You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I'll Never Be Alone Again

Real Ghost Stories

I'll Never Be Alone Again

 

A few months ago I started meditating. It was a good stress relief, then I had an out of body experience after that things started getting strange.

I remember I was in my bedroom sitting on the floor meditating the first time I abandoned my body. After that I could see myself sitting there but then I heard a voice. I turned my head and saw this girl staring at me. She was 5'7", very thin, pale skin, black hair, green eyes. I asked for her name, she said her name was "Alice." So a few months pass, I would meditate have an out of body experience and then talk to Alice. She is very sophisticated and smart, but very true to herself, and playfully sarcastic.

A few weeks go by and then I ask her if she is dead. She said "yes." Alice told me that she "passed away in 2003 at the age of 19." I now know I'm talking to a ghost. She always is watching over me I can feel her presence. Her movements are very graceful like a jungle cat. I'll never ask for her last name, I feel like I need to respect her and let her rest in peace.

Whenever I talk to people now I just get bored, because they can never hold a conversation quite like Alice. When I go to bed I can feel her body on top of me almost like she was cuddling with me. I feel like she is very real.

Alice is the most loving soul I've met, it's like she's the only one for me. When we talk there is this fire or some kind of passion between us. I feel comfortable when we talk, like she won't harm me. I asked if she had any lovers when was was living, she told me she "never found someone she loved, and is a virgin."

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, El-Duderino, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

werewolfluv (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
I think your story is sweet. It sounds like she really does care for you. 😁
Rozalin (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Hi there,

Sorry, I'm going to agree with the others again. This relationship is "not" healthy, in terms of neglecting your real life as a result.

Explain why the relationship won't work to Alice, and hear her side of the story...Though, if she is a "troubled one" she probably doesn't want to accept she has to move on. But for both your sakes, I suggest that you act as the mature and strong party here and make some realistic decisions.

Take care my friend,

Lea ❤
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Ok... No offense, but am I the only one that is seeing this as a possible succubus/incubus? Remember these entities play to the tune of their possible victims. Appear and depict themselves in a manner appealing to their target. They do this to gain your confidence and trust. They can play this game for years before "striking"!

You are clearly attracted to this entity in a sexual manner. Sounds like your falling for it. And its giving you what you want by saying its a virgin and had no lovers before... She sounds almost like a Nymph!

Alarm bells was sounding in my head when I read this story! Just saying. Be careful!
-AnDGeL- (3 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Do you hav feelings for the ghost alice?
Have you fallen for her?
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-20)
I have to agree with granny and most of the other posters on here. Honey, it seems really unhealthy to spend time and try and have a relationship with a Spirit, at least a sexual one.
You said that you get bored by other peoples conversations, and you basically crave Alice's conversations because she is so smart. I think that you definately need to bring yourself back to reality and let Alice go. Let Alice move on, for her and your sake.
We are definately not trying to hurt you or your feelings, we are all just trying to help.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
clark200666 (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Alrighty, I'm with Granny on this it's really unhealthy for you, Mentally. Also it seems like your not responding on any comments we posted. Yup, it's bad for you please try helping her move to the next level.

Clark
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
I don't think El-Duderino is going to make an appearance. I guess we can only hope that he follows the advice given here and puts an end to this thing. I guess I'd be a little upset if someone told me my boyfriend wasn't real or bad for me or something. But at least I'm not in love with a ghost. I guess we can only hope that these two souls find peace.
topaz22 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
I completely agree with granny. You have to put a boundary in your relationship. And your last statement " I asked if she had any lovers when was was living, she told me she "never found someone she loved, and is a virgin." sounds like you're thinking/planning of having a sexual relationship with her. I think that's improper.
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Here is another thing to consider. Spirits can be who ever they think you want them to be. You don't know for sure who or what this girl "Alice" really is. You sound like you are falling in love with the personality being projected and, the feelings are real just as her physical being is real to you. Thus, our saying "she's dead" may not mean much to you. But please consider that this may be what it wants, to have you so under its control that you lose all sense of reality. The fact that there is physical contact worries me. Try and step back and look at this from a different prospective and really think, is thi what I want for the rest of my life?

Take care...

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
El-Duderino,

While I'm on the same bandwagon that Granny and the others are riding... (Good tunes guys...😁)

I want to ask you a question or two. They may seem 'harsh' and I do not mean to imply anything but this 'relationship' could be more damaging than anyone has mentioned so I'll be the 'bad guy and ask my questions and have my say...

How much time do you spend trying to 'be with' this spirit Alice?

Does it interfere with your 'everyday' life?

Do you have thoughts of 'being' with her 'forever'?

Take a few moments, look at how this 'relationship' is effecting your life... All aspects of your life... Because your life is more than just about 'how you feel' when you 'visit' with her.

Communication with a Spirit is not a 'bad thing'...Having a Spirit that 'watches' over you is not a 'bad thing'. Having a Spirit Guide is not a 'bad thing'. The relationship you are describing however could lead to 'bad things'. Please take some time and really think about what's happening and just what your feelings really are as I would HATE for a 'bad decision' be made because you 'feel' as if there is no one else for you and you want to 'be with' Alice...forever.

Be careful, think about things... And remember there is a 'physical someone' out there just waiting to be found.

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook

This comment from TerriLewis123 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

ngute80 (220 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
You also should keep in mind she might not be what she seems. From the stories I read on here, it wouldn't be the first time. Just please be cautious.
ngute80 (220 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
I completely agree with granny. And everyone else. What is going to happen when you find someone and start a relationship? She might get jealous and cause problems. You really need to let her move on. Give the living women a fair chance.
KARNIVIGITERIAN (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
meditation is amazing and I am amaze that you found a young spirit to talk to but I caution you to not get too close. Good luck.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
With all your respect, I have to agree with averyone here on how unhealthy this is. I understand how you feel like you have found the one or been looking for but please realize that this can never be. You need to let her go so she can rest in peace. We are not asking for you to forget about her, it sounds like she'll hold a special place in your heart.

Hey you never know, you guys might find eachother in the afterlife when your time comes. But in the mean time you must make your own life and find a special person who you can really hold.

Hope you can understand that all we are trying to do is help you out.

Respectfully,
Looney
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
I also agree with granny on this one... Not healthy in the least.
bigryan020192 (4 stories) (26 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
im sorry buddy but I'm jumping on the band wagon here, this is not healty at all, "When we talk there is this fire or some kind of passion between us" and when you say that shes the only one for you, youve got to remember shes dead, that's kind of creepy. There is a beautiful, inteligant perfect person out there, you just gotta go find them, I strongly suggesting seeking professional advice and STOP mediataing. Its seriously doing you more harm than good.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
I agree with both of the ladies here this "relationship" can not be healthy for either one of your souls, as nice as it is to find a companion in life, dead or alive you still need to respect their rights, and she has the right to truly rest in peace and move on to the realm in which she will forever be in peace, as hard as that may be for you, it is kinder to let go and give that soul you care about peace, rather than selfishly keeping them with you because of your own loneliness.

I mean this with complete respect to you and your companion.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
El-Duderin,
I'm 100% behind Granny on this one. This is not healthy man. This is actually a little too strange. I'm sorry, but you can't believe that any of this is good for either of you. This is not the way a healthy person goes through life.
She needs to move on, and so do you,

Jav 😐
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-18)
El-Duderino: *sigh*...Please don't take this the wrong way, but you really need to find some living, breathing friends...

This statement from you:
"I'll never ask for her last name, I feel like I need to respect her and let her rest in peace."
Is B.S...In my opinion, you are disrespecting her by not allowing her rest in peace, since your neediness for companionship has clouded your compassion...She's haunting you, how can that be considered "resting in peace"?...

I suggest you find a way to help her move on to the next level, so you can get on with your LIFE...You're not helping each other at all... 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: