You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Attached To Me

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Attached To Me

 

I believe I may have a ghost or something attatched to me. When I was 15, I was staying with a friend and I was was in the spare room. I was getting ready for bed and I put my cell phone on the night table beside me which was completely dead. I got under the covers and closed my eyes. A few seconds later my phone started ringing and I went to grab it and a black figure was floating over top me. I closed my eyes and jumped out of the bed and tryed to open the door and the door knob would not turn. I ended up screaming for my friend to let me out.

As life passed by I just figured my imagination was overactive or it was just a dream. I will be 19 in a month and lately I have had weird thing happen to me in the last few months. I was just sitting there when I started seeing things sideways so it seemed like I was falling, and I remember the last thing I thought was crap I am going to pass out. I had a smoke in the ashtray and it was half gone when I came to. I was in the same position. I didn't fall over and my aunt said it looked like I was just watching tv, eyes open and everything. But I wasn't there.

A few weeks ago I was in bed and I felt my pillow moving and thought it was my cat. I looked and he was at my feet. Then I felt like a huge weight was on me and I couldn't move or open my eyes and I kept thinking go away go away. But it just kept pushing like it wanted in my body. It took a few minutes for the feeling to go away and to open my eyes. After that I kept seeing things on the tv like your time is running out or $6.66 all the time when I am working at a till. I get shivers up my spine randomly.

Now I am freaking out because I had a terrible nightmare that felt so real. I was sleeping in my dream and I could see a black figure above me and I could just tell it was not a nice spirit or whatever. I was trying to scream for my mom over and over while this thing was trying to push into my body. It felt real, the struggle was awful. Then the next thing I knew I was in my mom's room and I could see her sleeping. I realized I wasn't in my body I was just there. Suddenly I snapped back into my room and my body. That's when I woke up shaking and terrified.

Any ideas as to what is going on? Any feedback would be good.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, elisaxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

NerdyParanormalGirl (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
Oo and another thing those "falling episodes" is you involuntary astral projecting... You don't have to be sleeping to do it. Once you get better control of doing it that should stop happening or at least happen ALOT less.
NerdyParanormalGirl (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
Ok its official you obviously have the ability to astral project (when your soul can leave your body and walk around). This is cool but dangerous because if you travel to far from your where you are you might not know how to het back to your body. And its even more dangerous because this spirit that is following you around knows you can do it... Dont freak butt I think its trying to take over your body... I know your like how can I not be freaked by that but the thing is you have to focus and try to get control over this ability and if you can't by yourself ask someone in that field of expertise that knows ways to keep it under control. Also get in contact with a medium to see what this spirit really wants and what you have to do to get rid of it. Good Luck and be safe hun.
PhenoBarbiDoll (10 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
To some of the responders - I don't see where they mentioned falling over onto the ground all the time? I just saw the remark that at one point it felt like they were going to pass out but they didn't fall over or anything - stayed in the same position and seemed present to their mother but wasn't. Also didn't see anything about them mentioning this happening more than once...😕. Am I missing something? Can these things be edited?

Concerning the seeing 6.66 at the until or the TV giving creepy messages I agree with everyone - people can play into some things too much and their mind will mess with them. It's as simple as being overly aware of something in particular and amplifies if fear is involved. When I watch a scary movie and get freaked out... I see shadow play in the corner of my eye, my heart races sometimes, I get chills etc. It's a psychological thing and I wouldn't put too much worry into that stuff.

Your last experience does sound like an obe - I'm guessing the first you've experienced that? And has it happened since?

As for the whole black out thing, looking as if you're still there but aren't - that's kind of freaky and have never heard of that. Have you gone to the doctor to check into that at all? If so, what did they say? If they don't know what's wrong than it might possibly be paranormal - I'm unsure.

Concerning the black mass you are afraid of - I'm unsure of what to make of it. Usually trust your gut instinct and if this thing is getting physical with you in what seems to be in a negative way and scaring you and seemingly fighting with you/pushing on your chest and you don't care who or what it is - you just want it out, cleanse yourself and your house. Get some help from a priest - see if a psychic has any answers/theories as well if you want to try to figure out what it is - do some research and search for similar experiences to yours. Good luck!
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
Madyrina I think is right. When you wrote that your Aunt said you looked like you were watching TY but you weren't there my first thought was seizures.
Madyrina (68 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
I think you need to have a physical asap. I'm concerned with your symptoms; trance like blackout, falling down, the out of body experience, the paranoia/fear you were feeling after the black out. Those are just some of the symptoms of seizures, not all seizures cause convulsions or tremors. Once you receive a good bill of health, and I hope you do, then I would start looking into the paranormal. ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
I'd go and talk to your doctor if I were you. You sound as if you're having sleep disturbance episodes. And you seem to be obsessing over nonsensical items.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
Sounds like a combination of sleep paralysis and paranoia. I think your first experience has made you severely paranoid and now you are looking for symptoms of a haunting. $6.66 does not have anything to do with being haunted, it is purely coincidence. This is something I have gone over already with others. If $6.66 is an evil number than I have a haunted lunch combo. My suggestion is to get on a steady sleep schedule, get at least fifteen minutes of rigorous exercise a day and try to do some outdoorsy stuff. Go to the movies, go for a hike, something. Just take your mind off of these fears and go about your life, or else it will consume you.
bigryan020192 (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
maybe you need to do some research into why its there, maybe an (forgive me for saying) old best friend or reliative that is still attached to you... By the sound of things it hasnt hurt you so maybe it means you no harm. But if you want it gone maybe you should seek the help or advice of a preist.

Thanks for sharing
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
Why do you think a spirit attached itself to you? Did you do anything strange that might have provoked it? I understand the presence of a strange black figure following you around. What I don't understand is the TV telling you bad things or seeing 666. You kind of glossed over that part, so I'm not really sure what to think about that. I don't think you should worry about the $6.66 thing, people read too much into that stuff. Is the TV really threatening you? Could you elaborate more on that? Maybe you are prone to panic attacks and moments of unconsciousness. Just a thought. I would go to the doctor if you're falling down for no reason. I think we all need a bit more detail on the history of this haunting before sound advice can be given.
deejayy53 (3 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
Just from what I think and read, I think you were hanging something called OBE, out of body experiance. It also sounds like there's a spirit around you too and it could be attached to you but it really does sound you'v been having out of body experiances. My best advice to you is just to google it, read more about and, and connect the dots to see if it actually is what I suspect. Let me no what you do find out:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: