You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl And The Face Of A Mom

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl And The Face Of A Mom

 

When I was 12 I went to my friends house to stay the night (for the 4th time in a row). We went outside to play. As we were outside (it was during the night), we saw a white figure as if it was a little girl staring at us. We just looked back for a minute or two then ran inside to her room and started talking about what we saw.

Then when we went to bed we started seeing her again. This is the thing about it the door was CLOSED. We started to hide under the covers and I decided to look and she was gone. Then we fell asleep.

The next day we were so scared we didn't speak at all until my mom came to get me and I told my mom about the little girl and she said it was just out imaginations. But she didn't tell me that she had experienced that same little girl when she was younger. I found out that the little girl was killed in a car wreck with her mom.

Four years passed and my friend moved to Delaware, but I still talk to her a lot and we still can't stop talking about the little girl that we saw.

One day like 3 months ago, I went to the house again. I didn't see the little girl that night, but I saw a face of a mom and I started to wonder if it was the mom of the little girl. The next day I searched that little girl (for the last time in my life) and found out her name was Amber and was 12 when she died.

I felt sorry for her and now everytime I see Amber I just smile and wave and she actully waved back. It was scary at first now I'm used to it. Now I've moved to another house in Georgia, and I experience ghosts more than I thought I would.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maddie152, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AQAllen (3 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
how you find out about that girl? What she look like, I may be able to see her, please reply
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
Oh man, D/A. I just rolled my eyes and moved on when I saw that excuse. You have a point there. I read so many excuses about the author being tired and not in the right frame of mind when they posted their story. Then why even post it, if you aren't at your best? I would just wait until I knew I would be able to make clear and concise statements to avoid all confusion. What do these people think they're going to accomplish with their bad excuses? Sympathy? I don't have much of that anymore. I don't think these excuses mean anything. The matter will never get cleared up, and the rest of us will be left wondering what the heck did we just read?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
Bacchaegirl: I find it interesting that some people, when asked questions, give the excuse "today was not a good day for me to answer questions" or "I am sick" or "I am not thinking straight"...so then, instead of talking out of your tail end, why not wait and come back when you can give logical answers to the VERY simple questions that were asked? Other than the convenient ones, that is. Because you gave clear enough answers for those.
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
"It was the face of a mom." What makes you think that the woman you saw was a mother?
maddie152 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
I know... Srry for this but I am sick today and I'm not thinking straight so that's why but tomarrow I will try (if I'm better) to give better responses... Srry again
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Yeah, these responses aren't really doing it for me. I don't see any real answers to the questions posed. At least not direct answers. Maybe you could reread the questions and have a second go at trying to answer them.
maddie152 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
[at] bacchaegrl
I thought it was the mom cause it was looking thro the window of the house
maddie152 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
she said her parents did but she won't tell me what they said about it but she knows it was the girl that they saw cause that was the only thing they told her
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
Thanks for replying Maddie, did your friend have any other strange things happen prior to this experience and before moving out? Or her parents?
I, personally, don't think I would handle a child ghost very well. Kids scare the crap out of me.
maddie152 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
[at] MandyyNicole
1.she was outside with me
2.we kind of did
3.they moved 3 days after that happened and they haven't withn the 3 days
4.She actully said something on the way home
5.idk...when I first looked at her it looked like she was 8 or 9 then I found out she was 12
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
I think I'm with the previous two comments, how'd you find out all that information?
I don't mean to sound so skeptical but... I feel like there needs to be much more detail for me to fully believe this story so I have a few more questions too:

Where did you see the girl in the first place? Was she inside while YOU were outside, or was she also outside with you? And you watched one another for at least a full minute?
Did your friend ever experience any other activity in her home?
How do you know that your mom saw the girl if she didn't tell you, or did she eventually say something?
Also, why would you think she was a little girl if she happened to be the same age as you at the time?

I'm just baffled at the fact that she seems to appear so often that she even waves at you now, yet... Nobody else admits to seeing her? I think we should get ghost hunters on this case, sounds like they'd get some hard evidence should it be true.
deejayy53 (3 stories) (35 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
If you guys read the story, she said "I started to wonder if it was the mom of the little girl'... Nothing saying that she knew for sure...

And I do like this story, its sad about the little girl and her mother thou.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
I am with bacchaegirl here. Where did you find all of this information out? Because you can't exactly google a face. Please explain.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
How did you find this information out? Intuition or hard core research? What does "a face of a mom" mean? How do you know the face belonged to a mom? I find that a rather odd claim. Please let me know how you got all of this information.
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
This experience is very interesting, and I think because you opened up to Amber you've opened your 'senses', so to speak, to other spirits. Will you post more stories of your ghostly experiences, since you say you experience them more now?
stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-31)
I'm glad you waved. I'm sure Amber is too. I feel bad for her as well. 😢
lizgo47 (11 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-30)
thanks for sharing! Oh and I would realy like to now about your other experiences!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: