You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Little Friend

Real Ghost Stories

My Little Friend

 

A few years back when 13, I was walking down the stairs when I spotted someone walking across my porch, I turned and asked my older brother who had been standing in the kitchen, if someone had been outside, perhaps one of my younger cousins but he shook his head stating that my cousins where at their dad. I just wrote it off, thinking that I had just been seeing things, and continued on with my day.

Then about a week later, I was sitting on the couch watching the news when I spotted someone sitting in a chair in the computer room looking at me. It was a little boy about 4 or 5, he had blond hair and was wearing a white shirt and blue pants. I blinked and he was gone.

By then, I was asking anyone who possibly knew something about this young boy. I talked with my step dad who had grown up in the area, had said that his uncle had been struck by lightning and killed outside the house but he had been an older gentleman.

When I was little, strange things had always happened to me, like electronics going off while I slept, so on and so forth. To this date I haven't found out anything about the boy but I figure it's best to let things like this be and not shake up the pieces that I have known over the past few years.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lupine_angel1688, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
I, also, agree with Shane. Just let it alone and if the boy wants to get your attention, I am sure that he will show himself to you, again.

It was a very interesting story, though. You could try to find the history of your home if you are really curious. That is how I am, I always want to know everything! 😆

Take Care! ❤
taintedsoul (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-23)
a Child from another realm, who likes your house. He is not always there, though, just comes and goes. He just wants you to be aware that he is there.
jeya (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-22)
I agree with shane, somethings are better left alone. I have a friend who always likes digging deeper into "ditches" I've been able to persuade her out of a couple but nonetheless, sometimes I worry about her.lol
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-21)
As the old adage goes, "it is better to leave a sleeping dog lie". Sometimes when it comes to the paranormal it is better to not stir things up than to have to deal with something that is beyond your control. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: