You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Erotic Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

My Erotic Dreams

 

Before I start whatever I am saying may seem quite "dreamy" or whatever you do please don't name it as one of my fake teen "fantasies". I will be obliged if you agree to that!

It started from the day of my fourteenth birthday, I guess? Okay... So yeah, and as every little young teenager I was VERY excited as I overheard my parents the other day, (something like 4 days before the due date of me being 14) that they were going to plan a surprise birthday party for me! I was very thrilled to hear my parents talk about it!

On my fourteenth birthday. Everything seemed happy until my parents decided they go out the next morning. I was kind of excited thinking that I will have the house all to myself. So, the whole day passed peacefully and it was awesome... And boring!

Awesome - I started reading stories of "incubus" and "succubus" demons. And as I was of a tender age, the word - ehem - "Sex" attracted me. Okay stop giggling please!

Actually, to be honest, I began reading about them for a while! At first I was kind of pleased thinking "How can a dead ghost be attracted sexually to a human?" Well, I meant is that, maybe a human female or male might be that beautiful to attract a lusty-eyed demon? Wow that was interesting!

So, I kept on different stories especially ranging from sexual fantasies to avenging circumstances. Then I got scared and I stopped reading about them.

Things were normal for a few months until my parents went to Dhaka for some professional problems. I had to stay home all alone - along with my cousin - but she is always busy with her boyfriend and that pisses me all the time. I had a bad breakup who cheated on me and so I stopped believing in love.

One night, I was reading the oh-so-famous Twilight novel all alone in my room while my cousin went out on the other corner of the house. As I began reading I felt as if someone had spoken my name out.

Specifically, you could call it "barely audible" and so I shrugged it off and continued reading the fantasy novel.

THEN... It caught me off-guard!

I felt a trail of slender fingers across my spinal cord and back. It made me shiver involuntarily.

I was so scared.

Again, I thought that maybe I was dreaming but no it continued the whispering of my name and the touches... It is scaring the hell out me!

So I practically ran out of my "ghostly" room like an insane lunatic. My cousin was still enjoying her quickie on the phone as it seemed. She almost fell on her bed when she saw me panting like a dog. Then it hit me... If I tell her then she would call me a psycho who needs help and I seriously didn't want to take an appointment from the psychiatrist!

So when she asked me what happened I simply replied I saw a big cockroach.

I know it seems weird I was so scared that I had to sleep with my cousin. It was normal for a few days... At least for a year and I was very happy thinking that it was over.

But it was not...

Few months ago, now that I am fifteen, I began reading fantasy novels online. They were pretty much amazing but that only led to sex, violence, etc.

I hated it so much! So I stopped searching and went to sleep in my room. It was 1.30 am after midnight and I was kind of scared thinking I should have slept earlier.

As soon as I laid comfortably on my bed all of a sudden I felt a sudden pressure on my chest.

I couldn't breath at all. It was like someone was actually sitting on me. I tried to move but my hands and arms were aching and I felt paralyzed. I began chanting one of my Surahs and then I felt the pressure waver off my chest.

I felt relief wash over me. But still it didn't stop. A huge gush of warm air surrounded my arms and ankles as if someone is grabbing or standing near me... I just can't differentiate the feeling.

But all I know is that it wasn't good. I prayed to God and then closed my eyes until I drifted off to sleep.

In my sleep I saw a faceless person, all I know is that he was very handsome - but somehow I don't remember his face - standing before me naked. He stood with some sort of heavy smile planted on his face.

In my dream I "saw" myself acting nicely towards him as if I know him. He began sauntering towards me with his grin afresh he continued to walk to me until he stood so close that our noses were touching.

He grabbed my face and kissed me, I mean KISSED? Excuse me? Some weird handsome pervert kissed in my own dream? I on the other hand saw my "dream-self" accepting his sexual advances. He began opening my clothes and that made me mad. But I just stood there watching myself as if he was trying to show me something.

The mysterious guy slowly undressed me until - ehem again - he began... Please no more details as you must know what he must have been doing. But he couldn't proceed anymore as I saw my mother out of nowhere appear and shooed him away.

Inwardly, I was thankful to my mother for actually saving me from watching myself have sex with a faceless ghost.

The evidence that proved that it was the same person who spoke my name because it the voices were similar!

This is freaking me out. In the morning I woke up panting and to my utter horror, I felt wet between my thighs. It was super disgusting and horribly annoying.

After that I NEVER sleep alone. I feel as if someone is always beside me. Although the sexual encounters decreased - as it never happens when I with someone - the touches and the gush of hot air, pressure on my chest, etc, they seem the same!

Sometimes I even someone grabbing my hair, strangling my neck. Even someone even kissing me forcefully, so urgently that as if "it" would die if it didn't kiss me.

It is so weird! And I feel I am insane but really I am not. I wrote in need to decrease my burden as I can't tell anyone. So I was compelled to tell mine.

NOTE: He never came back to have sex with me in my dreams but yes he did try to kiss me many times.

I won't force you all to help me but as I am a devout Muslim although not completely religious I would really want this all to stop. It scares me and moreover I can't tell anyone afraid that they might think me mad!

Thank you for reading this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Scarleteen_6, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

ambereyed (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-02)
I'm fourteen and I'm reading about this stuff this won't happen to me will it? I have always had a fascination with the paranormal since I was 4 years old I just wanted to help people I do not wish to be haunted by an incubus!
sarthak (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-28)
this type of ghost iccubus or succbus attackes those people who are virgin and also dose not bellive in love the only eassy way to get rid of him is the power of love true love.
kaza (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-06)
U should tell a emaan wow didn't now this happens to Bengali gyals
Blackshadow (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-19)
Wow...this really happens?
I have heard about this things first time in my life and I'm finding it very interesting. I thnk its because of the mixture of two things...one's your age and two's your reading
Azim_EazyE (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-08)
just tell a mullah
Wen I was bak in bangladesh last year, my cousin sed that something like it happened she went to a mullah who blessed tha bari and it went okay ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
I am sorry that this is happening to you... While some of what you are experiencing can be attributed to 'dreams' based on your 'reading materials' an age, there are other things in this experience that 'say' you truly are experiencing something...

I've offered this many times...recently...but it's not such a bad thing... Please try this... Just insert Prayers from your Faith into the Ritual and it should help you in this situation...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
horrordreamer08 (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
ahahhahah this is such a WEIRD and FUNNY story! XXDD
I love this part when you said:
So I practically ran out of my "ghostly" room like an insane lunatic. My cousin was still enjoying her quickie on the phone as it seemed. She almost fell on her bed when she saw me panting like a dog. Then it hit me... If I tell her then she would call me a psycho who needs help and I seriously didn't want to take an appointment from the psychiatrist!

So when she asked me what happened I simply replied I saw a big cockroach.

Ahhhahaa I can't stop laughing please guys don't ged mad at me cause I'm just kidding around XD
😜 😆

Maybe when you started reading those -ahem - stories a ghost mustve been attracted to you and wanted to have sex with you:l
slayt (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
-sigh-...thats happened to me a few times though I had gotten used to the feeling of a man sleeping next to me. I had found it amusing knowing someones watching me, like if I went to my coset he would watch me but if I closed the doors hed get adjetated so I messed with him and now I'm comfertable sleeping next to a man I can barly see. 😁
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
"Cold iron" is sometimes asserted to repel, contain, or harm ghosts, fairies, witches, and/or other malevolent supernatural creatures.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore

Just a thought, get yourself some cold iron, and keep it around you.
zeldaxlove64 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
Wow...i don't think that I ever had that happen to me... Although I have heard of some people have that happening to them...wow...that must have been a strong presence... 😠

New comments for this story have been disabled