You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Murder?

Real Ghost Stories

A Murder?

 

This event took place last year during the winter time. I was 16 and I was at home alone. I absolutely hate being alone in my house because it is 100 years old. I always have this fear that I am being watched as I walk out my door. The morning was fine and it was time to catch the bus so I walked out of the house and headed down the driveway to catch the bus.

As I was walking, I passed my favorite tree. As soon as I passed this tree I sensed something wasn't right; an instant fear entered me and I felt like someone was behind me. I heard footsteps running behind me and I just knew I had to run or I would die. I didn't know why I felt that but I took off running. Then these pictures, I guess you would call it, filled my mind.

I was seeing a girl, a blonde girl my age running for her life. She and I were moving in unison. I saw a black shape, more like a man, chase me out of the corner of my eye. I ran and ran as fast as I could but I couldn't out run him. I knew I was going to die. I/she whirled around and screamed, putting a hand to "our" face. The man had a cast iron pan and was going to hit me with it. Just as I screamed the pan came down on "us" and the visions left. And I was left standing at the end of the driveway in tears. It felt like she died or I did.

Everything felt so real; I don't know what I experienced. Can someone help me? I think if what I saw was really something, it happened at my house because the scenery didn't change just the sun position.

Then this year, the room I am staying in currently, I have been hearing things. A child singing, a man grumbling, and a women sobbing. Usually at 11 pm, which after the voices, my legs start shaking. Also I always hear this noise of air coming through a hole somewhere. Not like air whistling but a rush of air. Like the sound of someone blowing.

I don't know what these things are. I'm mainly concerned with the picture/vision I saw. So if anyone could please help me to understand what I experienced, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, texangirl94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

niki14 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-01)
i think the girl wants to communicate to you and wants you to know what happened to her in the past. The house is also connected to some mysterious past it seems. You should call a priest and try explaining him. Things are not right. Its something that might harm you. God bless you. Take care.
texangirl94 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-21)
Thank yall, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to yall, ill be doing some research very soon and will keep you updated. The ghosts seem to be getting stronger my computer desk has been moved twice. No one has touched it so we figured it them. It started to scare my father, for some reason they started going after him, he noticed he could not wake himself when he knew he had to wake. Then 3 days later, it started happening to me it got harder and harder to wake up my dad had to shake me to get me out of bed, yet I knew I had to wake my body seemed to not let me, as if someone was holding me down. 😨
Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Ok, so I agree with everyone else here. You should try to find out the history of your house. I know someone died in my house but I can't find anything about it anywhere so I'm assuming that means it was natural causes and not murder.

Sadly, my first thought when I read this was "You have a favourite tree?... Wth?" lol

Best,
Fanny ❤
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-03)
Wow, what a frightful experience! I can't imagine what it would be like to be linked in a psychic vision like that! Psychometry - Also known as "object reading" comes to mind when I hear this story. The ground you passed upon may have been the location of the scene played out through you many years ago. Psychometry enables a sensitive to pick up on psychic impressions (vibrations) left on an object by someone connected with it. It could be you have this ability in a weakened state and were able to pick up the vibrations of the incident while traveling on the ground it happened on. Someone with this ability most likely has other abilities such as clairaudience (hearing what is inaudible to others) or intuition (just knowing things without help or prompting).
I agree you should look up the history of the house and maybe check with a local historian for assistance with research. They may help you find news articles from the past, help you research death notices etc. Try and remember the dressing of the girl too, as well as the man to pinpoint the time. Heavy cast iron pans were used up until the 50's so that's a clue, however I still use one so not 100 percent accurate lol!
You obviously have a psychic nature and are in tune with higher vibrations. Lots of research available online to help you understand. Please let us know if you find out anything and, don't be afraid of these abilities. They won't hurt you, but, it helps to understand them by reading up on the subject.

Xxo
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
agree with the other comments here try looking up the history of the house.

I personaly think it could have been a residual haunting that you some how tapped into and experienced what the girl went through.
It is possible that the voices you have heard are the family of the girl and you have tuned into them, try looking up a spiritualist church or a medium that comes with a lot of background information (you don't want to get conned) and see if they could help you.
All the best
Carl
stephyw2001 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
See, this would be a great story for the psychic-experiences page. 😕 We need more stories like this on there, rather than the teenagers thinking they can "control" elements and other such nonsense.

I think personally, you had a vision of what happened there. It may or may not have been caused by a ghost. Perhaps you are more in tune with your 3rd eye, and you picked up on the memory of it.

Definitely look into the history! How fascinating it would be if your vision were correct!
deejayy53 (3 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
Im also in agreeance with Aprilsnanny! It sounds like you saw a vision of what happened to the little girl and she was trying to you her story. I would take aprilsnannys advice and look into your house history and try to see what's up! Good luck in your search!
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
I'm in agreement completely with aprilsnanny... Makes perfect sense
Aprilsnanny35 (3 stories) (35 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-02)
Hi Texangirl94. I would be checking the history of the house as well as old local news archives, noting the date and time that this happened to you. It may well be a recurring energy from a murder/crime in the past? Would love to hear how you go. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you well.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: