You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Unwanted Intruder

Real Ghost Stories

Unwanted Intruder

 

A few weeks ago, I was up at my Meemee (grandmother) 's house. My sister and my cousin where outside swimming while me Meemee watched them. I had been feeling really sick lately so I was just sitting inside watching TV. I had to go outside to take the phone to my Meemee. When I came back inside something was wrong. The basement door was wide open. I figured my poppa (grandfather) was home. I went to look outside, expecting to see his truck. But his truck wasn't there. I thought "Ok maybe I left it open when I went to get a drink from the fridge down stairs." I tried to relax, but I felt really uneasy. Like someone was standing there. Watching me.

I heard a weird noise, so I got up and went to go check it out. I heard laughter and footsteps. I figured it was just my cousin running in to get something to eat. It sounded like it was coming from the basement stairs. I went to the basement, but once I reached the door (which was still open) the sound stopped. I nervously looked around, thinking my sister was playing a trick on me. I went back into the living room to watch TV. Then I heard loud, heavy footsteps coming from the basement. I got up to see what it was, but it started to sound like someone was running my way.

I turned to run and I heard the same laugh. I shot out of the house and ran for the pool. I looked into the kitchen window and saw the curtains move like someone had shut them. I never told anybody about this until now, because I have had many paranormal expiriences in which no one has believed me. This is the first time I've shared it. If you have any ideas on what may have happened, please tell me.

Other hauntings by LiviLovesYew1998

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LiviLovesYew1998, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LiviLovesYew1998 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-20)
Wow that's freaky that our stories are so similar. Has anything else of that nature happened to you?
shelbzm1 (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
That's very strange because I have about the same thing happen to me. Well, we have a one floor house, it's NOT a trailer, but it has an attic. I lived with my grandparents with my sister since my mom died. Anyway, my grandpa goes and works on our cars or something in the garage and my grandma and sister go out shopping. So I'm inside alone, NO PETS! I watch TV or play on laptop in the front living room. We live in a old house so the ceiling is like curving down so if anything is on it you can see the shape. So I'm watching TV and I hear things upstairs and I jump because it's loud. I turn on mute to see what it is and it stops. I think it's just bats maybe or something so I keep on watching. Then it continues a few minutes later so I turn off the TV. I walk into the hallway to where the attic door is and it stops so I wait there for a while then go back and watch TV. Then I here above me in the attic so I look up and I can see dents in the ceiling where the sound is so I say,"LEAVE ME ALONE!" It stops for a long time then I hear it in the hallway part. I get mad and walk there and yell,"SHUTUP!" After a few seconds I say,"Exactly!" Once I say that I hear talking in the attic and then a loud thud, like a stomp. I freak and run outside. I wait until my grandma and sister get home to go inside. Other things that happen is there are files that hold papers and stuff in the same hallway as the attic door and the files will open and close in the middle of the night, they are VERY hard to open. My grandpa is the only on that can open them so I know it's not my sister. Also my grandpa's TV will turn on in the middle of the day and be fuzzy and LOUD! And if you are very quiet, you can here something speaking in the attic.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: