You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Touched... By What?

Real Ghost Stories

Touched... By What?

 

My story is very brief and it happened a few years ago. My uncle and his family who had been living with us for a couple of years, just bought a two story house in Ewa. The story was that a family of 4 lived there before my uncle and family did. A mother, father, daughter and grandmother who were very religious, just took off and left the house without taking anything with them. After being told the story, we found it a little odd, but that didn't stop my uncle from buying the house.

When one of the neighbors went to clean up the house before anyone came to see it or thought about buying it, a bunch of black garage bags were found in the middle of one of the rooms, in it were bibles and religious items. No one ever heard or saw the family again. To this day, no one knows why they left.

It was one day when I had gone over to help with the move, 2 other cousins and I were playing hide and seek with our twin cousins who were at the time 3 years old. I ran upstairs to one of the bedrooms and hid in the closet. It's not a very big closet, I was leaning against the wall. I remember it was my right shoulder against the wall. All of a sudden, I felt a hand brush my left arm from the top of my shoulder to my elbow. I looked to see if something could have fallen on me that would cause that sensation but NOTHING was even in the closet.

All I remember was getting up so fast and running down the stairs.

I never told anyone about what happened until the house was later blessed by a priest.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 808mama, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

baensidhe (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
Were there any cobwebs/spiderwebs in the closet? Sometimes webs brushing against you feel like someone touching you, and are difficult to see. Just a thought. 😊
PrettyInPain (3 stories) (153 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
808mama,

Thank you for sharing your story! The way the family just up and left without their stuff is a little strange in and of itself. I have a couple questions if you don't mind.

Did something else happen that encouraged your family to get the house blessed?

Have you heard of the night marchers? My friend from Hawaii told me about a really scary experience regarding the night marchers. Just wondering if you knew of that supposed legend.

Sorry you felt that touch in the closet! Trust me, I know how creepy that is.

Warmest Wishes,
PrettyInPain ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: