You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Husband Might Have Invited An Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

My Husband Might Have Invited An Incubus

 

So this story begins about a month ago, I had been on the internet looking up something about the band Incubus when I came across a page about what a real Incubus is. At this point I had never heard of one before, and upon reading the experiences of others I thought maybe I had experienced it in my teens (I am now 23). Nothing extremely out of the ordinary, just very vivid dreams of sexual encounters and always with a man I had never seen before. They were always so real and I could feel everything but to this day I've never told anyone, not even my husband. Needless to say the thought startles me, thinking that one could actually have done that and still does to so many out there today.

Anyways, after I had finished reading the web page I asked my husband if he knew what an Incubus was. Like me he also thought it was just a band, so I told him what one actually was. He thought for a moment and what he said next shocked me: "I hope one comes to get you that would be really hot especially if I could watch!" After having some words and telling him that it was not funny it was serious he apologized and we went about our day.

Later that night while we were in bed he brought it up again saying "If there really is an Incubus out there, go ahead and visit my wife! You can come whenever you want just make sure I can watch!" First of all I was upset with him but I was also scared. My husband, the person I was supposed to trust and feel safe with, had just invited an Incubus to come get me and thought it was sexy! Since then things have started happening. I began having the vivid sex dreams again, always with men I've never seen before.

One night I actually dreamed about the Incubus coming to me in his real form, wings and all but for some reason in the dream I wasn't scared although I know I should have been. He was crawling into the bed slowly, with this weird grin on his face and he stopped just by my ear and whispered something. I really wish I could remember what exactly he had said but I was startled awake by it immediately. Two nights ago I had been lying on my stomach watching TV in my bed. The light was on and it was about midnight. My phone was on the other end of the bed by my feet and it had been shut, I specifically remember because I had just texted someone about 5 minutes before that and I never slide it open sideways, I only use the front of it. Anyways, I had been lying on my stomach when I felt something lightly caressing my butt. I freaked out and turned around to look and my phone was slid open sideways and the screen was still lit like it had just been done. Mind you, the screen only stays lit for 30 seconds and the phone doesn't slide open easily at all.

Almost every night since my husband said that I hear noises in the room and a heavy feeling, and then I pass out. Just like that everything goes black and it feels like I have been drugged. I never fell asleep that easily before, and those are always the nights I have the vivid dreams. My husband and I have been separated for the past week and I'm now living with my parents since in the past few weeks we have been arguing to the point of screaming and throwing things. He began to get violent and at one point, pinned me against the wall and was screaming so loud in my face he lost his voice. In the 6 years we have been together he was never an angry person and we almost never argued.

I'm sorry this story is so long, I'm just so confused! My whole world has just been turned upside down within a month and I feel like I'm just going crazy! I am a very religious person but could my husband really have invited one to come around? Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, little_ol_me, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-22)
Try burning some sage, or at least get some jade and put it on every door or window... (Jade as in the rock...)

And keep a bible by your bed. Well burn the sage in every crack of the house, it reaches every crack. And the jade keeps evil spirits or things out. Its a Chinese thing. Not that I am racist or anything... But... Or you can try holy water.

Sage works too. I know that because I am full-blooded Indian. Native Alaskan, Choctaw and Comanche... Sorry not telling you who I am. Just saying... 😐 😐 😐
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-06)
okey, a door has been opened. Your husband opened it up and now that incubus has the free will to come when it pleases and leave when it pleases.
For a fact I know that inbetween the hour of 3am and 4 am its called the witching hour so demons are more active around that time.
As I've been reading your comments I noticed that you believe in Jesus. Thats the first step to getting rid of this evilness.
Pray. Pray the prayer of protection before you go to bed. I pray this prayer when ever I feel evil within myself:

"Lord bless me and keepe me, make me holy unto you. Place the helmet of salvation upon my head, the breastplate of rightousness upon my chest, gird my loins with truth, shod my feet with the preporation of the gosple of peace, in one hand Lord place the sheild of faith breaking all the firey darts from hell, and in the other hand place the sword of truth. Right the truth upon the tablet of my heart."

The second prayer should be done with your husband. Tell him that what he did was wrong. Tell him exactly how you feel when you get these visits from the incubus. When I tell a person my heart it hurts and makes me cry. Then ask him to pray with you:

"Lord I know You have the power over heaven and earth. Bless us and forgive us for opening this doorway. Please close it so that this evil will have no power over our lives."

Your husband needs to be blessed. The demons that make him black out sound like their running your guys relationship.

May God bless you and keep you.

❤ Qt
little_ol_me (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-06)
sorry for waiting so long since my last post, I wanted to see if I would have any visits after the priest blessed my house. I have been praying avidly and have continued to focus my attention on the Lord. Things had been going good for almost two weeks, I was beginning to sleep well again and I wasn't waking up feeling drained anymore. I had so much hope...

Until the last two nights. The first night I felt like I had been startled awake, I looked at the clock and it said 3:33 am. I tried to get back to sleep but had difficulty. Then last night I was having sexual dreams again. I didn't go all the way, it was just leading to sex. I tried to steer it away from that topic but it just kept going back to sexual conversation and images. I woke up and prayed and thought I would be ok today... Until about 1:00 this afternoon. I was sitting on the couch watching t.v. And was sitting perfectly still. Next thing I know I felt like my "spot" was throbbing and felt on the edge of orgasm. Before I even had time to react I was full fledged in the middle of one and it was INTENSE. I tried to stop but just couldn't!

Now on top of the guilt of this afternoon I'm still left fighting this thing and I'm beginning to feel hopeless.
nightwatcher262 (10 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-28)
i am still a teen so I have not really got any ideas for you to try but I am sort of addicted to finding information on spirits and so forth, I just wanted to say that I will be looking for any ideas that have not already been segested and I hope that this problem can be resolved as soon as posible

D.H
little_ol_me (1 stories) (4 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-24)
Dynamitestick, thank you again for your input as always I appreciate it. Like I said in my last post it wasn't something I intended to egg on, like I said I was half asleep and saw what I thought was my husband so common sense hadn't quite kicked in. You will notice that I said as soon as I realized what was going on he disappeared, which indicates to me he was trying to trick me and at the time succeeded. The replies I have received here have not been in vain, opposite to what you might think I have contacted many priests. You must understand I come from a very small town of no more than 9,500 people and with all of 5 churches within a 25 mile raduis these things are not easy and do take time. It wasn't easy to find a priest that 1) believed me and 2) would actually help me.

Now, add all of this happening in the middle of a separation and moving houses, not only from my original house to my parent's but then my parent's soon moved so I've moved twice in 2 months and this thing has still managed to follow me, life has been very hectic and stressful for me. For the record I will write again that I know this is not related to stress as I've already determined it is an Incubus and I've determined a plan of action. My husband and I are still reconciling and have begun to attend church together again. I've talked to him about how this needs to be a team effort and that both of us need to be not only devoted but we need to mean it when we banish this thing.

So as of now, this is where I stand, I will let you know how this plays out. The priest said he would be here first thing Monday morning (I had to find one willing to drive 30 miles to get to my house) and I'm hoping it all goes well. I just hope that my story will help someone else who is going through the same thing and can help lead them in the right direction. (And that not only myself but others with this problem may get some rest! I'm still quite sleep deprived!) Thank you again everyone.
dynamitestick (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-24)
Dear Little Ol Me,

I have just read your lastest experience and want to offer some additional suggestions. Your latest actions indicate to me and others that you have NOT followed up on ANY suggestions or strategies that were offered. You appeared to RE-ACT to the experience rather than being PRO-ACTIVE (stopping the experience from the beginning).

You HAVE to sit down with your husband and plan a religious and tactical OPS (Operational) plan. You MUST write down a plan detailing what you should do immediately when your demonic activities start.

WRITE DOWN and THEN FOLLOW UP

You didn't detail or use any suggestions that were previously offered. SO FIRST: Repeat the name of JESUS in a holy manner through the day. Have your husband do it too. SECOND: Wear a religious article- Rosary, etc.

THIRD: Tell your husband that "JESUS loves You" while talking to him in person or on the phone. Invite "JESUS" to your home and into your life. FOURTH: PUT RELIGIOUS ARTICLES IN YOUR ROOMS and see what happens.

All in all, there are probably a thousand more suggestions that could or would be offered but all for naught if YOU don't take ANY actions on your part.

On your next "experience" please detail WHAT POSITIVE ACTIONS that you deployed before and during your experiences to stop the demonic activities. Then you will be able to adapt or adjust or refine your responses to completely stop the activities. I found a website that details your type of case and how to stop the attacks but right now I cannot find it.

Your husband might be the "weak link" (nothing implied-personal or mental) in your experiences. He might be a conduit for your activities so HE MUST DO SOMETHING POSITIVE ALSO. WORK TOGETHER-THIS MIGHT BE THE SOLUTION TO YOUR ATTACKS.

Start by having your husband and you wear a blessed religious article so as to ascertain if there is a response to it.

THEN FOLLOWUP ON THE OTHER SUGGESTIONS. P-L-E-A-S-E

AS USUAL, I WISH THE BEST THAT GOD CAN OFFER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

BE PROACTIVE- PLAN- PRAY - START A (TACTICAL) JOURNAL AND RECORD THE ACTIVITY AND YOUR RESPONSE TO DEFEAT IT. UPDATE AND RECORD ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR PRIOR TO THE "EVENT."

ADIOS,

DYNAMITESTICK
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-19)
as I have heard it is rather easy to invite an incubus, and about that that you and your husband is arguing much worries me, because I don't know what you two were arguing about if it was about incubus or something else, but you can always contact mediums about the incubus, and I hope it will work out, and between I can say that your husband have no idea how dangerous incubus can be. But, you should talk to a medium, I hope everything will work out soon, good luck and do your best! ❤
little_ol_me (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-17)
Wow we have quite a religious debate going here! Personally, I respect all religions and I think everyone brought up some really good points. As of now we (my parents and I) are in the middle of moving houses and I'm still in the process of reconciling with my husband. Like I said before, baby steps. I've had experiences both at my parent's house and at my house and so far nothing has changed.

I know before I said I was very confused by these experiences but recently I've become sure that I have an Incubus. About 3 nights ago I had went to bed at about midnight, this is at my parents house, I was exhausted from all of the packing I did that day and went into a dead sleep pretty quickly. At about 2 am I was woken very suddenly to see my husband crawling into bed with me. He reached over and began to fondle my breasts very roughly. I remember looking down and I could physically see his hands, and he even pulled my shirt up. I could move and was still pretty sleepy so at first I didn't think much. In fact, I had started to get into it when he suddenly stopped. I remember telling him not to stop and he started up again, this time whispering dirty things into my ear. I noticed that this was not my husband's voice but it was somewhat of a deep hoarse whisper. When I heard the voice it snapped me back to reality and I remember thinking "There's no way this is my husband, he's not even here." As if sensing my thoughts "my husband" instantly disappeared. I was fully awake through all of this and had a hard time sleeping the rest of the night, I knew there was no way it was him because he was about 200 miles away at the time. The next morning my breasts were extremely sore.

I know I messed up by encouraging it, I was just feeling so sleepy at first that it didn't occur to me that it couldn't have been my husband because of course we haven't been apart very long and so it didn't seem weird to me at first. To be honest, I thought he was just waking me up for a little late night surprise lol In response to one of the questions, towards the end my husband had began to tell me he was blacking out and didn't remember a lot of what was going on. He even went to a therapist and talked to someone and they really didn't have an explanation. They had tried him on medication but he still would black out for no reason and get angry. I figured it could have been related to the Incubus problem because they say that can happen and that's around the time everything started happening.

Well, once again thank you for reading my very long posts and I appreciate all of your replies!
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-11)
Generalchaos you make an excellent point. In my opinion it works because the person believes it will, so whether that person requested the assistance of Jesus, Kwan Yin, or any other deity or saint would not matter. However, with those who believe that there is only one god & his son / avatar (Jesus) they generally believe that he is actually helping the person crying out for help. And by definition, such monotheists can only believe that that god or those given the power by that god (a saint for example) can help. I believe you make an important point with your questions. When giving that kind of advice it would be most respectful to say something like "ask for divine intervention, Jesus in my opinion..." To not do so may suggest to the poster that their religion, if different than yours is inadequate to deal with the situation. Which I think we all can agree would be quite rude.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-11)
general, your question seems to assume that all spirits are ghosts (spirits of deceased humans) and that is not the case. Angels and demons are non-incarnating (never are born into physical bodies as we are) spirits that serve God or Satan respectively.

As for an offending spirit of any kind (ghost or demon) responding to a requested intervention by Jesus, by all means yes such a misbehaving spirit will be affected by Jesus if that is His will.

Think of it this way, you don't have to believe in or even know about electricity to be electrocuted by it.

As for different belief systems working to repel spirits, I suppose there are various deities besides the Creator of the Universe to call upon for help, and they may even help, but there may also be a price attached to such help (such a Satanist calling upon his/her deity to help with a spiritual problem having that pesky problem of hell waiting for them when they die).

I know the question was not directed at me, thought this might be of interest anyway.
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-11)
Pjod - but why Christ?

Let's just say that there's a ghost of someone who was NOT Christian. Maybe they'd never even heard of Christianity. Why would calling upon Christ work to send away that ghost?

What if the victim is NOT Christian? If the victim called upon their own belief system (whatever it might be), would that also work?

Is it simply the power of the victim's belief that works, or does it have to be belief in the Christian god?
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-10)
generalchaos,
I think you are a bit confused, concerning what many folks believe to be a powerful remedy.
Any dark entity, no matter what they may have been in the flesh (jew, muslim, etc...) holds no power when a victim turns towards God, Christ through prayer.
Not saying that prayer is the only remedy. Just one option of many, when a person is being tormented.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-10)
great work busting that myth, mythbuster.
You should lease your very own Mystery Machine and tour the land.
Kris_Toshiba (1 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-10)
I had a similar experience to this. I don't know what it is, but one night I was very close to complete unconsciousness when a sudden chill came over me. My heater was on full blast and I had a least 5 blankets over me, and I was completely toasty and such, but suddenly I became very cold, and I felt a hand rub up my left leg, fingers first, and slowly inched up my leg. I was completely frozen, and felt totally drugged, and I couldn't even move to tell it to stop; completely immobilized. It was terrifying. When I realized I couldn't move at all, and couldn't speak, I just started praying and pleading with the Lord in my mind to make it go away. It did, but I still felt it hanging over me. I went and got a Mormon Priesthood Blessing because I had heard that they work when it comes to these things, and I haven't had another experience like that where I've been physically touched. I hope that this will help in at least letting you know that you're not the only one.
againsarahan (34 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-09)
Dear Little:
Maybe it would be prudent to leave your husband to entertain his own guests. Really. Please look at every part of this marriage. It is inconceivable in this age that any man could be this ignorant about sexual assault, unless he harbors the sickness himself. I'd like to reword his invitation and deflect it on to him. See how sexy he thinks THAT would be. WITHOUT an audience.
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-09)
[at] turfster and dynamitestick - just out of curiosity, and I do mean this in a respectful way - but what if a demon (let's just call it an entity for the moment) --- what if the entity isn't Christian?

Would a demon of, say, Jewish origin honor someone's wish to be gone in Jesus' name?
What about a Muslim one, or a Shinto one or something along those lines?

Does calling upon Buddha in Japan dispel demons as well?

What about atheists and agnostics, pagans, Wiccans, etc.?

This is something I've been genuinely puzzling over a lot in the last few weeks since coming to this site and seeing this advice so often. I do hope someone will explain -- and please don't think I'm being disrespectful to anyone's belief system.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
I'd have my blood tested for date rape drugs like Rohypnol, Ambien, or some such, if I were you.
turfster (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
Hi all the advice I read is good to try. However if that doesn't help stop the attacks of the demon then if you are awake and you feel the attack starting say in the name of Jesus christ I bind your power and cast you out of this place I banish you in jesus's name. Let me know if that work's its how I banish demons if I encounter them in my home.
Indigo (263 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
Ok, I'm going to ask, if I may, what started the screaming and throwing things? I'm not going to bash your husband for wanting to watch. There are tons of people that get into that sort of thing, and if it works for them, I don't judge. Not my business, BUT, if your husband is harboring some unsatisfied sexual fantasy of watching you have sex with others, he may also be upset with his own performance and taking sexual stimulants or pills to extend or enlarge 'things'. These over the counter 'all natural supplements' really wreak havoc in a guys body. They increase aggression etc. He might be taking them without your knowledge. If I were you, I'd ask him about both things. I'm no dr Ruth, but it's a different take on the subject that you might want to explore before you kiss and make up.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-08)
little_ol_me,

I'm not going to cover the same ground many people have already covered except to say many good suggestions have been given.

I'm concerned about this statement from your own comment/update on this situation...

"My husband and I are both religious people and he most definitely believes in the paranormal."

I'm trying to wrap my brain around the fact that a Religious man would 'learn' what an Incubus is and the first thing out of his mouth is, well I'll quote your Husbands quote... ""I hope one comes to get you that would be really hot especially if I could watch!""

He then apologizes and yet later that night, after knowing how upset it had made you he says...""If there really is an Incubus out there, go ahead and visit my wife! You can come whenever you want just make sure I can watch!""

What in the world would make him say something like that? It's a question worth asking not only yourself, but of him as well.

I'm glad you have found a safe place to stay and yet you say the dreams have continued... Or do you only have them at 'your home' and not at your Mothers?

Your Husbands casual attitude and 'invitation' may very well have been 'accepted' and something could have been invited into your home... Counseling may be a good thing for you and your Husband, but that will only help with the 'natural' issues between the two of you, but there is a bit more to this situation... Please try this 'at home'...even if there is nothing really there it may help to restore a sense of peace and harmony there...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

I wish you all the best, take care and be well.

Respectfully,

Rook
lynrinth (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
I've read all these comments about this situation, and they all talked about your husband's anger, or repress anger, or careless thoughts, or how all marriages can be rocky from time to time. All these points are validated, I'm sure. But none have brought up the possibility that your husband might be possessed from time to time. You wrote that in 6 years he's never be this angry. Maybe it is just him, maybe the situation is so untolerable, that the agruments get so heated he's uncontrollable to a point. Guilt, disbelief, anger, and fear could all well be playing a big part in this from him. But maybe it's something else. Most commentors will say to use logic first in this situation. Okay, but an incubus is a demon, sooo maybe this thing is influencing him, too. I guess one way is ask him if he remembers the fights? Sometimes people will black out if possessed, or feels like someone else is in control of their body. Not saying this is actually happening to him, but just a possibility. Alot of good suggestions have come through for you here. It's just deciding which way to go. And always trust your gut. It will always let you know when something isn't right. Hang in there. It may not go right away. Have faith, hang tough, and believe things will improve. God bless.

This comment from ZiShu is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

little_ol_me (1 stories) (4 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
I appreciate the feedback from everyone, I've had a couple of experiences since I first wrote this story. Yes, I've still had the dreams they happen about 4-5 times a week and I always wake up feeling like I'm hung over even after 8 hours!

However, the other day I went to take a nap at about 1:30 on account that it had been another one of those nights and I could barely stay awake. My arm was hanging slightly off the bed and I was still completely awake when something grabbed my arm. I jumped up and nothing was there. Later that night while I was in bed I was again wide awake when I felt someone get into the bed with me, but not touch me. I freaked out and started praying and I felt it slowly lift away. Since then I had one more experience, it was a cold feeling that started in my toes and slowly made its way up my leg. Again I wish I could tell you more but the heavy feeling came and in an instant I fell asleep even though I felt it coming on this time so I tried to fight it.

Now to clarify a couple of things, yes I have been under some stress but I'm still living at my parent's and believe it or not I've been quite happy and I have been taking care of myself. My husband has been attempting to reconcile with me and we're taking baby steps. In response to Nysa, I didn't scream and yell over the top if that's what you mean. I was just in shock and had told him that it was very serious he acted like it was no big deal and I explained how scary it was not only to invite a demon into your house but that rape is no laughing matter. I have been told that incubi can ruin relationships and make it hard to be close to people. My husband and I are both religious people and he most definitely believes in the paranormal.

I would just like to get some good sleep the way I used to and have this thing stop! Believe me when I say sex has been the farthest thing from my mind and I don't believe it to be just fantasies or suppressed feelings because they just feel to real. I know I've had just regular sex dreams before and they are so completely different. It seems like these experiences are starting to happen more and more often. I tried looking at it logically and yes, it did cross my mind that maybe is was stress or just mind tricks but I can't disprove the things I've experienced while I was awake, and that's what bothers me. Dynamitestick-thank you for your suggestions I will try that. I'll keep everyone updated as to how it goes.
zapamay (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
I'm really sorry about your husband and you. No man has the right to do that to a woman.

Anyways, it is horrible that he wished that on you. It could be very dangerous. Try to get a priest or maybe even just say very nicely, "I don't want you here, go away please," And it might work. If the Incubus starts to get violent, or you feel uncomfortable in your own home or anywhere, tell it to leave. I wish you the best!

You should tell your husband about this too. He'll probably feel bad and notice what a jerk he's been. I truly also think that the Incubus might have had an emotional effect on your husband. Maybe even physical.

I wish you the best of luck in your relationship and with the Incubus! 😊 😁
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
I am sorry to hear you are having marriage troubles and experiencing the other strange happenings you described. The non-paranormal possible explanations that some of the other posters left here are worldly explanations for what is happening to you. If you feel the problems you are experiencing are mundane and born of this world, then I suggest you heed their advice.

What you describe happening, however, fits within what I understand about sex demons and it is wise to at least consider that what is happening to you and your husband is spiritual in nature.

I have heard of humans making more formalized requests than your husband made (like a deliberate spell being cast) that a demon be "sent" to another person but what you described would be the most casual invitation I have heard of that worked. You might want to ask your husband if he dwelt on excessive thoughts about demons or made other requests (for a demon to be sent to you) that you are unaware of. If your husband is indeed responsible for deliberately bringing a demon into his life or someone else's via any method within his control, it is my understanding that there will be a debt of consequence awaiting him in the after life if he does nothing to undo it and repent.

If you are curious to read some of what I have learned about sex demons, click on my YGS user name and read my YGS bio that goes into detail I won't repost in bulk here.

Here is one bit I will share here though. Sex demons have the ability to "re-wire" the brains / thoughts of humans. They can take away our thoughts or emotions (like love for a spouse) and/or add to or introduce new thoughts (like anger or hate). From what I have learned about demons, it is well within the ability of a sex demon to cause the type of sudden acrimony in a marriage that you described experiencing.

Don't be fooled, the real goal of all demons is to separate us from God. If you are alone (without your husband) and you are dealing with a demon then the demon's job is made easier if you have no one to talk to about this, especially if it plans on using sex to advance its goal.

If this is a sex demon, there are things you both (you and your husband) can do to help yourselves. The first thing would be for your husband to recant his invitation out loud and without reservations (i.e. He can't secretly be wishing the demon will stay). He should also ask to be forgiven by God.

You both should pray, sincerely and fervently. You can lie in positions that you discover over time the demon does not like. Do not dwell on thoughts of the demon and don't talk to it.

If none of this helps after a couple of weeks, I suggest that you both seek the help of a Christian church that believes this is happening to you. They could also provide marriage counseling.

If you want to talk about this more in depth via e-mail, my address is in my bio. Whatever you decide to do, good luck to both you and your husband.
dynamitestick (2 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Dear little ol me,

The other comments are good but they miss the point. ALL succubi are demonic evil spirits. The ONLY way to stop these attacks or touches or dreams is to say either out loud or in your mind the words: JESUS SAVE ME when you hear, feel, or sense the succubi are in your presence. You said that you are religious so use the weapons that JESUS supplied. JESUS said: Call on my name for salvation or help, and I will help you.

Another thing that you can do is get your house/home blessed either by a priest or religious person. I usually bless my house every couple of months with a bottle of holy water from my catholic church so as to protect my family from any demonic activity. I bless all portals-doors, mirrors, bathrooms, closets, bedrooms, etc. (Entry ways for the usual demonic spirits).

There are certain prayers that you can find on the internet that you can use. LOOK for prayers for blessing your house and family members. If you ever read the other similar stories in this website, you will find the attacks, etc., usually get more intense if you don't act. Get a crucifix and then go to a local catholic church to get it blessed and hang it near your bed. There is no charge for the blessing.

When I was law enforcement, I hear stories like yours but the affected people didn't consider the spiritual realm and focused on the other usual (NOT SPIRITUAL) remedies that never seemed to work. So GOOD LUCK in the resolution of your case. I would say drop me an email but I just joined this website so I don't know if that is possible. JUST SAY THE NAME- " JESUS HELP ME" it works.

GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS YOU
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
This could be power of suggestion. Your husband calling out what you already feared may have manifested your dreams. (or maybe not)

Marriages are rocky. (Spoken by another young divorcee) I was thinking the recent aggression between the two of you maybe whatever entity (if any) causing your frustrations in the home together.
Does your husband believe in ghosts? If he doesn't then when he was calling one to come he probably thought his actions were harmless because in his mind they don't exist and he was just doing it to be a jerk and get a rise out of you.
kingdark (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Im glad you left your husband, he dose'nt even know how bad and dangerous they can get if you try to fight back.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
I have always believed that incubi & succubi were just explanations for normal sexual fantasies & nocturnal emissions that people felt guilty about. It seems likely that the power of suggestion is at work here. You were already unnerved by what you had read and then your husbands invitation put you over the edge. You could hardly help but dream about it then, and the dream made you feel more frightened & convinced it was real. You have gotten caught in a cycle of your fear creating what you fear & reenforcing that fear.

I suppose another possibility is that the incubus is actually a representation of your husbands repressed anger. You said you rarely fought before, perhaps he was suppressing his feelings. When he tried to express some passive-aggressively through his lame joke you reacted with hostility, something he might have seen as an overreaction, & since then has had a hard time controlling his bottled up anger. Anger you subconsciously knew was there & your subconscious mind has been presenting to you in the form you had just developed a fear of.

The least likely, but not entirely implausible, explanation in my opinion, is that a malevolent entity decided it would be amusing to torment you in just the way your husband suggested.
stephyw2001 (guest)
+6
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
Your husband sounds like a d**che. I'm glad you had the courage to leave, sounds like he needs a time out. You did the right thing (spoken by a divorcee, so I'm not being hypocritical). I'm proud of you! It takes a strong person to leave a bad relationship, whether for a few moments or for good. If he really truly loves you, he'll get off his mean streak and lighten up. But from the sound of it, you're better off without a man who pins you to a wall screaming, and wishes incubi on you. What a jerk! 😠

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: