You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Angel Or Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Angel Or Demon

 

This happened a few months ago... Well maybe more like a half of a year? I really can't remember when. I had just gotten back from the mental hospital for my Bi-polarism which was triggered by a BAD encounter with a person online. I was REALLY depressed and feeling sad/angry.

I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep, all of the sudden I could feel something rubbing against my legs. What's even creepier is that I was able to move, I even got up and used the bathroom, and went to see if my parents were still up, and they were. Dad was on the computer and mom was sitting on the couch watching TV. I lay back down in bed again, and it started happening. It kept going on until I had an orgasm and passed out from exhaustion (Please note, virgin here and I still am today 21, this happened when I was 20... Or was it 19? Can't remember)

I've read up on incubi but I highly doubt it was one of those since I could move freely, is it possible for angles to have sexual intercourse with someone? Or are there any other types of sexual spirits/demons besides those mentioned above...

I somewhat want it to come back but I don't think praying to God would help, due to the fact I'm Atheist, and God hates us Atheists. I'm curious to know about sex demons or types of angles that have sex with people... Especially now days, since I keep getting into bad relationships.

Does anybody out there know what this MIGHT be or have any clue to what it could mean for me in the future? I'm very curious.

Thank You.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, coolskool, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

therealjaydiz (2 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
whats up coolskool? I think I'm suffering from the same thing. Last month has been nonthing but lustful thoughts and wild sex dreams. I can relate where you say that you kind of want it to stay. For the temptaion is heavy, and the lust is addictive.

On a finally note, god hears your prayers. Just because your atheist doesn't mean he doesn't hear your pleas. If you had a son and he abandon you for years and finally decide to come back to you for comfort, PROTECTION, and support would you deny him? Of course not, be strong brother god hears you.
devildogx (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-29)
I wonder what it is about the legs. I have had the same feelings especially running up my left leg many times and never associated it with any of the other weird things going on. Until coming here I just brushed it off. For me, the sensations ended at that.
Nightarron (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
Love the comment below mine:D but in seriousness it's quite possibly an incubus. Not all are evil in fact I love a succubus who chose me a while ago (Her name is Ariana) she isn't evil, dark maybe, but not evil. And as I said I agree with youngphyche11 it's quite possible that it was trying to soothe your wound so to speak, as for revisits try talking to it even If it's not there treat it like it is and it'll come back:)
youngpsyche11 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
Hi know its a bit late and someone's probably already said this:
It is possible for it to be an incubus/succubus because they don't need to be "evil" to be one. Some incubi or succubi can have long lasting positive relationships with humans or even "one night stands" with people who need it and it can sometimes be very therepudic to know someone out there loves you (if they give off that kind of aura)
StrawberryWine2313 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
I'm sorry I know I'm not supposed to push my religion but I cannot sit back and read this without my heartbreaking. It does not matter if you are atheist God loves you and would listen to you. Don't believe those lies. Enough said, I won't push my religion on you anymore. ❤
omgitsjessika (4 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-16)
GEEEEZZZZ! That was confusing. I agree with Devious Angel.
nikkstone (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
I have a friend who is a strong atheist. Don't worry she isn't the angry type of atheist she's cool around people who have their own religions and belifs and is fine with it becasue that will never be her problem and so on and anyway she is really into these kind of stories and so am I. I hear many comments about people suggesting that the person who has the i.e. Ghost should turn to the bible/god. But I want to know is that really going to help or just make the situation worst!? Because when I think of DEMON I think of religion and black butler (manga thinkg...) and I think of these paranormal beings as 'dodgy' to get rid of and to deal with so I get scared of this... My main question is does turning to god protect you of paranormal beings?
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
[at] Moongrim: Can I politely ask you to not be so openly aggressive toward all manner of religion on this site? This website is not for theological debates about what religion is the correct one or whether all religion is wrong. What you are doing is the same as me, a Christian, telling a Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, etc. Poster on this site that their beliefs are incorrect and that they need to snap out of it and start praying to my god. It's disrespectful and unecessary for you you to be referring to the "nonexistent" god in your comments. It's alright to mention that you don't believe in any god, but going all out and implying that people are idiots for subscribing to any religion is going too far.

Respectfully--Mountaineer
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Hmm...I was under the impression that the onus was on the author to have their work ready for publication. All these spell check apps and no one to use them. What a pity... 😜 😉

Jav
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
[at] zzsgranny: I've given up on pointing them out...y'all just spell stuff however you want I won't pick on you no more
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Mountaineer: How did you miss the mis-spelled title of this story? 😆 😆
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
I somewhat want it to come back but I don't think praying to God would help, due to the fact I'm Atheist, and God hates us Atheists.

It's not the nonexistent God (s) who hates Atheists, it's the God (s) worshippers that hate Atheists.

Particularly when it comes to the lightened collection plate.

I'd say you're needing to get a reformulation of Bipolar meds, more than anything else.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
God does not hate atheists. He loves all his children, although he prefers atheists to love him as well.
That was an incubus most likely that did whatever to you.
There are Angels that have sex with humans. However they do not rape people like that. They have consensual sex. However the situations are complicated for me to speak of on here. I will not speak of it no more.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
I am literally on the floor laughing, nobody ever quotes one of my top 10 favorite movies!

Back on subject, I have a quick question. You say you somewhat want it to come back & you don't think praying will help. Do you want to pray for it to come back or to leave you alone? After my last post I started to wonder if I had the bull by the tail rather than the horns.
King-Jack (3 stories) (19 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

My brother, Braden, is an atheist, and he believes in no God whatsoever. No doubt, no whisper of a thought, no anything. You do sound more agnostic than atheist.

Also, God loves all his children equally, and he'd never hate you. Now, back to the story.

I believe it -may- be a possible encounter, but seeing as your memory is bad and you are Bi-polar, while saying you already had an emotional trigger, it may or may not be anything worth counting. I think you should wait and report any more activity.

Keep us posted!
mojacko15 (19 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
confusing...athiest's who believes there is god?"atheist" explains it all... Back to subject:i guess it's part of "Bi-polarism"...and if this one however is a spirit... I believed it's a incubus... Seek help on mediums...
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Coolskool holding your own beliefs is never wrong, but as people are pointing out, if you want to discuss them with others using the right vocabulary is important. Perhaps I am misinterpreting, but you sound hurt by what you believe to be true of any supreme being that you believe might exist so I am going to reiterate that there are many explanations for how the universe works, religious & philosophical. If you are in fact wishing for a better feeling on the subject & what you were taught as a child never cut it for you, explore the other possibilities. If I misunderstood & you are completely comfortable with your belief system as it is, than don't worry about what the rest of us (humanity that is) think about it.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
a
PrettyInPain (3 stories) (153 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
coolskool,

I don't think you've offended anyone. I'm not offended. I think some were just pointing out that according to the definition of atheism, some of your statements didn't make sense. Being atheist is not believing in God whatsoever (not even the possibility- sorry!) while being agnostic is basically saying you don't know if there is or is not a God. By definition, you sound more agnostic, and that is absolutely fine. You should stand up for whatever you believe. I just think you're confusing the definitions.

Best Wishes,
PiP
coolskool (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
to yoda's question, no I have not had any more experiences, it might have just been my bi-polarism...sense I was still getting used to my depakote medication... And I do believe God hates me (Never hated the big G man myself) and yes, I DO Believe that there MIGHT Be a God up there I didn't mean any offense to any athiests out there. As for feeling loved by this "God" I HIGHLY doubt it. Even going to bible school I felt no such thing, through out my entire life. I think you CAN be an athiest yet still think there is something up there watching you, is that so wrong people? 😕
PrettyInPain (3 stories) (153 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
What I got from this was the O/P was sparing the details that were sexual in nature, which is why the way she reached orgasm was not explained. That's just my take on this, though. I think it would help us further understand the situation and what could have caused it, so I hope more details will be added in the comments if the O/P is comfortable enough.

I do not wish to discuss religion, but I want to point out that the "God hates athiests" statement is the reason I don't appreciate the fire and brimstone tactics used by some individuals.

Coolskool, I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I know it must be hard, and I know it must not be easy to have bipolar disorder. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

PiP
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
In the book of genesis in the bible there is mention
Of angels that were cast out of heaven for engaging in sex with humans, an act God held as perverse. This would possibly account for sexually active demons. As such, this is a dangerous thing.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
I think you might be using the wrong words here. An atheist is quite sure there are no gods of any kind. So they can't believe God hates them, or believe that Demi-gods like angels and fallen angels exist. Perhaps you mean that you rejected God or that you are an agnostic. If you feel this was a spiritual experience I would like to advise you that you are allowed to change your mind at anytime. If you at some point gave up on your Jewish, Christian, or Muslim faith, & I am asumming it was one of those because of your terminology, those theologies all express a belief in a god that will forgive you if you turn your back, then return to him. If, on the other hand you have always been agnostic, holding serious doubts about the existence of gods, but now are wondering if a religious belief might help you in your life, I recommend making a study of as many of the worlds religions as you can find information on. Lastly, if by angel or demon you simply mean entities whose existence does not depend on any form of god, but may be benevolent or harmful; benevolent people and entities do not preform sexual acts without your consent.

As to the experience itself, I assume this feeling got a little more personal than rubbing your leg since it made you orgasm, though if this was your first sexual experience - and I know a person can be a virgin in the sense we mean it & still have had sexual experiences that did not involve penetration- it is difficult to tell just what this might mean to you. I also question the intensity of the experience because you aren't sure whether it happened a few months ago or nearly two years ago. That is a big window. And since it followed a psychotic episode serious enough to require hospitalization, you should have a better idea if it was this year, last year or when you were 19. You are clearly feeling a lot of confusion, which supports the theory that it was a hallucination. You should have told the physician you see about your disorder about it, as anything that might be a hallucination should be reported. Could it have been something else? Yes it could have, but considering your situation that possibility should have been addressed first and based on the limited information we have from such an account is the most reasonable guess in my opinion.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
I have to agree to with the others that the story is kind of confusing and I will stop from making my comments without getting all the facts so I will wait it out and see what other information you provide.

Also, your comment about God hates atheists. I'm not an atheist but I have friends and family who are and according to them there is no God so how do you know that God hates you. As for me, I believe in God and I was taught at a young age that God loves his/her children equally. So, I don't know where your comment came from.

In the mean time, I suggest you follow what bacchaegrl mentioned. One of my cousins and a friend are both bi - polar and I have seen them go though depressing times and I could only imagine what they, bacchaegrl, and you go though because it's really hard just watching what they go though. But my friend and cousin always try their best to surround themselves with positive things. You mentioned that you have been to the mental hospital and had a bad experience with a person over the internet; those things are of the past and shouldn't define your future. I hope you learn whatever mistakes you have made in the past and make you a better person for the present and future. Good Luck!
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
I'm bi-polar, hallucinations are something that may occur because of the disorder. But if it was so physical, it may have been real. It sounds like you are being really hard on yourself. Thinking God hates you, and getting into bad relationships. Maybe you should avoid bad relationships, that may be a start. Maybe try to get rid of things that make you unhappy or trigger your depression. That's what I do. That's how I cope. I don't even listen to sad songs. That's how hard I try to stay positive. I agree, that it is kind of confusing how this entity touched you and got you to that point. Could have just been a sexual dream. Again, I would recommend finding more positive things to concern yourself with. Avoid the negative, us bi-polar people have enough to be depressed about without outside influences.
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
I don't quite understand how you can call yourself an atheist, but think that God hates you. Atheists believe that there is no god. In addition, how can you believe in angels and demons, in the Christian form, without beleiving in God or Jesus? As for the rubbing on your legs, could it have been your clothing?
TemporaryPeace (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
Whether it was a psychotic experience or not is hard to say due to lack of details and because one can't diagnose through the Internet. None of us here can tell for sure that it was a symptom of some mental illness (and there really are quite a few that manifests through hallucinations) or something supernatural. A mental illness, such as the mentioned bipolar disorder, is one possible explanation from many. I would like to highlight it because I can imagine the mental illness guess from MissyM could scare you a bit. I am grateful, though, that she mentioned it as it is an option many people underestimate while deciding if something is supernatural or not.

I would suggest you to take the whole story as an interesting experience and not to ponder too much about it. If you still are disturbed about your mental health, you can always let yourself to be examined by a psychiatrist, just to make sure.

By the way, what makes you think that God hates atheists? 😉
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
People with bipolar 1 disorder may experience hallucinations as a part of their psychotic symptoms.
(I'm not a doctor but this could be a possibility)

You seem to really want whatever to come back and rub your "LEG" again but I'm assuming that whatever you experienced that night was part of the symptoms associated with bipolar disorder.

Good luck,
MM
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
i am very tempted to shoot a few questions myself but knowing little or nothing at all about this subject I will refrain from asking at this point. Thanks for writing your story.
Fanny (2 stories) (105 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-09-06)
Honey, I'm agnostic so whether God exists or not I can't say, but if he does exists then he gave us free will and a brain and he wants us to use them. I really don't think he would be upset that we use the tools he gave us to ask questions.

But that's another topic for another day and I'm not here to spark a religious debate.

Wow if you got off from having your leg rubbed just wait until it happens for real!

Best,
Fanny ❤

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled