You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Recreation Center Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Recreation Center Ghost

 

I was in the recreation center in dunedin florida and I had to go to the bathroom. When I got there I heard a crying sound. When I asked who was crying no one answered. I then went and told the counselor that someone was in there. They came and asked who it was and again, no one answered. Then they checked all the stalls, there was no one in there either. They told me I was just imagining it, but I knew it was true. Later, when I went back I heard them crying again. I looked in the stalls, no one was there, but the crying was still there! Creepy huh?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Healthy_Skeptic (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-19)
I agree with those who told you that you were probably imagining it. The mind is very susceptible especially when the brain is tired or just not fully alert. Because you heard someone crying it doesn't necessarily means that you experienced anything extraordinary.
camanchie.. (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-12)
if you hear it again try and make yourself known to whom ever and see if you can help them, even if you cant see them sometimes just telling them there lost and there is a place that is safe and happy...it might make them manifest or stop.....thanks for your story.
Meg (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-12)
hey I think maybe it was what janice said a little kid that haddied there. I uce to have footsteps in my old house but never really experienced something like that but anyway if it happened to me I would so freak out.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-30)
Yup that's creepy, I wander maybe it was a kid or someone that died tragically in that reacreation center. Too bad it's in Flordia and not here in San Antonio, where I live. I would've loved to check it out.
Patrick (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-23)
You should check the history and if someone died there
Ratzenfoo (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-21)
Yeah, that is creepy! I wonder who it could of been?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: