tekuti (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Moongrim, it can't be silver nitrate because that's stuff last for ages when it stains your skin.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Occam's Razor- the simplest explanation is most likely to be true.

Rough guess- silver nitrate was used to stain your hands. If they didn't hurt, the bruises, more than likely your siblings have been messing with you. Do they have access to anything that can stain skin?
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
With both you and your brother experiencing odd things, you don't think your parents would think that maybe, just maybe, you're telling the truth? And nothing else has ever happened in your home prior to this? It could be just as one commentor said, reaching puberty can bring about changes which may attract spirits. Or else you had the Gift along and are now just experiencing it. More likely spiritual activity. You could tell the spirits, firmly and strongly to leave you alone. Or try prayer. Maybe tell them to move along. I know you said you can't tell anyone, but I hope you have a friend who you can confide in, even just to talk about it. That helps too. Even to get it off your chest. For now, watch and observe. See what else happens. So far, nothing bad. But just keep an eye on it, than go from there. But most of all, trust your gut. It won't lead you wrong. I will pray for you, and wish you luck.
Indigo (263 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Lol I noted the title also. This story just doesn't sit well withme or "feel" right. Title, pics, the description of how she felt,...I may be wrong. I admit when I am, but this doesn't feel or look right.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Madyrina: Yep! 😊...And we all know how the other story ended LOL πŸ˜†...
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Oh wow, good point Madyrina... I had completely ignored the title. Wow... It seems a bit obvious now, doesn't it. 😒 πŸ˜•
Madyrina (68 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
I have to agree with granny and Indigo. When I first read this story I didn't pay attention to the title; I kind of wonder if the author was "outing" herself with her choice of wording for the title?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Indigo: Also, the areas around the marks are are reddened... Like they've been pressed on firmly for a while...
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
They seem like bruises or scabs to be, or possibly even burns? I don't know about this, I'd like to hear from the poster because this has me pretty confused. 😒
Indigo (263 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Granny, that's what I was thinking. I think this poster is possibly pulling our leg or having her leg pulled. The reason I asked her to describe them was because as an artist and ex tattooist I've seen just about every form of fake tattoo out there. This one looks like it's been done with superglue or nail polish. (the white skin on the photo on the right and shiny dried glue looking substance on the palms). The bluish lettering spelling HEX and the photo on the left looking like computer printouts of runes or arcane Photoshop brushes... Maybe I'm missing something here?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+5
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
I think the marks resemble a stamp that you get to be allowed readmittance into an event you've paid to attend...

Sorry, but I'm considering the Blankie here... 😊
jak89 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
I'm with rook the markings on your hands do resemble birth marks. But I also know things like that don't appear and go away in such a low amount of time. The story is very interesting and sorry you've been dealing with it. Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

Peace -Jake-
BW63 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Very interesting story. I am very interested in the moo sound most of all.

I lived in a sort of haunted area for awhile, and I use to hear a mooing, but like what you describe, something "off" about it. I used to call it the "electric moo" because it had a sort of metallic quality to it, and because it didn't really sound like it came from any living thing that I ever hard. I never did find out what it was.

Can you post the link top the video that you caught it on? I am very interested to see if it's the same kind of noise. Am very interested to see if it's th
Indigo (263 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
I'm sorry to post again before you've replied to my questions, BUT, for some very odd reason I have a feeling that you aren't telling us something. Something isn't 'right'.
Indigo (263 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Hi sweetie, Can you POSSIBLY try and tell me what the writing is? Did it wash off? Explain to me more about your hands. Even the slightest details that you might think unimportant? Explain from the wrist up, as I can make out some English writing and what appears to be the word HEX. Describe in detail the brown marks etc.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
ox3vali3xo,

13 the age of 'change'. Puberty to be to the point. How old is your younger brother... My guess he's about 12?

There are many recorded experiences of young Girls and Boys experiencing Paranormal Activity as they go through Puberty. It's at this age that ones Body and Mind begin to Change from Child to Adult. This means ones body is drawing in and putting out lots of 'energy'. This can attract 'Spirits' or the Energy itself causes things to move in your home... (your beds vibrating for example)...

I do not see anY 'writing' in the pictures you attached (thanks for those by the way) but I have to admit those are 'odd marks'. To me they resemble birth marks or bruises.

Your not going Crazy, not at all.

Please keep us posted with any thing else that happens, I do have a technique for Cleansing/Shielding your home that's yours for the asking... It can be used by anyone... Of any Faith. Yours for the asking...

Respectfully,

Rook
p-a-s-d-e-c-h-e-v-a-l (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
I don't have much to write here but I'm in a similar situation. I feel much better with the comfort of knowing that it's not just me. As for taking action, I think you should try to find out your house's history. It does sound like 'tis haunted and there might be an insightful history at that.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Wow, I'm so sorry you've been dealing with this, you must be very brave, I don't think I could handle that.
I think you and your brother might want to talk to your parents together, since you've experienced at least one of the same occurrences. Have you asked your brother if he's experienced anything else?
You'll be getting lots of great advice on here too, I'm not much help but I will send my prayers out to you, just hang in there
❀

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: