You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Baby Cousin Sees Things

Real Ghost Stories

My Baby Cousin Sees Things

 

I'll start off by saying I am 14, and I have a cousin named Kameron who is 3. My aunt cassy moved into a house about three years ago, around the time he was born. We always thought there could have been a presence in the house because kameron would always burst into tears randomly. So now that kameron can talk very clearly, he has been telling us things. He won't sleep in his room because he says he sees a mean daddy and a baby, which freaked us all out! Then toys go off at least 20 times a day. We are very concerned, not for us, but him because we don't want him to be afraid of his own house. He sees things everywhere, like for instance in his mommy's room, he told her a daddy on the ceiling was staring at them laughing and pointing, so my aunt cassy told Kameron to tell him to go away. About 10 minutes later Kameron stared at her blank and said "no mommy I don't want him to hurt you". Then he couldn't go to sleep and just cried and cried.

This is starting to scare us and we don't know what to do, because we don't know if he's just thinking he sees stuff, or if these problems need to be fixed. Sadly it has to scare him, because in my opinion, ghosts mean no harm. For all we know, it could be family members and just scare him, because he doesn't know who they are. I need some help, opinions, etc. PLEASE HELP!

Thank you so much,

Danielle123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Danielle lynn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-02)
yes kids always see things. It's mainly always babies I don't actually know why I get the information from my friends mams who tell them who tell me. I love this story by the way.

Princess123 x ❤
brianitaa (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-13)
hey danielle
That is SO creepy...
And I'm commenting because I'm also 14 and I also have a baby cousin that sees things, but hes only two and doesn't speak well yet. But I guess we just have to have faith that those things will stop and just pray.
Please check my story out and comment
Good luck,
Briana
Sapper (7 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Children are less "wordly" and are easily minipulated, they lack the power and understanding that adults have. The spirits thrive on this and evil spirts love the reaction and fear they can recieve from a child, they have so few if any defense against them. The adults are more rational and will not jump to any set conclusion without first wieghing the facts. A child is an easy target because they lack the mental capacity to do this. Evil Spirits don't want the challenge they want to kick you while your down or simply go after the weakest link, usually it is a child. You say the house is your Aunts? If she does not believe in what is happening it will simply continue, It is her house therfore she has to be the one to step to the plate and kick the unwanted guest out. You don't have the power and the priest doesn't have the power. The owner gives the priest the permission and God gives him the power and that is for you as well. God will not walk in univited and throw his wieght around, "demons" do they are the unwanted guest not God, he wishes to be welcomed. This is why so many blessed houses return to the way they were. Sure everybody leaves when the cops show up (in reference to the priest) But when the coast is clear they're just going to go back. Not only do you have to kick them out you have to lock them out as well. I hope this helps. If wish for anymore advice just e-mail me.
TwistedWispersNeko (3 stories) (90 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-11)
Get the house blessed. Whats there isn't good at all. I remember when I was little, and my cousin Shelly is a few years older than me. We both saw some things that still have us looking over our shoulders.
Paulito67 (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-12)
That must be very scary for your cousin. I think you should let your cousin stay at your house a day or two and see if he still sees things. Paulito_985 [at] hotmail.com
HaleyScott (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-04)
😲 that is so scary! But listen just believe the kid okay? Cuz' I have seen things once like that when I was a kid. But not anymore.
etodaj (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-01)
Relax danielle. Take him and go to another place for a few days. See if he still experiences it. For all you know, it might be the house itself. So don't think something is wrong with him. It is prone to know that these "beings" usually appear to the younger ones.Why?It's questionable. But take him away on a holiday or something. Then see what happens.
Best of regards,EJ.
Domboshi (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-22)
Hey Danielle! I would recommend having a priest/preacher bless your home in the name of god. You could try shouting or blessing the home yourself (I do not know how good you are with blessings, lol.) I would recommend that you didn't use the name "Allah" or "Bis-millah" unless you are muslim.
Use sentences like "I banish you in the name of Jesus Christ". Srry comment so long. Cya! 😜
kathia (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
hey my name is kathia and my suggestion is to get a house blessing and then after that try to change the house energy like having parties trying to have pets and other happy stuff for the baby I do understand you beccause my daughter is only 2 and at night (I got 3 ghost in my bedroom) and at night she burst out in tears and she slepps with me all the time sinse she was born she's really attach to me is because I see them and I think she know that I see them because I be protecting her a lot at night spooky isn't it try to do as I please change the air the negative to the positive and it will change okay. God bless you and your family god be with you all the time> good luck♥♥ 😉 😊
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-23)
There is a web site that I really like that I think has a lot of good information that might help you it also has a article on children and spirits just google "the shadow lands ghosts and hauntings" also the people who run the site are always more than happy to help people out.
lacusclyneofzaft (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
Little kids can see ghost better then adult because they very emotional. Ghost cling to someone whose very emotional. Because I know that feeling because I have three ghost that like to follow me around the house. But I gave them the rules of that they will not harm me or my family and we can share this house but if you provoke in harming us I will pray to God for help and I will recite the lords prayer. Which should think you should teach the child if he afraid.
The Lords Prayer
Our father who are in heaven
Hollow be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on Earth which is in heaven
Give our day of daily bread
And forgive those who
trespass against us
lead us not into temptation
Deliever us from evil
For power an glory
forever and forever and ever
Amen
If that doesn't work get yourself out of that house and run away.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
I would suggest a blessing or a cleanings to be done in your Aunt's house. I don't know faith you are but, you can get a priest to bless your house or you can do it yourself with a little wiccan knowledge but the key to this is you have to believe in it or it will not work.
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Get the boy out of the house. These things can scar a child for life. Hire a team of ghost investigators and make him stay a5 your house. Don't bother suggesting that they get the house blessed.

Good luck

-Kirby 🤔
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
Dear Danielle,

On this site you will find many similar stories like yours, as also listed below your story. If you read the many comments in the comment section, you will find the suggestions and advice that you might want to choose that is right for you and your situation.

If things are unbearable after you have researched and tried all various avenues and methods, I would suggest moving from the home or place of residence.

Blessings, Abby
Hada (36 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
All you have to do is to say the name of God " Allah" You have jinn in your house. Animals, children and " mentally challenged" persons are those most susceptible to seeing these entities. No doubt, the little one can see them. Jinn reside in our homes and eat and drink with us. I recommend shouting " Allah" or Bis-millah" when around the child. He will cry no more.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: