You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: What Could They Want?

Real Ghost Stories

What Could They Want?

 

I have been getting touches all over my body for years now. One time in 2009 my body was completely stiff. I couldn't move at all, only my head. I could barely even open my eyes. My eyes were really heavy as if I had no power to open them when I pleased, but I was able to open them. Then I felt someone touching my bum. It was a he I could tell but I could only see their hand, nothing else. As if the hand came through the wall not showing the body.

Everywhere else in my room was bright and my tv was off when I know it would of been on, so was the guy's hand. His hand was bright and clean, completely flawless and when I went to reach for his hand he took it and started to strokey hands like how couples do.

I think this was an outer body experience. I even get a feeling of a spider web on my forehead and it's SO tickalish, doesn't really go away after awhile. And I am getting it right now and the things touching me, but it's a touch as if someone is tapping you or something very ligtly. Also, when I listen to music I ALWAYS get the feeling someone is calling me and or someone wants me or my attention.

I don't feel so much danger, mostly the fear because I am scared of ghosts, haha. And sometimes I do see things at the corner of my eyes. I sometimes even see animals too, but they are shadowed animals. Also, they don't show for long just a quick flicker and then disappear.

I would really like to know what that hand was and why it started to stroke my hand. It didn't seem to harm me, just started to squeeze my bum, which was really weird.

When I caught the hand touching me it was as almost as if I wasn't supposed to see it and the reason my eye lids and body were so stiff because someone didn't want me to move and see anything, it also was between a dream and reality.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CandiceSAPA, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CandiceSAPA (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Mountaineer, I didn't say it was directly Indigo now did i? Didn't even refere to you either... So I will put this nicely... You're point on commenting when you don't actually know what I meant? I said I found her intresting in my second comment, that's about it, also when she asked about the spider web feeling and me being in the state of OBE the rest was about someone else. And some other people seeming to think I'm making this up, but if I go on about what that person said full steam will be set upon me. So please read more carefully next time.
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
[at] CandiceSAPA: No one said you belong in a mental institution. They were just saying that there are natural causes for what you are experiencing, medical ones that in no way would put you in a mental institution. They were only trying to help and participate in the discussion. It would be inappropriate to tell someone they are crazy on this website. That is unless they were blacking out and throwing people out of windows. Indigo has given some good advice, and you should think about following it.

--Mountaineer
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-05)
Sure. You can either ask on this site or email me at the.indigo.grizzly [at] gmail.com.
CandiceSAPA (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-04)
Thank you to ParaExpert and Deejay53 and DeviousAngel for taking me seriously. Maybe it was trying to get my attention. And no means to cause harsh comments to everyone else.

Indigo, I think your really intresting and I would like to ask you more questions about paranormal world ect. If you don't mind.
CandiceSAPA (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-04)
The sleeep situation only happended once, and the touching of the ghost is most describe as a spider web feeling. I didn't realise I would be judged so much on this site, I thought this WAS a serious site... But sadly I was wrong.

Thank you all so much for commenting.

I will be off now to a mental institution, where I supposed belong.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-29)
This is going to be annoying, but what exactly were the conditions in which these things occur? Sleeping, running, eating, working?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-29)
Haha, I think this spirit was just trying to get your attention. And what better way to do it than to pinch your bum? I might have slapped that hand myself. If you experience anything similar in the future, you could try saying out loud something to the effect of "hey! I won't try to run you off, but leave my bum alone!"
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-29)
Hi! If you wouldn't mind, could you answer a few questions? Lol, they may sound odd, but are important, ok?

Do you have recurring sore throats, or tonsil or sinus problems?

Can you tell us ANYTHING else about what occurs to you during the period between asleep/awake?
Do you have any hormonal problems that you are aware of?

The reason I ask, is because the cobweb sensation CAN be caused from either chronic tonsillitis OR a lack of hormones usually experienced in post menopausal women. (it can happen to guys also lol) but a hormonal imbalance in a younger person can also bring this sensation about.
The things that you're experiencing otherwise seems to most closely resemble (moongrims going to love me for this one) sleep paralysis and hypnogogic hallucinations, instead of an out of body experience.
The reason I say this is because with OBE's, there is generally a lot of sound. I think that the sound would have been so unsettling and memorable enough for you to have commented on. My sounds during pre-obe stage isn't as loud as some peoples, who recall it much like someone is holding a chainsaw over their bodies. Mine just sound like telegraph wires humming and buzzing etc.
I would recommend that if you answered yes to any of the questions to go visit your physician. Get the physical part taken care of first. If your answers were no, then google out of body experiences. It'll help you understand more, but I'm kind of thinking that you need medical attention first. Don't stress though, tonsil problems and hormonal issues are common and can be easily fixed!
Astral_Master (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-27)
As a believer in the paranormal I also try to be as skeptical as possible in an attempt to filter out all of the lies and stories people make in an attempt to garner attention.

In no way I am trying to discredit you or anyone else on these forums, I am simply submitting idea to you in an attempt to get a better understanding of your situation.

There is actually a medical condition in which the human body feels like it has bugs crawling all over the skin or as if they are being touched. Remember; the skin is still considered an organ.
deejayy53 (3 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-27)
I think maybe its just someone trying to get your attention. Maybe the guy needs some sort of help, or maybe just some attention. As long as hes not harming you, maybe try to reach out and see if he needs any type of help. Good luck to you Candice 😁
ParaExpert (2 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-08-27)
Oh no, this happened to me once, I thought I could just shake it off, but about a week later, I accidentally remembered it again, and that night while sleeping, I woke up again, and couldn't move again, and noticed that my house was burning. It was extremely lucky that I got out alive. But just don't think about it, and he probably won't get mad with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: