You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Scary Night Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

My Scary Night Visitor

 

Late at night, I went into my bedroom. I sat down on my water bed, and tried to go to sleep. All of a sudden I felt my heart start to beat really fast for no reason. I sensed a presence in the room, I just couldn't see it, I sat up and looked over to the place where I knew it was. My door was closed but I could feel it in front of my door. I could have pointed to where it was, even though it wasn't visible. I sensed it walking towards me. Then I saw my water bed moving as if it was on my bed. I heard a whisper through my mind saying that it was going to kill me. I rushed out of bed and went to get some water. I felt a little better but almost immediately my heart started racing again. I felt a presence behind me, but when I turned around, I saw nothing. And once again I could point to where it was standing.

It has visited me a couple of times in the past month and I'm really freaked out. I have even heard deep breathing near my ear and my room has turned icy cold for no reason. And one morning I woke up and glass was splattered all across my kitchen floor. And nothing had broken. What do you think I should do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lovemeplease, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

UnknownEvil (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
dear lovemeplease,
I raed your story and I found your story is real
Iam new in the site and I think you migth help me in my problem and I can help you in yours and please don't stop gettingin this site I think you are wonderfull ❤ I have to agree with sabrina12993 and disagree with abby and cupcake10132 cause spirts can't be pictured but the ghost sometimes... Well I know that you wil be alrigth as sabrina and I say god bless you don't be scared and if you are alone please contct me in girl_dark.evil [at] hotmail.com and yea don't forget that you are stronger then a spirit
With ❤,
EVI...
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
I agree. Try to use something to try to make go away. But that's scary! I hope you get rid of the ghost. Take care! 😊
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
I agree with Vampire_Knight. Using sage is the old Indian way of bringing peace, But really doesn't get rid of the ghost. I plan on useing sage when I get up to my grandma's. Indians haunt her house, the Indians might be my Great Great Great Grandparents.

Well anyway, I hope you write more storys about your experiances. ❤
Vampire_Knight (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-19)
WOW:|... Your experience DOES seem scary huh?

I suggest going around your house with a sage candle... Make sure you cover the whole house in the one candle...

Make sure to focus on this area where you think this 'spirit' is...

it won't get rid of the spirit, but it will get rid of its bad vibes...

I did this shortly after my dog passed away (bless her soul) as our glass door smashed without reason... I suspected it was her... And so did my family...

Try it... It works
Sabrina12993 (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-24)
Just Pray... When you feel its presence pray out loud... But really loud... Almost screaming!...because nothing overpowers god ❤
God Bless 😉
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-17)
When ever it comes near you, take a pic of where it is! Then go and sow us the pics.Thanks!
~~Mikomi
melissagrove2000 (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
Not to make light of your story or anything but, I too have also felt that way a lot of times when I'm by myself especially. I think your experience sounds a lot more like paranoia rather than a ghostly encounter.

Peace
Aussie_Vamp (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
Dear lovemeplease,

remeber that unless this spirit is really strong they cannot harm you and that you are experiencing a type of anxiety attack when you feel this "presence" near you may I suggest that you go into your inner psyche and envision a white 3D sphere surrounding you and envision this as your "sphere of protection" use this sphere to gently push the spirit back... It has worked for me many times you will feel better knowing you can protect yourself in this manner.

regards aussievamp 😊
aleycat1090 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-23)
well I think you should get your house blessed. If that don't work then I reccomend moving 🤔 😨
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
HA, Ha 😜 I try to leave a few for you and Martin to comment about. Don't like to take all the glory.

lovemeplease,
I will have to say I agree with Abby, you will have to find a method of banishing these entities or spirits in a manner you are comfortable with and that are in line with your beliefs. There are a lot of different methods listed here on the site and my article on how to do a Native American Smudging ceremony in the articles section. Good luck to you. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
Dear lovemeplease,

Hmmm, no comment from my friend Shane, ha, ha? 😉

Well, lovemeplease, nice nickname, I have to be honest and say I find your ghost or entity story a bit suspect or skeptical.

I will recommend that you read the articles and other comments in the comment section of stories here on this site for suggestions and advice for what you might do to help yourself. You may want to try some of these things and get back with us here at this site about how you are doing in regards to getting rid of your unwanted and univited ghost or guest.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Blessings, Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: